Hello from the south western US

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Jasmaras+74
Virgin

Hello from the south western US

Unread post by Jasmaras+74 » Sat May 20, 2023 2:46 am

Nice to meet you all, I am here on this site to hopefully have some advice given to some questions of mine that I have for my boyfriends and I relationship. If anybody can tell me the proper channel as to where to go abouts to ask my question, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the south western US

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat May 20, 2023 4:24 am

Welcome to the forum Jasmaras+74. You can ask a question here or in one of the forums depending on what the subject is. The forum titles should be fairly self explanatory. You can ask a question here and get a recommendation on where it should go.

Jasmaras+74
Virgin

Unread post by Jasmaras+74 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:07 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 4:24 am
Welcome to the forum Jasmaras+74. You can ask a question here or in one of the forums depending on what the subject is. The forum titles should be fairly self explanatory. You can ask a question here and get a recommendation on where it should go.
Thank you very much. I'll definitely give the forums a bit more of a look as to see where I may post my question, wherever it is where it may be appropriate. And/or post the general question here, as I don't like to work under any sort of assumptions. Thank you again for the welcome.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun May 21, 2023 5:19 am

Jasmaras+74 wrote:
Thank you very much. I'll definitely give the forums a bit more of a look as to see where I may post my question, wherever it is where it may be appropriate. And/or post the general question here, as I don't like to work under any sort of assumptions. Thank you again for the welcome.
Be aware that *most* of the forums here are male-centric, so you should consider becoming a "Verified hotwife" which gives special access to a female only forum. You may be more comfortable asking some of your questions there.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 21, 2023 10:38 am

Welcome to OHW Jasmaras+74. The ladies perspective is always welcome here. Looking forward to reading about your past, present and future adventures.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss