How I found out I like to dominate my hubby

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

How I found out I like to dominate my hubby

Unread post by Swedish couple » Wed May 24, 2023 10:39 am

My hubby had bought a strapon for me..and a horsewhip to play with..I wasnt too eager but I gave it a go. I hit him hard on his ass over and over..he moaned and asked for more. It felt strange at first. But after putting on the strapon and taking him hard I realised I really enjoyed it! It was a strong feeling of being in charge..feeling the power and somehow humiliate him..just enough so he would like it.. :whip:
Last edited by Swedish couple on Wed May 24, 2023 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elina
Pervert

Re: How I found out I like to dominate my hubby

Unread post by elina » Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 am

Thanks for sharing,

Your husband bringing a strapon and a horsewhip for you for sure tells you He wants you to dominate him.

Glad you enjoyed it, it means that there are wonderful opportunities for you and every opportunity to train your husband to support you whatever you want to do.

Sincerely
elina

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Wed May 24, 2023 12:33 pm

When I was dominating him he was horny but I believe he was ashamed afterwards..He hasnt got into that again even though I have suggested it many times..Maybe he feels too kinky..??

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed May 24, 2023 3:01 pm

Swedish couple wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 12:33 pm
When I was dominating him he was horny but I believe he was ashamed afterwards..He hasnt got into that again even though I have suggested it many times..Maybe he feels too kinky..??
You should talk with him about WHY he's resisting it now. It might have just been a thing he wanted to try, and now that he has, he's decided it's not for him.

But I suspect (because he bought the equipment, asked you to do it, and it sounds like he enjoyed it) that now he's struggling with accepting that he needs and wants to be dominated.

Remember, this is a complete reversal of the traditional societal roles for men and women. Men are "supposed" to be strong, macho, and the dominant ones in a relationship. To admit to himself that he is NOT that way, and needs to be submissive, may be a difficult leap for him.

excited2explore
Prepubescent

Unread post by excited2explore » Thu May 25, 2023 5:42 pm

I love the vulnerability and pure almost innocent pleasure on my husband's face when I dominate him. he really lets go and it feels like such an escape from reality for both us in a wonderful way.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon May 29, 2023 3:46 pm

He could be looking for validation and permission from you to be submissive. You could try setting the whole scene in an assertive way and insisting on his participation. If he sees you take control and that you are getting a thrill out of it, it may result in an experience both of you are seeking.

I know that would work on me. :) :o
"I wanna lick the platter. The gravy doesn't matter."

Neil Young, Saddle up the Palomino

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:44 am

Today I told him to wear my sweaty panties and he obeyed me and put them on. I like it!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:04 pm

Swedish couple wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:44 am
Today I told him to wear my sweaty panties and he obeyed me and put them on. I like it!
It sounds like the two of you are on your way to you being dominate over him, at least in a sexual way. Do you guys behave that way in everyday life, too? I actually love being dominated. I don't know, but it probably comes from my mother raising me along with my sister and with no father. We'll never know, but I love the feeling of being dominated.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:33 am

SC - Try this. When you have the feeling of wanting to dominate him, saying nothing, put on the strap on, wearing a robe so it sticks out through the overlap or normal clothes including pants with a zip crotch. Again with the strap on sticking out. Or a very loose skirt creating an obvious bulge.

Don't say anything just wait for his reaction. At some point he will react. Keep doing this when you feel the need and eventually he will realize you are buying into his kink.

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:31 pm

Your hubby went out of his way for you to view him as a masochist bringing you the whip, and to be taken as your obedient submissive bitch with the strap on. I’m sure it was a very scary moment for him to step up and be so vulnerable and honest with you. He may want you to be his dominant queen and take him rather than “suggest” playtime. A bullwhip and strap on seem too advanced for a spur of the moment purchase. Since you both seemed to be into the kink as it happened, and you may be spot on with his feeling shame after the fact, perhaps it is your turn now. He brought you the toys, maybe you need to initiate “the talk”. Best of luck in your adventure.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:26 am

Wife4Guys wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:31 pm
Your hubby went out of his way for you to view him as a masochist bringing you the whip, and to be taken as your obedient submissive bitch with the strap on. I’m sure it was a very scary moment for him to step up and be so vulnerable and honest with you. He may want you to be his dominant queen and take him rather than “suggest” playtime. A bullwhip and strap on seem too advanced for a spur of the moment purchase. Since you both seemed to be into the kink as it happened, and you may be spot on with his feeling shame after the fact, perhaps it is your turn now. He brought you the toys, maybe you need to initiate “the talk”. Best of luck in your adventure.
W4G - All excellent points. :up: :up:

Lotiene
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lotiene » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:11 pm

I just ordered a strap on for my wife. (To take me with). She’s used a dildo in my ass but I think she’s a bit shy. We have played with her whipping and paddling my ass and balls and seemed to enjoy it. I certainly did. A little pain ; a little pleasure. Therefore I will have to show her how to take me and hope she enjoys it

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:03 pm

Swedish couple wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 12:33 pm
A couple of things might be going on. One is, once we guys ejaculate, our testosterone level takes a brief temporary dive. It's testosterone that fuels most of our sexual fantasies. Once our testosterone level drops, we lose some of the interest in the fantasy we had just been enjoying. If it's something that is considered kinky or outlandish by our cultural standards, sometimes, once the sexual excitement drops, we are left with feelings of embarrassment or guilt. A few hours later or the next day, we can be excited and ready to go again.

I have a lot of fantasies and fetishes that I get really excited about. There are some of them, that after I come, I find myself feeling odd and thinking, "That's kind of weird, why did I do that? Why did I think that was exciting?" And the very next day I might be right back at it again.

The other thing that might be a play, is that he may not have expected you to get into it as much as you did. It might make him feel a little overwhelmed. For him it might be a fantasy, but after he saw you get into it so much, he might have some worries that you may get into it more than he had anticipated, and he may worry that it will be hard to dial it back.

fk2546
Prepubescent

Unread post by fk2546 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:46 am

Have you had him wear your panties again? Get him to wear your panties again, tell how sexy he looks, then go put the strapon on and show what his wearing panties does to you.

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:36 am

fk2546 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:46 am
Have you had him wear your panties again? Get him to wear your panties again, tell how sexy he looks, then go put the strapon on and show what his wearing panties does to you.
That was a wonderful idea!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:24 pm

You might want to check out the BDSM forum and ask some questions about your situation there. D/s is a frequent topic - one of my favorites 😉

Showing up at a play date with a new impact toy and handing it over.....😈 🔥

fk2546
Prepubescent

Unread post by fk2546 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:41 am

Have you had any more strapon or panty play with your husband?