New to this group

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Cbuscpl
Prepubescent

New to this group

Unread post by Cbuscpl » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm

Happily married to my wife for 20 years. We have been on this journey for few years now and have found an incredible friend with benefit for my wife to enjoy and put on a show for both of us. Planning to share some of our experiences if there would be of interest. I am not a author by any means, just the idea of sharing some of our stories is a turn on and would like to give it a try!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: New to this group

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum Cbuscpl.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:43 am

Welcome Cbuscpl. Looking forward to hearing what (and who) your wife has been up to. I would suggest you start a thread in one of the main forums, that best fits your style of play. Your thread will receive more views and responses there.

Replies will be minimal, but you will see there are thousands of views reading what you share. There are also the added benefits of clarity gained from organizing your thoughts, and your anonymous journal of the journey.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:50 am

Also looking forward to hearing your story.

And I'd echo the comments from 'Mr1SexyGILF'. I think he's spot on.

Only thing I'd add.....use a program or app that allows you to input and edit text, and where you can save it as you go along. Even Notepad in Windows is ok for that. Then, when you are happy with what you have saved, you can copy and paste it into your post submission on this site.
And worth splitting your story into seperate posts, allowing people to respond in between times. It's often more interesting to read a story in installments, rather than have a great big block of text to read and digest, all in one go.

midnightoh
Virgin

Unread post by midnightoh » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:51 am

Any updates on your journey?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:58 pm

Cbuscpl wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Happily married to my wife for 20 years. We have been on this journey for few years now and have found an incredible friend with benefit for my wife to enjoy and put on a show for both of us. Planning to share some of our experiences if there would be of interest. I am not a author by any means, just the idea of sharing some of our stories is a turn on and would like to give it a try!
I would so enjoy you sharing your guys' experiences!!