San Francisco Couple

Break the ice here and talk to us!
CACouple
Prepubescent

San Francisco Couple

Unread post by CACouple » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:26 am

Hi OHW members.

We have been mostly lurkers for years on this site. Husband is normally the instigator in our marriage. We are a mature couple 62 and 53 as of 2023. Wife is Asian. Husband pretty much all other European nationalities. Wife has had a couple experiences with me (husband) present at a Caribbean resort where most anything goes. One with another woman giving oral on my wife. The other a make out session with a BBC male in the hot tub with a reluctantly claimed “partial” penetration. Both situations really got me excited. I was a bit uneasy at first with the BBC situation. But upon recall, it became a major erotic stimulation for me more times than I can count. The FF oral is a major turn on also. Unfortunately my wife did not reciprocate for the other hot woman which I would have truly enjoyed. We enjoy nude beaches very much. And we are interested in playing with others discretely or in the presence of other like minded individuals. I don’t know if there is a category where we fit except for open to most things. Wife is not into anal penetration but enjoys anal stimulation. I enjoy nearly everything. I have not had bisexual experiences per se, however open to it should that opportunity occur. We regularly travel to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and many parts of the US. Fetishes include cuckolding, creampie playing and we are both very orally inclined.

We really enjoy reading the experiences of others and greatly appreciate the stories and author contributions we find on this site.

Thanks for reading and we hope to meet other like minded people in the future.

California Couple
CACouple