Dipping toes into the pool

Break the ice here and talk to us!
cathboy88
Prepubescent

Dipping toes into the pool

Unread post by cathboy88 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:58 pm

Hello all, just a rookie to the cuck world popping in to say hi. My girlfriend and I are in an EMN relationship where I showed plenty of interest in her cucking me. Had a short lived experience when she was going on a couple dates with an older client while I was required to be locked in chastity waiting for her to come home. Sadly nothing serious ever happened (other than J/O and fingering to orgasm) as the guy got flighty and ghosted her. Ever since then things have been on a bit of a pause but definitely looking to get back into the swing of things once she’s ready again.

Probably a slightly longer than normal intro but definitely looking to get some tips and lurk around the forum a bit.

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Dipping toes into the pool

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start at least! You've moved past the Wannabe stage and into some IRL experimentation, so you're on your way as a couple, if you both decide to pursue it.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:19 am

I like long intros.

Tell us more!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:54 pm

cathboy88 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:58 pm
Hello all, just a rookie to the cuck world popping in to say hi. My girlfriend and I are in an EMN relationship where I showed plenty of interest in her cucking me. Had a short lived experience when she was going on a couple dates with an older client while I was required to be locked in chastity waiting for her to come home. Sadly nothing serious ever happened (other than J/O and fingering to orgasm) as the guy got flighty and ghosted her. Ever since then things have been on a bit of a pause but definitely looking to get back into the swing of things once she’s ready again.

Probably a slightly longer than normal intro but definitely looking to get some tips and lurk around the forum a bit.
Sounds like you're on the right path! Definitely let us know more about your experiences that you have had, or will have.