Midlife to Hotwife

Break the ice here and talk to us!
SonoranQuest
Prepubescent

Midlife to Hotwife

Unread post by SonoranQuest » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:57 am

As with others, longtime lurker but finally made the leap. Some background. I was previously married and fell into the thought of hotwifing 2013. I absolutely thought it would be a horrible idea with her due to lack of trust for reasons that do not lend to this intro. Fast foward to my current wife. When we were dating she mentioned that she had engaged in near-swapping sex. That's when I dropped the idea on her. She was never judgmental and actually intrigued by the idea. Within a few months our first hotwife became a reality. I was in the same room as I saw my then girlfriend (49 yo) have sex with a 35 yo male. She looks very young for her age, beautiful, and has an amazing body. It was one of the hottest things I ever witnessed. They started by kissing but moved to her eating her pussy while fingering he. She squirted. They fucked in several positions where she finally climbed on top and rode him. That's where she came a third time. I was hard the entire time, my heart was racing from the excitement matched equally by the anxiety of seeing the person I love being fucked by another guy. She made sure I was okay afterward as we reconnected. Of course we had reclaim sex. We have since married and she has played with four other guys and another time while swinging.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Midlife to Hotwife

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:48 pm

Welcome. Sounds like you are living the dream.

Sally7
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sally7 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:58 pm

SonoranQuest wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:57 am
As with others, longtime lurker but finally made the leap. Some background. I was previously married and fell into the thought of hotwifing 2013. I absolutely thought it would be a horrible idea with her due to lack of trust for reasons that do not lend to this intro. Fast foward to my current wife. When we were dating she mentioned that she had engaged in near-swapping sex. That's when I dropped the idea on her. She was never judgmental and actually intrigued by the idea. Within a few months our first hotwife became a reality. I was in the same room as I saw my then girlfriend (49 yo) have sex with a 35 yo male. She looks very young for her age, beautiful, and has an amazing body. It was one of the hottest things I ever witnessed. They started by kissing but moved to her eating her pussy while fingering he. She squirted. They fucked in several positions where she finally climbed on top and rode him. That's where she came a third time. I was hard the entire time, my heart was racing from the excitement matched equally by the anxiety of seeing the person I love being fucked by another guy. She made sure I was okay afterward as we reconnected. Of course we had reclaim sex. We have since married and she has played with four other guys and another time while swinging.
That's such a hot introduction. I love how you describe being so turned on by watching your wife being fucked by another man. Tell more please x

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:54 pm

SonoranQuest wrote:
It sounds like the perfect scenario!! I love that you got to watch the action, too! That often seems to be a stumbling point for many.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:40 pm

Sonora Quest is a health lab in Arizona

SonoranQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by SonoranQuest » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:41 pm

Sally7 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:58 pm
SonoranQuest wrote:
That's such a hot introduction. I love how you describe being so turned on by watching your wife being fucked by another man. Tell more please x
Thank you for aksing. Well, they started out upstairs flirting and kissing. When they came downstairs to the bedroom they were making out heavily. He took off her clothes and she his. I feel like one always knows when a woman wants his cock when she starts to grab and stroke it. Sure enough she had it out of his pants and was stroking it. He layed her back on the bed and starting to eat her out while fingering her. I heard her say I just squirted. She came pretty quick from that. I'm trying to recall the best that I can but I know that he made her cum again pretty quick by doing the same thing. Next I saw him put his cock in her. She grabbed her ankles, which I've never her seen her do that before, and he started to fuck her. She said he had a nice long cock that reached deeply. I heard sounds out of her that night that I've never heard. At some point she started to suck his cock. She gives amazing head. They paused for a moment for some pillow talk but soon she mounted him. She looked like she was in heaven riding his cock. It was some rhythmic. She came a third time. It was a sight. I am not going to lie that I was a tad jealous that she rode him so well.

SonoranQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by SonoranQuest » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:42 pm

aztd wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:40 pm
Sonora Quest is a health lab in Arizona
That is very true. It is a lab in the southwest, so I stole that from them for this.

SonoranQuest
Prepubescent

Unread post by SonoranQuest » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:51 pm

The next time we found a guy on a profile. We had him over in our hot tub. There was some small talk. We ran out of drinks so I offered to go inside to grab more. I knew if I left things would get rolling. I took my time. By the time I came back she had her back pressed against his chest, bikini off, fingering her, and making out. I watched as they continued to makeout. I sat on the edge as she started to suck his cock. He stated that she sucks amazing dick. I of course responded that she does because she really does. We went into the bedroom where he started to fuck her missionary. He must have been proud of his cock because he asked her if she felt his cock hitting the back of her pussy. She rolled over and he fucked her doggy. They then came over to me to so she she could kiss me as he continued to fuck her doggy, which she loves. He was wearing a condom and quickly came. T and fucked 9 times the following day.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:56 am

SonoranQuest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:51 pm
The next time we found a guy on a profile. We had him over in our hot tub. There was some small talk. We ran out of drinks so I offered to go inside to grab more. I knew if I left things would get rolling. I took my time. By the time I came back she had her back pressed against his chest, bikini off, fingering her, and making out. I watched as they continued to makeout. I sat on the edge as she started to suck his cock. He stated that she sucks amazing dick. I of course responded that she does because she really does. We went into the bedroom where he started to fuck her missionary. He must have been proud of his cock because he asked her if she felt his cock hitting the back of her pussy. She rolled over and he fucked her doggy. They then came over to me to so she she could kiss me as he continued to fuck her doggy, which she loves. He was wearing a condom and quickly came. T and fucked 9 times the following day.
Wow! 9 times!? that's crazy! She must have loved all that special attention!!

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:28 pm

Congrats on all your adventures so far, and thank you for sharing them with us.

Welcome to the site.

Here’s to many more adventures to share!!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:34 pm

Sounds like you guys have found your niche and what works for you. That’s great you stay and watch her get fucked! I like staying and watching my wife as well but somethings can’t contain myself and join in with the other guy.
Like your wife, mine also loves sucking cock and doesn’t mind at all if guys cum in her mouth. She welcomes it. Great stories of your adventures. I wish you more success.
-Mark