Newbie’s in Montana

Break the ice here and talk to us!
JnHinMT
Prepubescent

Newbie’s in Montana

Unread post by JnHinMT » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:35 pm

Hello! Wife and I are new to this lifestyle. We have had 2 encounters and have 2 more planned and 2 more in the works.
We’re in northwest Montana right next to Glacier Park. Joining this forum to gain more knowledge and share experiences with people.
Maybe even use this as a place to setup some in-person meetings as we’re in the middle of a tourism hotbed and a couple million people a year visit this place.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Newbie’s in Montana

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:17 pm

JnHinMT wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:35 pm
Hello! Wife and I are new to this lifestyle. We have had 2 encounters and have 2 more planned and 2 more in the works.
We’re in northwest Montana right next to Glacier Park. Joining this forum to gain more knowledge and share experiences with people.
Maybe even use this as a place to setup some in-person meetings as we’re in the middle of a tourism hotbed and a couple million people a year visit this place.
Welcome to this site! There are a lot of different threads with all kinds of different information about this lifestyle. If you need any help please let me know. I'm brand new to all this, but I'm more than willing to pass on the info that was given to me.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:36 am

Welcome.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:59 am

I think since you are close to a tourist spot, you will have happy hunting for sure! Sounds like a great setup. Tell us more about yourselves if you can. What are your ages? How long have you been married? What motivated you to get into the lifestyle? How did it happen? How long? If you have some pictures of your wife in the "Hotties" forum it's even better!

brandnewhubby25
Virgin

Unread post by brandnewhubby25 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:07 am

Welcome to Big Sky Country
I will try to reach out in the future. My wife and I are also new too this

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:59 am

JnHinMT wrote:
I hope we haven't lost you! How are things going?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:55 pm

No, not lost.

mtcpl9294
Prepubescent

Unread post by mtcpl9294 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 pm

Billings here, new to the forum, not new to the lifestyle.

LVyoung
Experienced

Unread post by LVyoung » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forum from Las Vegas! I had family that used to live in Kalispell and Missoula. I absolutely love it up there...when it's not frozen lol Welcome to the lifestyle, as well! There are lots of good people to talk to here. If you ever have questions for a single male in the lifestyle, my PMs are always open. See you around, and good luck!
Young faced BWC living in Vegas.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:45 pm

JnHinMT wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site. We like sharing our experiences as well. Hope to talk with you guys.

Elarcyn
Virgin

Unread post by Elarcyn » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:01 am

My favourite hill sounds like it’s in your backyard! Go Whitefish 💪🏻. If that’s where, yeah you get tourists all year round, summer golf and the lake, winter skiing/snowboarding…good luck on the hunt :)