Experienced husband

Break the ice here and talk to us!
hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Experienced husband

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:25 am

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself: I am a husband who over the years has experince as a bull, and was also unknowingly cuckold in my mid 20s when my newly wed wife went behind my back and 6 month affair. Since my mid 30s I have met other wives as a bull and suceeded in guiding my wife into hotwifing where she is still currently active, my role is now more as a stag than a cuckold.

I have therefore many stories to share and experince I can pass on to new commers or wannabees.

It is good to find this forum as I feel it is natural to want to share with likeminded people things that you can't with your vanilla friends and family.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Experienced husband

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:44 am

Welcome to the forum hayleyshubby13.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:40 am

hayleyshubby13 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:25 am
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself: I am a husband who over the years has experince as a bull, and was also unknowingly cuckold in my mid 20s when my newly wed wife went behind my back and 6 month affair. Since my mid 30s I have met other wives as a bull and suceeded in guiding my wife into hotwifing where she is still currently active, my role is now more as a stag than a cuckold.

I have therefore many stories to share and experince I can pass on to new commers or wannabees.

It is good to find this forum as I feel it is natural to want to share with likeminded people things that you can't with your vanilla friends and family.
Yes, welcome!
I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on other threads. Feel free to roam around and answer as many threads as you want. There's absolutely no limit that I know of.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:49 am

Hope you will share stories and pics of haley

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:32 pm

Welcome to the group. Yes, please tell us any of your past experiences. Particularly how you got you current wife to hotwife. Picture thread in the hotties forum would be great too.

hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:36 am

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I don't seem to be able to reply to those of you who have messaged me privately, I assume I will be allowed to in due course.

I am sure that I will be sharing stories with those interested, as I get used to this place, it is quite exciting! I will also get around to posting some pics of my wife.

As for how I got her into Hotwfing, it took many years but became possible with the advent of chat rooms & messengers online. I got her chatting to select guys I had screened and she felt comfortable with the anonymity of it. She got to know a few guys well, over the months and got tempted into us meeting one socially, she surprisingly got seduced and so it began!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:11 am

hayleyshubby13 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:36 am
Thank you all for the kind welcome. I don't seem to be able to reply to those of you who have messaged me privately, I assume I will be allowed to in due course.
Correct, 5-10 posts then you'll be out of moderation status and get PM ability.

hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:49 am

Thank you for the info

hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:04 am

I noticed that in my excitement I misspelt experienced in the heading!
As requested I have posted 3 pics of my wife in The Hotties under the heading My Wife Hayley.

Blackjack4724
Player

Re: Experinced husband

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:07 am

Welcome. We are new to the site here as well but love to share our experiences and adventures with others.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:17 am

hayleyshubby13 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:04 am
As requested I have posted 3 pics of my wife in The Hotties under the heading My Wife Hayley.
Not to worry, I fixed the spelling for you ✔️

2inUP
VHW Admin

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:22 am

Don't see the pics in the Hotties. Welcome.

hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Thank you for the fix.

The pics have obviously been filtered and are now live.

Deechn
Prepubescent

Unread post by Deechn » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:07 pm

Just joined this site. Would like to share my experiences and maybe learn from some more experienced Hotwife husbands. Just introduced my girl into the lifestyle in the last month. She has had one experience so far.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Welcome to the forum Deechn. Tell us some more about you and your girl.

Deechn
Prepubescent

Unread post by Deechn » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:23 pm

My girl is 43 5'4 110# with large natural breasts. I've been talking to her about hotwifing for about 6 months. We have been together 1 year. She was curious and didn't say yes or no. I have been active in the lifestyle for 10 years and did it with my beautiful ex for many years. I knew a guy that we used to do it with and I figured he would be a good candidate for her first experience . He is a younger very fit Jamaican guy ...very well endowed and a gentleman. I had experiences doing 3 some with him. She agreed to meet him for a nsa meet and greet. It went very well and I could tell she was attracted to him. We were at my bar in my loft apt. She loves messages so she agreed to let us message her but that did not mean sex would be involved. She was very anxious but no really nervous. The message relaxed her and became very sensual. We all became naked and I think she was intrigued by his huge cock. She began to suck on it then we all went to the bed room and had a 3 some. She came 3 or 4 times. The next morning after her and I did it a few more times she admitted that it really turned her on. So we agreed to pursue it further. I have belonged to SLS as a meeting site for single males. We made a profile and she agreed to monitor it. I used to do the monitoring with my ex but it seemed interesteing to let her do it. She has been on the sit almost every day for the last 3 weeks we had a few meet and greets and she is willing to meet people almost every weekend. My ex only liked to every few months. She seems to have really come out of her shell. Not sure if it was a good idea to let her monitor the site but has been good so far. She says she likes to do it ..it is interesting and helps pass the time. I notice she is on it several times a day and has many conversations . We have 4 or 5 meet and greets planned all with very good looking hung bulls. She seems very good at weeding them out.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:32 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:17 am
hayleyshubby13 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:04 am
Not to worry, I fixed the spelling for you ✔️

2inUP
VHW Admin
Way to go! Our admins are on the ball!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:52 pm

Our admins are on the ball!! Great!!!

hayleyshubby13
Prepubescent

Unread post by hayleyshubby13 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:03 pm

Weirdly enough, although I have now shared her with over 2 dozen men, some many times, her affair still gets me off the most.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:37 am

Deechn wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:23 pm
My girl is 43 5'4 110# with large natural breasts. I've been talking to her about hotwifing for about 6 months. We have been together 1 year. She was curious and didn't say yes or no. I have been active in the lifestyle for 10 years and did it with my beautiful ex for many years. I knew a guy that we used to do it with and I figured he would be a good candidate for her first experience . He is a younger very fit Jamaican guy ...very well endowed and a gentleman. I had experiences doing 3 some with him. She agreed to meet him for a nsa meet and greet. It went very well and I could tell she was attracted to him. We were at my bar in my loft apt. She loves messages so she agreed to let us message her but that did not mean sex would be involved. She was very anxious but no really nervous. The message relaxed her and became very sensual. We all became naked and I think she was intrigued by his huge cock. She began to suck on it then we all went to the bed room and had a 3 some. She came 3 or 4 times. The next morning after her and I did it a few more times she admitted that it really turned her on. So we agreed to pursue it further. I have belonged to SLS as a meeting site for single males. We made a profile and she agreed to monitor it. I used to do the monitoring with my ex but it seemed interesteing to let her do it. She has been on the sit almost every day for the last 3 weeks we had a few meet and greets and she is willing to meet people almost every weekend. My ex only liked to every few months. She seems to have really come out of her shell. Not sure if it was a good idea to let her monitor the site but has been good so far. She says she likes to do it ..it is interesting and helps pass the time. I notice she is on it several times a day and has many conversations . We have 4 or 5 meet and greets planned all with very good looking hung bulls. She seems very good at weeding them out.
This is a great introduction! It sounds like you two have hit it off with a bang. I hope you two continue to have wonderful adventures together!