Think she's almost ready

Break the ice here and talk to us!
AFT1k
Virgin

Think she's almost ready

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:46 am

Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while, but haven't had much to share until now. About two years ago I told my wife that I'd be ok if she had sex with other people, male or female, that it would actually be really hot. She made it clear that it wouldn't happen, but was cool with roleplaying the fantasy. We have had a lot of fun dirty talking, and she really gets into it, but it's remained at that.
Now, we have a trip coming up in about a month, just her and me without our kids. Ive hinted that it would be a good chance to make it happen, but she's shut it down every time. until yesterday.
She actually brought up the topic, and we had a conversation about how it could happen. Her words were that if she were to have sex with another person it would have to happen on a trip like this, far from home (east coast US, traveling to Australia), and that she feels like she may be willing to do it, but basically reserves the right to change her mind at the last minute. I'm obviously very ok with that. I think it's still a long shot, but if the stars align, there may be something to share from that trip. Anyways. Wish me luck.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Think she's almost ready

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:34 am

AFT1k wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:46 am
Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while, but haven't had much to share until now. About two years ago I told my wife that I'd be ok if she had sex with other people, male or female, that it would actually be really hot. She made it clear that it wouldn't happen, but was cool with roleplaying the fantasy. We have had a lot of fun dirty talking, and she really gets into it, but it's remained at that.
Now, we have a trip coming up in about a month, just her and me without our kids. Ive hinted that it would be a good chance to make it happen, but she's shut it down every time. until yesterday.
She actually brought up the topic, and we had a conversation about how it could happen. Her words were that if she were to have sex with another person it would have to happen on a trip like this, far from home (east coast US, traveling to Australia), and that she feels like she may be willing to do it, but basically reserves the right to change her mind at the last minute. I'm obviously very ok with that. I think it's still a long shot, but if the stars align, there may be something to share from that trip. Anyways. Wish me luck.
I hoping everything works out and she says yes! But if she doesn't it still would be wonderful to hear the details of your guys' adventure. Do please share whatever you guys did here. thank you! :) :)

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:02 pm

For sure. Seems like if she doesn't get cold feet l, we could be having a lot of fun there

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:02 pm

Absolutely. I really hope those adventures include her taking someone else's cock though

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:48 pm

Definitely. I really don't know how far she will take it, but even if she dier go all out, I think this trip will be fun

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:52 pm

She's saying yes "now". The question is how will she feel when we land in Sydney

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:58 pm

For sure. We'll be in Sydney. If nothing else I think being that from home will have her flirting and talking with other people

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:27 am

AFT1k wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:58 pm
For sure. We'll be in Sydney. If nothing else I think being that from home will have her flirting and talking with other people
You have our best wishes for a wonderful trip!! :) ;)

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:30 am

Nice

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:45 am

Sounds like she is seriously considering the adventure, in that she has given though to the where and why and has given herself an "out" is she gets too nervous.

A word of advice, if she takes ANY steps towards going forward, be very enthusiastic and supportive. Especially if she decides to back away from the actual act. Don't act disappointed in any way. Remain congratulatory and lovingly supportive. Most often women look at this as taking "baby steps" rather than jumping in with both feet.

The more comfortable she is and the more convinced that she is actually in control of the situation, the more likely she will be to move forward.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:47 am

Ok, I can't help myself...Bad Pun Warning....

This would really put new meaning into "Going Down Under"

Ok, that's all....

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:33 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:47 am
Ok, I can't help myself...Bad Pun Warning....

This would really put new meaning into "Going Down Under"

Ok, that's all....
Haha, love it. Hope she goes down under for sure

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:36 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:45 am
Sounds like she is seriously considering the adventure, in that she has given though to the where and why and has given herself an "out" is she gets too nervous.

A word of advice, if she takes ANY steps towards going forward, be very enthusiastic and supportive. Especially if she decides to back away from the actual act. Don't act disappointed in any way. Remain congratulatory and lovingly supportive. Most often women look at this as taking "baby steps" rather than jumping in with both feet.

The more comfortable she is and the more convinced that she is actually in control of the situation, the more likely she will be to move forward.

Great advice. Honestly I'm thrilled she even brought it up on her own, even if nothing winds up happening. Over the last few months her response to being with someone else is more of a "maybe someday" rather than a dead set no, so all good signs I think

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:06 pm

AFT1k wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:02 pm
For sure. Seems like if she doesn't get cold feet l, we could be having a lot of fun there
You can have fun if she doesn't

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:07 pm

She's come a long way from totally against the idea to now thinking of going ahead with it. She may decide not to, or she may go for it. What you mustn't do is force her, also, you can't stop her either. You started this... all you can do is allow her the freedom to make her own choices.

What you must do though is prepare yourself for what you might witness. The fantasy of the Hotwife is great, but are you prepared for the reality? Any rules laid down? Are you ready to watch your lady passionately kissing another guy? To see her on her knees sucking his hard cock? To see her on her back, legs apart, with her buck balls deep inside her? Or straddled across him riding him like a horse? How about watching her bent over getting pounded from behind? How will you feel when you see her biting her bottom lip... face contorted... hearing her squeal and moan with pleasure... demanding it harder and faster. What will your feelings be when you see another guy explode into your lady's honey pot? What will you be doing when they collapse into each others' arms, kissing and cuddling... your gal's hair all messed up, her body hot, sweaty and glowing from the fuck session you had no part in? Maybe her buck's cock will be bigger than yours? Maybe he'll fuck her better, harder, faster, and longer than you ever have?

All of the above turns me on, it's what I wanted, I love having a Hotwife, but not all guys are ready for this. The over-riding feelings can be jealousy, resentment and remorse.

I reckon your gal will become a Hotwife sooner or later. You need to be ready for it.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:38 am

AFT1k -Depending on how you want to play this!
Try having a look, on this site in "The Forums" - "International Personnel" - "Australia / New Zealand" and see if any of the locals take your or her interest, might just get the ball rolling, dependent on where in Oz you are travelling to and how long you will be there, could help speed things up a bit for you both!
Good Luck

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 am

Treat yourself girl wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:07 pm
She's come a long way from totally against the idea to now thinking of going ahead with it. She may decide not to, or she may go for it. What you mustn't do is force her, also, you can't stop her either. You started this... all you can do is allow her the freedom to make her own choices.

What you must do though is prepare yourself for what you might witness. The fantasy of the Hotwife is great, but are you prepared for the reality? Any rules laid down? Are you ready to watch your lady passionately kissing another guy? To see her on her knees sucking his hard cock? To see her on her back, legs apart, with her buck balls deep inside her? Or straddled across him riding him like a horse? How about watching her bent over getting pounded from behind? How will you feel when you see her biting her bottom lip... face contorted... hearing her squeal and moan with pleasure... demanding it harder and faster. What will your feelings be when you see another guy explode into your lady's honey pot? What will you be doing when they collapse into each others' arms, kissing and cuddling... your gal's hair all messed up, her body hot, sweaty and glowing from the fuck session you had no part in? Maybe her buck's cock will be bigger than yours? Maybe he'll fuck her better, harder, faster, and longer than you ever have?

All of the above turns me on, it's what I wanted, I love having a Hotwife, but not all guys are ready for this. The over-riding feelings can be jealousy, resentment and remorse.

I reckon your gal will become a Hotwife sooner or later. You need to be ready for it.

Absolutely. I get that there's really no way to know for sure how id react until the moment is actually happening, but just picturing her the ways you just describes turns me on like hell.
Ive brought up that we have to be clear before we do this on what exactly we each are ok with, but it was only about a week ago that she gave that signal that she might be open to doing it, and I don't want to bring it up constantly and annoy her with it, so we haven't had too much more discussion

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:49 pm

Well that sounds like a potentially very exciting foreign adventure for the both of you. Sounds like an ideal circumstance. It sounds like a great way to get a taste of it for her. Nobody back home will ever know, etc. I wish you guys the best. Hopefully she will take a liking to a few guys down under. Is there an update now?

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:29 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:38 am
AFT1k -Depending on how you want to play this!
Try having a look, on this site in "The Forums" - "International Personnel" - "Australia / New Zealand" and see if any of the locals take your or her interest, might just get the ball rolling, dependent on where in Oz you are travelling to and how long you will be there, could help speed things up a bit for you both!
Good Luck
Thanks I'll check that out.

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:54 pm

philxxo wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:49 pm
Well that sounds like a potentially very exciting foreign adventure for the both of you. Sounds like an ideal circumstance. It sounds like a great way to get a taste of it for her. Nobody back home will ever know, etc. I wish you guys the best. Hopefully she will take a liking to a few guys down under. Is there an update now?
There's nothing to update as of now, but definitely will if something at all goes down. It was actually out of the blue for her, she was doing normal housework, I walked in and she stopped me and started talking about it. Kind of funny, started off with "don't take this and run with it, but I was thinking if we were to ever do this it would have to be on a trip like this", I asked what she meant, and she straight up said if she were to have sex with someone else. Caught me by surprise lol, but we then had a pretty good conversation about it, she even suggested scenarios of how it could happen, but always saying she's not all the way there and isn't making promises. I'm good with all that, reminded her if she gives the green light and we set something up, I understand she can change her mind at any moment, even if the other guy is already in the room with a condom on. We haven't really said much about it since that day though, I don't want her to get pushed away if it's all we talk about.
Trip is at the end of the month, and honestly I don't know that in thirty days she's going to get to a point that she hasn't gotten to in two years. But who knows.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:06 am

Don't go completely quiet, talking about it isn't pushing her to go ahead. Talking is a massive part of preparing yourselves for this.

The thought of sex with another guy is obviously turning her on... she's thinking about it when you're not there. Keep that fire burning and let her know you're completely comfortable and it won't damage your relationship.

I can't wait for your holiday now. I'm excited to here what she does. My money is on you flying home with a Hotwife.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:06 am

I got to watch again today.Has been ongoing for 25 years with just the one lover but... It took 10 years of encouragement before it happened. The more encouragement, support when it doesn't work out and affection is the path. Your future hot wife currently says only when away from home but that can change too. :mrgreen:

AFT1k
Virgin

Unread post by AFT1k » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm

Had another talk with her today, see how she was feeling. Hasn't changed her mind, said she could see herself going through with it if we found the right person.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:36 am

AFT1k wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm
Had another talk with her today, see how she was feeling. Hasn't changed her mind, said she could see herself going through with it if we found the right person.
Has she said what kind of person that might be? Any hints so that you can help in the search?

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:56 am

AFT1k wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm
She's definately hot for it pal. Keep stoking the fire.👍🏽