Hello from CA

Break the ice here and talk to us!
N3w2AllTh15
Prepubescent

Hello from CA

Unread post by N3w2AllTh15 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:14 pm

Hello world,

I’m David. I’m from California. Not the biggest fan of the state, but sticking around because this is where my kids are. I’m 35, divorced, but still have a good relationship with the ex-wife, and very happy to continue being a part of my kids’ lives. So, a little bit of background about myself. I met my ex-wife in college, fell in love with her, knocked her up, and then we got married. I never had any doubts about whether I wanted to spend my life with her or not. The problem was that my ex-wife; Kelly, had not exactly gotten "done" with her "girls gone wild" phase, but ended up locking that part of her away as she became a wife and mother. However, she could only keep that part of her personality repressed for so long. Eventually she ended up having multiple affairs, and that led to us splitting up.

Whilst I couldn't handle the fact that she wasn't willing/able to give up on her extra-marital activities. She has always maintained that she's still in love with me, and wants to get back together. We're not married any longer, but we still have a very good relationship, and the kids get all the love that they can from both parents, even though I moved out of the house. It's been this way for about 2 years now.

Recently, I found out that 2 of my close friends are in "open" relationships themselves, my sister's cheating on her husband. Also, as I've been dating again since the divorce, I've hooked up with a few extremely slutty and promiscuous women. In one instance, going so far as confirming a hoook-up with another guy whilst she was on a dinner date with me. She said that while she doesn't sleep with a guy on the first date, she was feeling horny and was just setting something up with a FWB for later, to take care of her needs. Surprisingly, 2 days later, I called her up to see her again. All because I found the entire encounter extremely arousing. I think I have a "type" :???: .

I've also recently been thinking about my ex-wife's extracurricular activities, even going so far as looking after the kids while she goes out to meet up with one of her lovers. And I've seriously been considering about getting back together with her.

I’m just looking around the interwebs for communities that I could join, to better understand the thoughts in my head. Hope this turns out to be such a community.

looking forward to getting to know people here. Feel free to reach out, and ask any questions you’d like.

philxxo
Pervert

Re: Hello from CA

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:18 am

Welcome to the group. If you still love your ex wife and want to be with her, then get back with her. Suggest an open relationship and see what she says. Maybe not get married to her again though. She made her bed, let her lay in it. If she wants to lay in it with other men, then so be it. Just decide if you want to be one of a number of those men. That is, if you can tolerate the jealousy and angst associated with it. This is entirely different than cheating. If she really wants to get back with you, then she will let you play too, if that's what you want. Just don't expect as much play as she will be getting. It might be 10:1 sex partners or something like that. Open marriage doesn't really help men that much action. It's not what most men want. But open marriage is a field day for women. Guys line up around the block.