Hello from Texas

Break the ice here and talk to us!
4F55383132
Prepubescent

Hello from Texas

Unread post by 4F55383132 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:52 pm

Not sure if this will amount to much. I found this forum while doing research. I was trying to find out where I stood after realizing that the thought of my wife exploring her sexuality with partners other than me not only did not make me jealous, but it excited me.

Backstory, my wife and I have been married for just over 20 years. We are in our late 50s/mid 60s. We get along great and communicate well. Our sex life was good, but after 20 years could have been described as routine or complacent.

A few years ago, to spice things up I started bringing different sex toys into the bedroom. Some were received well, some not so much… Bringing new/different toys has been ongoing occasionally since I started and has led to more discussion about our mutual and individual likes and dislikes.
We found an online sexual compatibility quiz (quiv .re) that we took, and it really helped with our communication about sexual wants and desires. In our discussions I shared a couple of my kinks that I had previously kept to myself out of fear (of rejection, judgement, etc.) She shared some of her fantasies and one of them was a MFM threesome. I had not really fantasized about a threesome of any kind, but I was surprised that imagining a MFM threesome where she was the focus was exciting to me. I set out to try to understand why. To say I was intrigued is quite the understatement. There is a lot of information out there and an infinite spectrum where one can place themselves on the Hotwife/ENM scale.

After reading this and other forums, listening to podcasts, and reading some books that were mentioned I concluded that I am more than ok with her exploring her sexuality with other partners. I also feel that she would be better served by exploring her sexuality with other partners with my support, but not my presence. I think she may be self-conscious or otherwise inhibited if I were there in person. I am not saying I want no involvement; I would definitely want to reconnect and have her share her experience if she wishes to. I also would like to be there if her MFM fantasy becomes reality.

I have communicated this to her and she is ok with it as a fantasy and to role play with but does not see it becoming reality. I told her that I am ok with that as I feel it is 100% her decision to move from fantasy to reality.

Meanwhile, our sex life and communication has improved greatly as we fantasize, and role play about this. I hope to get her on here to see that we are far from alone in this fantasy and to help her make an informed decision whether to keep this a fantasy or explore the reality.

4F55383132

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Texas

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:59 pm

Welcome to the forum 4F55383132. You are among friends.

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:33 pm

It's great that you can communicate so freely with each other. Welcome!
I'm T, Mkindling's husband.

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:38 pm

4F55383132 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:52 pm
Not sure if this will amount to much. I found this forum while doing research. I was trying to find out where I stood after realizing that the thought of my wife exploring her sexuality with partners other than me not only did not make me jealous, but it excited me.

Backstory, my wife and I have been married for just over 20 years. We are in our late 50s/mid 60s. We get along great and communicate well. Our sex life was good, but after 20 years could have been described as routine or complacent.

A few years ago, to spice things up I started bringing different sex toys into the bedroom. Some were received well, some not so much… Bringing new/different toys has been ongoing occasionally since I started and has led to more discussion about our mutual and individual likes and dislikes.
We found an online sexual compatibility quiz (quiv .re) that we took, and it really helped with our communication about sexual wants and desires. In our discussions I shared a couple of my kinks that I had previously kept to myself out of fear (of rejection, judgement, etc.) She shared some of her fantasies and one of them was a MFM threesome. I had not really fantasized about a threesome of any kind, but I was surprised that imagining a MFM threesome where she was the focus was exciting to me. I set out to try to understand why. To say I was intrigued is quite the understatement. There is a lot of information out there and an infinite spectrum where one can place themselves on the Hotwife/ENM scale.

After reading this and other forums, listening to podcasts, and reading some books that were mentioned I concluded that I am more than ok with her exploring her sexuality with other partners. I also feel that she would be better served by exploring her sexuality with other partners with my support, but not my presence. I think she may be self-conscious or otherwise inhibited if I were there in person. I am not saying I want no involvement; I would definitely want to reconnect and have her share her experience if she wishes to. I also would like to be there if her MFM fantasy becomes reality.

I have communicated this to her and she is ok with it as a fantasy and to role play with but does not see it becoming reality. I told her that I am ok with that as I feel it is 100% her decision to move from fantasy to reality.

Meanwhile, our sex life and communication has improved greatly as we fantasize, and role play about this. I hope to get her on here to see that we are far from alone in this fantasy and to help her make an informed decision whether to keep this a fantasy or explore the reality.

4F55383132
That communication is so awesome and important. We went through the same thing and have been so taken aback by how the communication and trust has grown so much. We never had issues prior but after discussing this as a possibility it just exploded to a high level. If nothing else comes of it we’re grateful and happy for that.

You’ll definitely find a lot of info here.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

4F55383132
Prepubescent

Unread post by 4F55383132 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:48 pm

Thanks for the replies and private messages. I appreciate them. Will continue encouraging with as little pressure as possible.

One thing I mentioned to her was that I thought she might be more comfortable playing solo and she immediately replied that she would want me there.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:39 am

Welcome OU812 ;)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

4F55383132
Prepubescent

Unread post by 4F55383132 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:42 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:39 am
Welcome OU812 ;)
:lol:
That was fast.

Texmex69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Texmex69 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am

Welcome 4F5538.....
Please keep us posted on your adventure.