delete

Break the ice here and talk to us!
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: can't convince wife

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 am

Welcome to the forum dissappointingCuck . If you are enjoying sex why not keep it up and work on her appetite rather than reducing pleasure for both of you. Dangerous move on your part for both of you. Take her sexy places and keep working on her.

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:56 am

dissappointingCuck wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 am
I've brought up several times about wanting her to be pleasured by other men, but she just dismisses it. So i'm thinking of trying another road... under performing. I know it will take a while for her to finally accept that I can't provide her pleasure, but it will be worth it. I know she has a male coworker that is very handsome and about the same age, so I'm hoping she will start thinking about asking him. I'm thinking of something like premature ejaculation and/or unable to get hard, but not sure where to start. Welcome any ideas.
Agree with armyguyot1 on this one. That’s a potentially dangerous road to go down. It might (like many things in life) have unintended consequences, like her shutting down completely, feeling worse about herself, cheating without your knowledge, etc. Introduce some role play, toys and erotic stories and make things fun and sexy for her to keep her thinking sexy thoughts around the clock. Kickstart her libido. Treat her like a queen in and out of the bedroom. Listen to her.
Understand this fantasy may never become a reality, but it doesn’t mean you both can’t have a blast discussing it and acting it out. The majority of women take a lot of time to warm up to this. Don’t push too hard and enjoy the journey. Even if you don’t go all the way with it, it can be an enjoyable fantasy to play out between you.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:40 am

This hobby isn't for everybody.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:37 pm

Be careful and thankful for what you have. Keep sharing the dream and encourage play. some wives just flat out stop as they age. you don't want that anchor around your neck. have hope - some fun is better than none

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:29 pm

I agree with the other posters on this thread: Unperforming will just result in her not wanting you either.

Continue to be loving, open, courageously candid about your wishes and fantasies, and wait to see if the seed takes hold.
You never know. Not wanting anyone else may just mean not wanting anyone else she has met. But if the right guy shows up and shows interest, remember women reserve the right to change their minds.

Just don't become so insistent that you turn her off even more to the idea of playing. It's a tightrope wire to walk. Think of it as a condiment to spice up your love life, just enough that your wife knows what fires you up.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:35 am

Any form of deception is unacceptable. You will only make things worse and possibly damage your relationship.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:12 am

Welcome. While I commend your commitment to creative problem solving, I want to concur with the prevailing advice already given…..that strategy isn’t your best idea. Definitely scrub that one.

You mention your wife simply dismisses your idea. Think about it….almost no married woman is going to suddenly go against life-long norms with a simple discussion.

It’s the most common discussion on this forum. Literally thousands of similar posts.

Take it from someone who not that long ago was in the exact same boat. After a couple years of very creative maneuvering, I had gotten absolutely nowhere.

Eventually, it dawned on me….until there is an actual real man to make these discussions possibly real, it’s all academic in her mind. Easy to say “no” to.

Focus on her meeting someone. A party with friends. A bar on weekends where she could be noticed. A business trip. An anonymous online profile.

Any scenario you can come up with that puts a real face or real conversation with another real man is vastly superior to any other scheme.

You said there is a handsome man where she works. What can you do to increase the chances of them interacting outside the workplace? That is where to focus.

Good luck.

PBF

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:35 am

Ditto, as to PBF's advice above.
Free guidance from an incredibly observant and patient guy ...
Who is now reaping the benefits, and his gorgeous wife has had the best sex of her life with several different lovers since becoming a HW. 😉
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:42 am

Solid advice above from all. So.wthing some husband's need to understand is that this is your fantasy, it may not be hers, you have to respect that! As a Bull I know it sounds weird like I am shooting myself in the dick here, but this lifestyle isn't for everyone. Stay your course, mention every now and then, but don't hound or beg her. She has to want this for herself.