Hello from a new explorer

Break the ice here and talk to us!
spiraling
Prepubescent

Hello from a new explorer

Unread post by spiraling » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:54 am

I am working with the admin to move my previous accounts posts to this new account.

Hello everyone.

I am 31 f married for 6 years. I have been going through a rough patch in my marriage where things aren't going the way they ideally should be. I ended up on a website called gleeden where one person suggested that I can try getting on here to gather information and get advise on my specific situation.

Mostly I am just trying to see if there is anyway I can avoid cheating and convert or influence my husband to this lifestyle where I will be able to meet someone without the guilt involved in cheating. I am looking forward to read through the posts and understand more of this lifestyle. I am really hoping this helps in my situation.

Thank you in advance for all the advice and help.

Bboy
Trainable

Re: Hello from a new explorer

Unread post by Bboy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:57 am

Welcome spiraling!

Would your husband be willing to join this forum?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:39 am

You are the type of woman that many men would love to have as their wife -- one who proposes this lifestyle to her husband. It does happen. It happened to me and I loved that she decided to become a hotwife. Would you be willing to have an open marriage where he can play to, or would you want it to be his hotwife?

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:29 am

Welcome back

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:33 am

welcome back. Good luck with your quest.

Restarting
Virgin

Unread post by Restarting » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:55 pm

Spiraling,
I hope your new handle isn't an indication that you feel like you're losing control. Please don't.

To me, the subject of your sexual history, prior to your husband, is important. If you think he won't care about your past experience (and the fib), it won't be difficult to bring up. If you're worried that he would wonder why you are bringing it up, you're not ready for the HW discussion.

In my opinion it's an opportunity to test how you both deal with adversity. It might be very hurtful for your husband to know you lied and kept secrets from him. But you can kill two birds with one stone by correcting the record while also touching on the subject of your sexual interest.

If he takes it poorly, he's not likely to be convinced to "share you". Even if your marriage were to blow up (worst case), practicing this discipline would improve the chances (and enjoyment) of your next relationship.

If he forgives you (or it's not a big deal to him), maybe you ask him if he has any past experience that he's hidden or a secret desire he's thought about. It could act as a springboard (only after he is fully comfortable with the information you've given him). Maybe start with, "I've been reading about marriages where the spouses date other people, what do you think about that? Do you think that could work for people?" You get the idea.

With patience, I think you have the potential to, first, solidify your marriage (very important), and then begin to discuss the merits of an expanded relationship.

Hoping the best for you!
I'm T, Mkindling's husband.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 pm

spiraling wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:54 am
I am working with the admin to move my previous accounts posts to this new account.

Hello everyone.

I am 31 f married for 6 years. I have been going through a rough patch in my marriage where things aren't going the way they ideally should be. I ended up on a website called gleeden where one person suggested that I can try getting on here to gather information and get advise on my specific situation.

Mostly I am just trying to see if there is anyway I can avoid cheating and convert or influence my husband to this lifestyle where I will be able to meet someone without the guilt involved in cheating. I am looking forward to read through the posts and understand more of this lifestyle. I am really hoping this helps in my situation.

Hello

Feel free to post on here and any other appropriate forum any questions you may have.
I have found the advice in the hotwives forum the best for potential hotwives which it sounds like you are wanting to try with your husband. There's a good book out there that gives you ways to practice the lifestyle without cheating. It's called: The Faithful Hotwife (Now that's not Housewife...that's HOTwife lol I say this because there have been some issues with some people misreading the title lol)

spiraling
Prepubescent

Unread post by spiraling » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:12 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:37 pm
spiraling wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:54 am

Hello everyone.

Hello

Feel free to post on here and any other appropriate forum any questions you may have.
I have found the advice in the hotwives forum the best for potential hotwives which it sounds like you are wanting to try with your husband. There's a good book out there that gives you ways to practice the lifestyle without cheating. It's called: The Faithful Hotwife (Now that's not Housewife...that's HOTwife lol I say this because there have been some issues with some people misreading the title lol)
Thank you so much. I will look it up