New From PA

Break the ice here and talk to us!
appletulip
Prepubescent

New From PA

Unread post by appletulip » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:37 am

Been a cuck wannabe for years. Not sure if it will ever happen. She knows it is something I'm very into it and has known as long as I've been into wanting it happen. Sometimes she seems to be genuinely into it and others a hard no not going to happen. So I don't push real life as I don't want regrets on either side, but if she said and didn't change her mind I definitely wouldn't say no lol. So at this point just reading experiences and personals and seeing where it leads.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: New From PA

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:48 am

Welcome to the forum apple. I lived in pa for a couple of years. I miss the old forge style pizza and wished I had known more about it when I lived up there... And yeungling lager when it was only available locally.. probably a couple of decades ago.

You're going to get a myriad of advice and opinions. My advice is move slowly and cautiously...

appletulip
Prepubescent

Unread post by appletulip » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:36 am

Any slower would be tectonic plat speed.. lol. But yes I do agree. I think my biggest issue is finding potential bulls/dates. Just don't seem to be many if any in a reasonable distance.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:49 pm

appletulip wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:36 am
Any slower would be tectonic plat speed.. lol. But yes I do agree. I think my biggest issue is finding potential bulls/dates. Just don't seem to be many if any in a reasonable distance.
Swing lifestyle dot com, it's probably one of the most popular sites. I bet there are plenty of bulls on there but lots of fakes and flakes. Have a top notch screening system. If she gets stood up a time or few or meets with disrespectful asshat or someone posting 15 year old pics before they became fat and bald she'll probably veto continuing. Screen them well and try to meet them or at least FaceTime before you pass on to her. Of course everyone has their system but you need a good one or she'll get 1000 dic pics and no shows.

appletulip
Prepubescent

Unread post by appletulip » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:12 pm

We were on there a while back we did communicated with what seemed like a bunch of flakes. One turned out ok then can't remember how we found out he was married which we said up front it was a hard no. So that didn't work out. If we sign up again I hope it is improved like you say

Waypastcurious
Prepubescent

Unread post by Waypastcurious » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:13 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:48 am
Welcome to the forum apple. I lived in pa for a couple of years. I miss the old forge style pizza and wished I had known more about it when I lived up there... And yeungling lager when it was only available locally.. probably a couple of decades ago.

You're going to get a myriad of advice and opinions. My advice is move slowly and cautiously...
Old Forge Pizza!

appletulip
Prepubescent

Unread post by appletulip » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:20 am

It's good... Some are better than others, and some have gone down in quality over the years. I do have my favorites of OF pizza.