New Wannabe from Ontario Canada!

Break the ice here and talk to us!
SneakAPeak
Prepubescent

New Wannabe from Ontario Canada!

Unread post by SneakAPeak » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:28 am

Hello everyone! I (32m) came across this site looking for a community to talk about and get advice for the thoughts I've been having regarding thinking about my girlfriend (30f) being with other men. Not sure how much to mention here or in a post on the wannabe forum but I'll do some short notes:

- We've been together for 5 ish years and communicate very openly on sex related things

- She has a large and varied past (some good, some bad) and I've been trying to help her work through that in conversation as well as communicating how I enjoy hearing when it's been good

- She knows I like the thought of her with other men but isn't too interested in pursuing something currently and we only play talk about certain guys from her past

Anyway, glad to be here to meet new people, get advice, and share my journey!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: New Wannabe from Ontario Canada!

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 pm

SneakAPeak wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:28 am
Hello everyone! I (32m) came across this site looking for a community to talk about and get advice for the thoughts I've been having regarding thinking about my girlfriend (30f) being with other men. Not sure how much to mention here or in a post on the wannabe forum but I'll do some short notes:

- We've been together for 5 ish years and communicate very openly on sex related things

- She has a large and varied past (some good, some bad) and I've been trying to help her work through that in conversation as well as communicating how I enjoy hearing when it's been good

- She knows I like the thought of her with other men but isn't too interested in pursuing something currently and we only play talk about certain guys from her past

I've found this to be the best place for advice on sharing. I was a cuck, but now I'm a wannabe as my sweetie decided she didn't want to pursue the hotwife lifestyle anymore. So I can totally relate to your situation. There's no way to force it upon your sweetie. But you can be suggestive and it sounds like you've started the play talk part of things which is a good start. There is a book called "The Faithful Hotwife" that allows her to be faithful and yet play at the same time. I definitely recommend it! :)

Cdnguy42
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cdnguy42 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Welcome. You will enjoy the site.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:21 am

Welcome to ohw, always nice to see another couple from Canada, Ontario to boot.

I suggest you read some of the journey threads in the hotwife area, should be easy to find as they have lots of reply’s, if you find some interesting, perhaps share them with your gf to read privately, could open up allot of talking.

If she is interested in learning more with a safe environment of the ladies lounge, where she could meet many beautiful hot wives she could join and become verified.

Head on over to the wannabe area for thoughts on different paths to have a conversation.

Most importantly welcome and hopeful you and your gf take advantage of this amazing place.

G

SneakAPeak
Prepubescent

Unread post by SneakAPeak » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:15 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:21 am
Welcome to ohw, always nice to see another couple from Canada, Ontario to boot.

I suggest you read some of the journey threads in the hotwife area, should be easy to find as they have lots of reply’s, if you find some interesting, perhaps share them with your gf to read privately, could open up allot of talking.

If she is interested in learning more with a safe environment of the ladies lounge, where she could meet many beautiful hot wives she could join and become verified.

Head on over to the wannabe area for thoughts on different paths to have a conversation.

Most importantly welcome and hopeful you and your gf take advantage of this amazing place.

G
Thank you! Appreciate the advice I'll be sure to have a look around those places

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:49 am

Welcome! We love having more Ontario folks here.

Enjoy your hot wife journey...even if you both ultimately decide it isn't for you. The adventure can be fun either way.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

Welcome

I have to ask about your username - SneakAPeak - is that when you bunk off sick from work, to do a bit of cheeky mountaineering? :lol:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:35 pm

Welcome, from Ontario here too. Looking forward to following your story.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:26 am

SneakAPeak wrote:

Welcome, I am living in Belleville now although my first cuckold story was south of Trenton in 2000, so if you ever want to chat let me know:)

SneakAPeak
Prepubescent

Unread post by SneakAPeak » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:22 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm
Welcome

I have to ask about your username - SneakAPeak - is that when you bunk off sick from work, to do a bit of cheeky mountaineering? :lol:
Just fit in a quick summit or two, you know?

In reality I had a brief thought whether it was the right 'peek' or not but decided not to double check. So here I am, the quick mountain climber lol

mexicansalt
Prepubescent

Unread post by mexicansalt » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:49 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:10 pm
SneakAPeak wrote:

I've found this to be the best place for advice on sharing. I was a cuck, but now I'm a wannabe as my sweetie decided she didn't want to pursue the hotwife lifestyle anymore. So I can totally relate to your situation. There's no way to force it upon your sweetie. But you can be suggestive and it sounds like you've started the play talk part of things which is a good start. There is a book called "The Faithful Hotwife" that allows her to be faithful and yet play at the same time. I definitely recommend it! :)
I'm also glad to have found this site, and I'm sorry to hear Marion decided to quit the hotwife lifestyle. How is she doing btw?