Hello from Brazil

Break the ice here and talk to us!
WishMeCuck
Prepubescent

Hello from Brazil

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:04 am

Me and my wife are both 42yo, married for 23 years now, two kids, we live in Brazil.

I've entertained the desired to watch her with other man for really long time, don't even know when it first started to appeal me.

I've tried to study the psicology behind this, tried to understand the "whys", got really scared to the kind of stuff that can get me excited (yeah, I am a wannabe cuck), and for some time I chose to try to shut it down, afraid of the path it could lead me, and ashamed of what I could end up eventually doing (and how it would affect the way my wife would see me).

In december last year, 4 months ago, I finally told her about it. She heard it well, did not make a fuss, but said it was not for her. We did engage in some dirty talking and she did get very aroused by it, so I have hope, despite knowing the odds may be against me and even if it will happen, it might take really long.

I am right now planning a trip do Cap D'Agde for summer 2025. Not expecting anything "cuck" to happen, but trying to get her confortable with exposing and accepting her naked body. And we plan to fuck on the beach with other people watching (or at least engage in foreplay).

Let's see where this road will lead us, but I already regret taking so long to tell her.

Meanwhile, I try very hard to not let this fantasy dominate my mind, I know I will scare her if I keep bringing the fantasy up everytime we have sex now, but it always comes to mind.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Hello from Brazil

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:41 am

Welcome. Introduce your desire to her slowly and at a level you both can handle, and grow your journey together.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:39 pm

It is good you have been able to communicate your fantasy to your wife, but she may feel reluctant to bring it to a real-life experience.
If she does, and she enjoys it, she may wish to do it again, or even incorporate it into her routine, but so far, that is her experience.
Husbands are concerned about their loss of stature in their wives' perception. The possible loss of respect as a masculine specimen, and almost always an accompanying doubt on her part. Why is he doing this? Am I boring for him? Does he want to see another woman? Is he a closet gay?

Actually, some of those are very good questions, and you may want to have an answer when they arise.
You seem to have genuine concerns about the direction your kinks could take you.
If that is the case, stop (frequently) and seriously consider if you are willing to become that which you now fear. And you would be right to consider it.
Sissyfication and loss of self-esteem as a man and husband can be very destructive to you and your marriage. Or it could be your true colors are finally showing, and you and your wife are willing to take that path, fully aware of the potential results. Remember also that if you bring it into reality, it ceases to be a fantasy, and you will no longer be in control.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

WishMeCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:29 pm

I have no sissy desires/fantasies. Not my cup of tea.

But I am a closet bi, although I do not feel sexual attraction to men. I guess it is a combination of really liking anal penetration and enjoying being submissive. Interestingly (at least to me), I would never suck or bend over to a gay man, but I enjoy doing it to a "manly" man or to be pegged by a woman.

I've always felt grossed out by watching "cleanup" scenes, but I am pretty sure I will get addicted to it if given a chance... go figure!

I also think I would really enjoy some humiliation, as long as it is done using "classy" language or with subtle acts/expressions.

jacksonpandeiro
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonpandeiro » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 pm

Hi. I'm from Brazil also. I didn't talk to her about it yet. What else did experienced with her? It's all about the little things.

WishMeCuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by WishMeCuck » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm

jacksonpandeiro wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 pm
Hi. I'm from Brazil also. I didn't talk to her about it yet. What else did experienced with her? It's all about the little things.
Oi Jackson, de onde vc é? Estou no Tweeter como @wishmecuck. Me mande DM lá.