Hello! Advice for foot lover…

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Hubby2025
Prepubescent

Hello! Advice for foot lover…

Unread post by Hubby2025 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 am

Hi, I am new here. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

Long story short, my wife has sexy feet, and has modeled them since not long after we met ten years ago. She has even gone as far as to have an OF page where she showed them off (then later cheesecake type nudie stuff). She is a shy good girl.

I have a friend who is much older, lives in a different state. I noticed a trend, that he always pressed “love” instead of “like” whenever I posted a pic of her with her feet visible. I tested the waters and posted a pic of just her soles with a caption about licking the screen, and he immediately clicked the heart.

For the last five years, I’ve posted pictures only he can see, and explored what he likes (and found things he didn’t like). He too is a shy, good guy. He seems to object to anything nude, but loves feet and extremely busty (almost spilling out) photos.

He is now moving to another state, but passing through on his way, spending a day in town. I don’t want to do anything stupid, but I also don’t want to miss any fun opportunities. Wife knows I want to share her and says she loves the fantasy, but will never do it. He says he loves her pictures, but his personal convictions prohibit him from masturbating.

I’d settle for him just massaging her feet, just something I know they’d both enjoy without crossing any of their lines, but obviously that could be a little awkward to initiate. Any ideas?

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Hello! Advice for foot lover…

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:18 am

Welcome.
Is she aware of all of this?
How willing is she to tease the fuck out of him? Watching him squirm, unable to take his eyes off of her will surely bring you both some enjoyment?
What's the setting? You said "in town", will this be a public setting or at your home?
Assuming it's at your home, she could be barefoot while he's there? Or does he have a type of footwear he prefers?
She could find reasons to bend over and expose her soles to "get something from underneath something" and similar teases.
Maybe even sit next to him with her feet in his lap?
It can be a fun game between you and your wife to see if she can bait him into something?
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

Hubby2025
Prepubescent

Re: Hello! Advice for foot lover…

Unread post by Hubby2025 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 am

Well, he came this weekend and was very shy. She took her shoes off as we were in the living room, and she dropped something. He said he thought it fell in her shoes and bent over, picked up her shoe and looked in it for a few seconds, holding it up to look down into (and probably sniff!), saying, “You don’t wanna hurt those little toes!!” But that’s as far as he went this time. Not sure if I should ask him what he thought of them in person…