How to start slowly and connect with bull

Break the ice here and talk to us!
TeunJ9207
Prepubescent

How to start slowly and connect with bull

Unread post by TeunJ9207 » Thu May 02, 2024 1:42 pm

I would love to let my wife have sex with another guy / bull while I watch. I had had this fantasy for years now and we already discussed that I would be fine with her having sex with other dudes but so far she is not interested at all.

The thing is that she does not get any appetite purely based on the physical aspects of a guy, but she really needs to have a connection with someone in order to want to have sex with them. So, I need to make sure that I find the right guy and first have them chill or have a real 'date' or something and hope that some sparks will develop there.

The difficulty is that many guys I can introduce her to, are not into romantic dates but they just want to fuck. So, it seems rather difficult to make any progress on this.

I am hoping that some day she will be open to this and get fucked real rough and dominant by well hung guy.

Does anyone recognize this situation?

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Re: How to start slowly and connect with bull

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Fri May 03, 2024 6:24 am

I have found that most ladies do have a very real need to, at the minimum be "in like" with a gent first. It really doesn't take a lot sometimes depending on the all important chemistry, other times there will just never be any clicking with a potential guest. Don't expect a home run every time. A social meet or a two to establish that link has resulted in better times than the bang a stranger model say at a swing club. Sites like SDC and SLS are paid eliminating the freebie doublelist jerk off zombies, with a heavy focus on the hotwife dynamic so the guys there "get it" for the most part. Your lady will have a chance in a non threating way to chat and if so inclined move to phones calls or a social meet. Banged hard by a big dick is your fantasy, and I think self defeating and unappetizing for a lady to think you're wanting her to become a hunk of fuck meat. Try finding someone she can like, she may find a way to get interested.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri May 03, 2024 8:02 am

I recognize the situation...you are being selfish and trying to make your lady live out your fantasies, not hers.

It would be different if she had an interest, or had verbalized the things ou want to see, but it doesn't appear so and your quest is one sided.

If she does become interested, it won't be a matter of you finding a guy, she will find someone she is interested in seeing. Wife4Guys is correct in his comments too.

So, cool your jets and realize that this adventure is sometimes best left to private fantasies.

RedRiot
Prepubescent

Unread post by RedRiot » Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 pm

TeunJ9207 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 1:42 pm

The difficulty is that many guys I can introduce her to, are not into romantic dates but they just want to fuck. So, it seems rather difficult to make any progress on this.
I'd be willing to do something like that if you consented to long-term, and me replacing you sexually as "the man" in her life, you should consider getting her a boyfriend as opposed to a FWB to keep things interesting for the bull in your marriage.

TeunJ9207
Prepubescent

Unread post by TeunJ9207 » Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 am

Oh believen me, she is into hard/rough action and confessed that she likes bigger dicks the most. The thing is that we didn't seem to find the right places or channels yet to meet guys who can fulfill this but most important, also take the time to connect with her first.

It is not about my fantasy, but I am convinced that, if she finds the right guy with a click, she will be very happy with the sex and passion she will be getting with him.

So, I would like to find some places to meet such guys and just see what happens. If nothing happens, also fine but I feel like it is worth trying.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri May 10, 2024 11:28 am

Welcome. I would go to local bars and then sit back and watch her flirt with guys. You could also try to find some chat sites and let her chat away with other guys. Eventually she may make a connection with one she likes. I suppose you could try Feeld, SLS and similar. Let her take her time and maybe she will find some guys who are interested to take the time to make a connection.

frank12
Experienced

Unread post by frank12 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 pm

TeunJ9207 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 am
...snip
So, I would like to find some places to meet such guys and just see what happens. If nothing happens, also fine but I feel like it is worth trying.
One of the problems that you face here, and it is the converse for the gentlemen who would be just the right sort of men she might find she likes, is that going out to some place to meet men will more than likely only produce guys that are out there specifically to meet women who are more interested in the sex than the friendship.

It seems more likely that 99.999% of the guys at some bar who are "looking" are not so much looking to meet someone with whom they can develop over several months a friendship that may turn into something more, but looking for someone who is ready right now, and if not this one, there's another just over there who might be, so .... nicetameetchabye!. And this is conversely true for a gentleman who would prefer to have a friendship with a delightful woman that becomes something more. Those gentlemen aren't headed out to the local bar so much, because most of the "available women" there are looking for something quite different.

Maybe I have been fortunate, maybe I have just not been so eager, but nearly every one of the playful hotwife or similar relationships I've had has been something that has lasted years. One a woman whom I had known for some years in a related academic environment, one a woman whose company did business with mine whom I also knew for years, one was here through OHW, I've enjoyed tennis as a way to meet some truly interesting people and SLS provides a nice opportunity for unhurried courtship if one is patient. And all of these became friends as well as playmates.

Your mileage may vary, but I would say if she knows its ok for her to allow a friendship become more perhaps the best will be having opportunity deliver. Pushing her is unlikely to have such a good result.

Prof Wood
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue May 14, 2024 12:00 pm

Join AFF. Adult Friend Finder. Post an ad with what your looking for and watch the responses and guys roll in. She can pick who she likes and converse in the safety of your home online. They can send pictures and real time video of themselves. Use a picture in the ad but hide or blur her face. Show her best attributes.
I number of people on this site have started this way. It's worth the membership price to try it for a bit.
Hopefully a few who did it this way will reply to your post.