Wife 53 quickly asked me m48 how we can find her a third (in Belgium)?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Wife 53 quickly asked me m48 how we can find her a third (in Belgium)?

Unread post by Drakebelg » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:12 pm

Wow, she surprised me how open she is to this. Do tips for finding someone would be appreciated keeping in mind our age and having teeanagers at home. Feeld dating app seems to get good reviews. There is a nearby club that does a hotwife night but we have never done anything like that.

While lying in bed we talked openly about her last week's revelation. After 21 years together that she had not 1, but in fact 2 lovers better than me, and one of them had a big cock. Damn, I thought it was only 1. One was a serious foreplay guy, and one was a gentle dominant that made her feel she could give herself totally to him. She craves that feeling of total sexual surrender. It's a bit hard to hear that she has felt this for so long, but it's better to admit it now and do something about it.

She wanted clarification on:

-Her being a hotwife does not give me permission to have another woman.
-she doesn't want me there because she won't be able to let herself go. She will send texts and tell me about it.
-she can stop it whenever she wants to.

She asked "so how do we go about finding someone". I was really surprised how quickly she asked this. Her first reactions are:
-not someone we know;
-she didn't say no to an ex;
-open to a flirt meetup, then a date first to be sure;
-open to dating apps or forums and I said I will research it. 😂, I thought I had months or even years to research.

We were naked in bed for an afternoon nap but not playing around at all. She got horny quickly and asked me to slide into her and she came very quickly. I put on a 9"x7.5" sleeve pretending it was another guy fucking her gently with deep grinding to a crazy intense orgasm. I then slid into her loose pussy and we continued the roleplay. "You are so open and loose after him, she said he came twice in her, and asked me to cum her and she had another orgasm. Wow.

We continued the chat in the kitchen clarifying some things but still have a lot to talk about. This thing of waiting 21 years is grinding a bit. When we met she used to tease me I was the second best, so I really put in a lot of effort in. After 6 months or so I asked, am I the best now and she said yes, for sure. It didn't sit well with me though, a bit of lack of sincerity. She now admits she said that just said that to appease me but now says I never met his level. Hmm, I don't like that though.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Re: Wife 53 quickly asked me m48 how we can find her a third (in Belgium)?

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:05 pm

Do you not like it that you’re not at his level but does it also make you feel deep jealousy AND hot for her? If so I’d say that’s normal.

Cenk602
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cenk602 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:29 am

Easiest way is to find a "club libertine" nearby.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Well it sounds like she has been waiting to do this for a long time and now wants to be sexually free. Fasten your seat belt, you may be in for a wild ride.

I would imagine dating apps work well. If she is only interested in the sexual aspect of it I would imagine she could get guys in bars. Even if she is 53, she could probably get much younger guys who are in good shape with good sized cocks.

Just make sure you want this for her, and you can handle it emotionally. It sounds like she really wants it and she may not want to stop for a long while.

As for her lying and telling you that you were number 1. That whole thing is kinda mean. I mean even if my wife wasn't the best I sure would never say that and vice versa. But, I know that my wife has had a number of lovers before me, many with big cocks. I know many of them had to be better than me. It's OK. None of us should realistically expect to be our wife's best lover. They married us for other good reasons.

Did you mean to say she cheated on you and had 2 other lovers behind your back in the last 21 years?

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:16 pm

philxxo wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:20 pm
Well it sounds like she has been waiting to do this for a long time and now wants to be sexually free. Fasten your seat belt, you may be in for a wild ride.

I would imagine dating apps work well. If she is only interested in the sexual aspect of it I would imagine she could get guys in bars. Even if she is 53, she could probably get much younger guys who are in good shape with good sized cocks.

Just make sure you want this for her, and you can handle it emotionally. It sounds like she really wants it and she may not want to stop for a long while.

As for her lying and telling you that you were number 1. That whole thing is kinda mean. I mean even if my wife wasn't the best I sure would never say that and vice versa. But, I know that my wife has had a number of lovers before me, many with big cocks. I know many of them had to be better than me. It's OK. None of us should realistically expect to be our wife's best lover. They married us for other good reasons.

Did you mean to say she cheated on you and had 2 other lovers behind your back in the last 21 years?

The two guys were before my time. She has apologised and stuff, but yeah, she said it. She tried to explain it was due to the situations. Even though she finds the idea a huge turn on she has quite big shame to get over first. Knowing her she will probably quite often take 2 or 3 steps forward and 1 or 2 back. I don't think she will quickly go to proactively looking but if she gets a chance she will take it

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:35 am

Very very hot unfolding.
I know initially finding out about my wife's ex-lovers and how I probably wasn't even top 5 on her list Was very difficult to deal with at first.
Although it took a lot less time for her than yours to fess up, It's still hard to hear but women are programmed into thinking they have to say that.
Certainly pushed me into my hot wife fantasies full throttle...
And it turns a negative into a positive pretty quickly.

Sounds like it's already becoming wonderfully exciting for you, But does take time to get over the initial ego blow.

Look forward to hearing how this unfolds for you.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133