Sharing Wife's past experiences with boyfriends

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
johnbravo69
Trainable

Sharing Wife's past experiences with boyfriends

Unread post by johnbravo69 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:07 pm

I would love to share my wife with someone but so far it's been a no. She knows I would love that and it almost happened (yes!) but at this point I don't think it's ever going to happen, which is ok, I guess. So I live my fantasies through the stories she has told me about her past boyfriends and her one night stands when she was younger! And she has some great ones! Gets me sooo hot! She was (and is) very pretty & sexy and I always dream what it would have been like to fuck her when she was 17-22 (when I met her) So jealous those guys fucked her before me but it gets me hot when she tells me the stories! Anyone else feel the same way? I would love to share some stories with like minded husbands...

jsawnlim
Prepubescent

Re: Sharing Wife's past experiences with boyfriends

Unread post by jsawnlim » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:27 pm

Yes, before we started cuckolding, hearing her past experiences was my go to.

Just a Fantasy
Trainable

Unread post by Just a Fantasy » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:34 pm

Sharing "hotpast" stories is a definite gateway into the hotwife kink. There is a great subreddit for those stories.
The journey to her first experience - a sexy foreign liaison and the rollercoaster of emotions felt - as told from both of our points of view: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60243&p=1147306#p1147306

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:23 am

That's kind of how things started with us. At least that's how I first noticed I was "Different". I used to get so hard when she told me stories of past encounters. There was always one story that really got me going. When she was about 18, she used to go to a club. She met a guy there that she thought was hot. He took her out to his car but, he didn't haver a condom so it was a no go. A couple weeks later, he was at the club again. He took her out to his car and again, no condom. She decided to go for it anyway. He came in her and she went back into the club again like nothing happened. She said she could feel his cum dripping into her panties all night. That's the part that always pushed me over the edge. Where were these girls when I was 18? LOL

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:37 am

I love hearing about my wife's past sexual experiences. It's a turn on to me and It helps me to know her better. I wish she would do it more, but she says she doesn't like thinking about having sex with other people..... So I don't get as much as I like.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:44 am

It's definitely my favorite thing to talk to her about, especially the ones that she lights up when telling me about.

With a few glasses of wine and the right encouragement she will tell me things that guys usually don't want to hear, like he was so big I wasn't sure it would fit and he lasted so long and it was my favorite cock or It was my favorite sexual experience. Or he was an asshole but he had such a good cock I would let him come around once in a while just for a good fucking.

It's definitely fanned the flames for my hotwife fantasies.
Hearing those stories made me realize she is someone who can separate good fucking from love and is hotwife material once she tries it I believe.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

johnbravo69
Trainable

Unread post by johnbravo69 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:48 am

When my wife and I first started dating we would get drunk and high and I would ask her about other guys she has been with. She has been with 8 guys before me. Is that a lot? (not counting sharing etc)
So over the course of a few years I got some great stories. I'll start with a mild one. After she graduated HS she left for college but on a weekend home one of the guys in her class was flirting with her. As she has told me "he was the best looking guy in the class" and she was into it. So they went parking behind their HS. Both of their pants were unbuttoned and he was fingering her and she was holding his cock. Well, his mother saw them pull into the HS and she showed up and told him to "get this car home right now!" Ugh So that was that. I asked her if she was going to fuck him and she said "well, thats where it was headed. He was the cutest boy in my class so why not?" It made me so hot...
I went with her to her 5th HS reunion and of course her former boyfriend was there and also the cute guy she went parking with. During the reunion she was chatting within earshot with some guys and I heard the guy she went parking with say in a very low voice "My mothers not around so lets finish what we started!" She looked at me and knew I heard that but I f'ing loved it! We fucked for hours that night!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:28 pm

johnbravo69 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:48 am
When my wife and I first started dating we would get drunk and high and I would ask her about other guys she has been with. She has been with 8 guys before me. Is that a lot? (not counting sharing etc)
So over the course of a few years I got some great stories. I'll start with a mild one. After she graduated HS she left for college but on a weekend home one of the guys in her class was flirting with her. As she has told me "he was the best looking guy in the class" and she was into it. So they went parking behind their HS. Both of their pants were unbuttoned and he was fingering her and she was holding his cock. Well, his mother saw them pull into the HS and she showed up and told him to "get this car home right now!" Ugh So that was that. I asked her if she was going to fuck him and she said "well, thats where it was headed. He was the cutest boy in my class so why not?" It made me so hot...
I went with her to her 5th HS reunion and of course her former boyfriend was there and also the cute guy she went parking with. During the reunion she was chatting within earshot with some guys and I heard the guy she went parking with say in a very low voice "My mothers not around so lets finish what we started!" She looked at me and knew I heard that but I f'ing loved it! We fucked for hours that night!
JB69 - AND!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:03 am

johnbravo69 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:07 pm
I would love to share my wife with someone but so far it's been a no. She knows I would love that and it almost happened (yes!) but at this point I don't think it's ever going to happen, which is ok, I guess. So I live my fantasies through the stories she has told me about her past boyfriends and her one night stands when she was younger! And she has some great ones! Gets me sooo hot! She was (and is) very pretty & sexy and I always dream what it would have been like to fuck her when she was 17-22 (when I met her) So jealous those guys fucked her before me but it gets me hot when she tells me the stories! Anyone else feel the same way? I would love to share some stories with like minded husbands...
I've always had dreams like that! It's an amazing feeling isn't it?

ListentotheMrs
Virgin

Unread post by ListentotheMrs » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 am

I loved hearing about her past lovers, 2 MFM threesomes before I met her, a bf who was 9 inches (note I am only 5 when hard), and a few others some what normal sex but still interesting to me. :cool:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:03 am

ListentotheMrs wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:00 am
I loved hearing about her past lovers, 2 MFM threesomes before I met her, a bf who was 9 inches (note I am only 5 when hard), and a few others some what normal sex but still interesting to me. :cool:
good to hear that they were still interesting!

Clay
Prepubescent

Unread post by Clay » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:50 am

Hi first time posting on here but thought I must when reading the thread. We have never played with anyone else but it is my fantasy. We chat about it but as others have said she will go no further. I love her telling me stories of her younger days and playing with other guys, wanking a previous boyfriend off in a taxi on the way home and other stories.
Nice to know that there are others guys out there who enjoy the same thing.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:05 am

Clay wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:50 am
Hi first time posting on here but thought I must when reading the thread. We have never played with anyone else but it is my fantasy. We chat about it but as others have said she will go no further. I love her telling me stories of her younger days and playing with other guys, wanking a previous boyfriend off in a taxi on the way home and other stories.
Nice to know that there are others guys out there who enjoy the same thing.
Welcome to OHW clay

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:42 am

My wife was very promiscuous in college and grad school and I enjoyed hearing about her experiences. Once she fucked 5 different guys in one day. “But I had relationships with all of them.” Oh, well…

A couple of years after we married we attended the wedding of a college girlfriend of hers. I met several guys who had fucked my wife. I knew and they knew I knew. It was awkwardly exciting to be conversing casually with other guys who had fucked my wife. I cracked up when one asked me “How do you control her?” I guess she was known for fucking whoever she wanted whenever she wanted.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:43 am

Very hot Dr.D,
She's not at all promiscuous now?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:17 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:43 am
Very hot Dr.D,
To my surprise both of us were faithful for years until we got into hotwifing. When we first married I really thought both of us would have affairs. I had been very promiscuous too, with women and with men. I couldn’t picture her going without other cocks the rest of her life and I couldn’t see me giving up other pussy even though my newlywed wife was hot as fire and we fucked nearly every day for the first several years. (When we were dating I told a friend once “She’s the only woman I ever met who wants to fuck even more than I do.”) I was attracted by her being fucked by so many guys before me; I was proud to be with such a hot woman so many men wanted to fuck. But we stuck to our promise to each other not to cheat. (Ok, in the first couple of years I might have snuck out to get my cock sucked by gay men a few times. Ok, I might have sucked a couple too.😊)

She’s now on her second long term lover but it’s all out in the open and “It’s not cheating if your husband is watching.” And sucking cock and eating cum and getting sloppy seconds, and benefiting from her increased libido from getting fucked so well by other men. It’s worked out well for both of us.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:29 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:17 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Very hot Dr.D,
To my surprise both of us were faithful for years until we got into hotwifing. When we first married I really thought both of us would have affairs. I had been very promiscuous too, with women and with men. I couldn’t picture her going without other cocks the rest of her life and I couldn’t see me giving up other pussy even though my newlywed wife was hot as fire and we fucked nearly every day for the first several years. (When we were dating I told a friend once “She’s the only woman I ever met who wants to fuck even more than I do.”) I was attracted by her being fucked by so many guys before me; I was proud to be with such a hot woman so many men wanted to fuck. But we stuck to our promise to each other not to cheat. (Ok, in the first couple of years I might have snuck out to get my cock sucked by gay men a few times. Ok, I might have sucked a couple too.😊)

She’s now on her second long term lover but it’s all out in the open and “It’s not cheating if your husband is watching.” And sucking cock and eating cum and getting sloppy seconds, and benefiting from her increased libido from getting fucked so well by other men. It’s worked out well for both of us.
This sounds ideal to me. I love hearing about my wife's past experiences though she doesn't like to talk about it much. Some had big cocks and made her cum better. I especially love the story where her husband went away with the kids and she invited her lover over and fucked him all night long and came 3 times. I would love to be doing the cuckold clean up, fuck licking, and sucking cock with or without her, and of course watching her get fucked good. ;)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:08 pm

philxxo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:29 pm
DrDemento_68 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:17 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Very hot Dr.D,

This sounds ideal to me. I love hearing about my wife's past experiences though she doesn't like to talk about it much. Some had big cocks and made her cum better. I especially love the story where her husband went away with the kids and she invited her lover over and fucked him all night long and came 3 times. I would love to be doing the cuckold clean up, fuck licking, and sucking cock with or without her, and of course watching her get fucked good. ;)
ESPECIALLY to get fucked good! ;) lol :lol: