How should your wife humiliate you?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
ursamajor69
Trainable

Re: How should your wife humiliate you?

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:39 pm
I'm not into humiliation but I would argue that de-prioritizing me for another man is good enough to humiliate me. Examples can include picking to spend the weekend with a lover instead of me/accepting to go out with him instead of me or standing me up because she was too mesmerized having sex with her lover and forgot about our scheduled time together. Another one I like is when she sort of abandons me for hours and days at a time because she is too focused on being with another man
Totally agree. My wife has not had sex with another guy (this is the Wannabe forum, after all), but she goes on dates with male friends and she has done so from almost when we were first going out to now after many years of marriage. All of the men were older than us, in positions of power over her in the workplace and all were single men or divorced. These ranged from dinners to full days out driving in their sports cars, sailing on their boats or even flying in their planes (!).

She would always doll herself up before these days (often with my help with selection of suggestive clothing). I noted that one of the rituals of her preparation was always shaving her pussy as well as her legs. I asked her one time why she did this, and she said she had to look presentable. What she was presenting is the obvious question that arises.

During those dates, she would never respond from cellphone calls from me or text messages. She was giving the men her undivided attention, and as you say, that is a turn-on. I would be left at home, jacking off and fantasizing about what she was getting up to. Short of her actually sleeping with another guy, this is the next best thing. And who knows, one day, maybe it will get physical.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:41 am

ursamajor69 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 am
My wife has not had sex with another guy (this is the Wannabe forum, after all), but she goes on dates with male friends and she has done so from almost when we were first going out to now after many years of marriage. All of the men were older than us, in positions of power over her in the workplace and all were single men or divorced. These ranged from dinners to full days out driving in their sports cars, sailing on their boats or even flying in their planes (!).

She would always doll herself up before these days (often with my help with selection of suggestive clothing). I noted that one of the rituals of her preparation was always shaving her pussy as well as her legs. I asked her one time why she did this, and she said she had to look presentable. What she was presenting is the obvious question that arises.

During those dates, she would never respond from cellphone calls from me or text messages. She was giving the men her undivided attention, and as you say, that is a turn-on. I would be left at home, jacking off and fantasizing about what she was getting up to. Short of her actually sleeping with another guy, this is the next best thing. And who knows, one day, maybe it will get physical.
It doesn't really sound very credible that she would shave her pussy if she had no intention of having sex with these men.
How do you know for certain that she hasn't?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:20 am

For a wannabe, humiliation can be subtle and still very effective... Some of my favorites:
  • "He wants to possess me"
    "It is nice to be had by a man who is turned on by me instead of being turned on by giving me away"
    "Your dick is fine, but he fucks my mind"
    "I think your scent has changed... You smell less manly than before we started this play."
    "it is funny how manly you are at work and with friends but... I am sorry honey, is that too far?"
Other things that can be fun...

She flirts with your friends at parties

She texts with people you know

She plays up the innuendo

Even if you have a nice cock, she can occassionally drop something into conversation... your cock is so cute, etc...

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:22 am

“You’re so much bigger than my husband” while he was inside her.

Being told my cock looks better in the cage.

She now has an anklet with a cock(rooster) in a cage charm with my key next to it.

Once early on, my a wife, her boyfriend and myself were at a nude beach and another couple came up to us to talk. The other wife asked my wife why she was with the other man. My wife responded, “I love my husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand.”

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:38 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:41 am
It doesn't really sound very credible that she would shave her pussy if she had no intention of having sex with these men.
How do you know for certain that she hasn't?
I know, but I have been very open with my wife about my hotwife fetish, and similarly, she has always been willing to share details of guys who hit on her and what they do. And we used to do it during sex together, sharing fantasies of what other men would do to her. I suppose I can't know for sure, but it is my strong suspicion that she hasn't, especially as she is a incredibly careful person who tends to overthink things and so in the final analysis has never taken the final step. She is also a terrible liar!!!

Think of it like how some women wear sexy lingerie to work or in general settings without ever intending to show it off. She feels she needs to put in the maximum effort on these dates and that includes this preparation. And I encourage this.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:03 pm

ursamajor69 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 am
ucaneffher wrote:
I'm not into humiliation but I would argue that de-prioritizing me for another man is good enough to humiliate me. Examples can include picking to spend the weekend with a lover instead of me/accepting to go out with him instead of me or standing me up because she was too mesmerized having sex with her lover and forgot about our scheduled time together. Another one I like is when she sort of abandons me for hours and days at a time because she is too focused on being with another man
Totally agree. My wife has not had sex with another guy (this is the Wannabe forum, after all), but she goes on dates with male friends and she has done so from almost when we were first going out to now after many years of marriage. All of the men were older than us, in positions of power over her in the workplace and all were single men or divorced. These ranged from dinners to full days out driving in their sports cars, sailing on their boats or even flying in their planes (!).

Completely understand what you're saying and actually have to say that you mentioned a few key things that I would love to experience with my girlfriend. Whether it's on the format of having a sugar daddy or simply having well-off male friends, I'd love to begin seeing my girlfriend going out with these type of men of power. Men who have boats, luxury/sports cars, air planes, and lavish lifestyles who simply want a young attractive woman to show her off a d their power of being able to get a young hot piece of ass even if they aren't doing anything with her.

For the last few years I've dreamed of having a whole collection of pictures and videos of my girlfriend on boats/yatchs in little bikinis with men, in nice social events wearing elegant yet slutty dresses/gowns and being shown off,
Perhaps seeing a man pull up to our driveway in your typical exotic convertible say a Lambo or Ferrari and watching my girlfriend prance out the house in some little denim booty shorts and a slutty little top. Never imagined this until your post but seeing pictures of my girlfriend in full lingerie and high heels in the cabin of a private plane just teasing her wealthy male friend would be mind blowing and out of this world.

It all boils down to her doing things with other men, things that you will likely never be able to do for her... Her teasing you with how she gives herself to another man who is able to fuck her on a boat deck, an airplane, or simply give her things that most people can't afford and therefore he has full rights and benefits from her, likely the same or more privileges than you her own husband has.

usuallylost
Virgin

Unread post by usuallylost » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:48 am

Thank you all for sharing. I love to read how our wives/gfs help with our little kink even though they won't truly cuckold us. I am a true wannabe and my wife has known of this desire for years. My biggest desire for her to humiliate me is to make me a true cuckold. But since she won't do that, at least not yet, over several decades, my wife has found several ways to humiliate me. This all started with lingerie a few years after we were married. How she accepted this is a story in and of itself and maybe I should post the details as I put this all down on paper not too long after it happened and still have it (long story). She was actually disgusted at my suggestion at first so we have come a long way.

But I digress. Beyond making me a true cuckold, how she should humiliate me is just to continue, and to ramp up, the things she has done. For example. one of my favorite ways she humiliates me is to talk to me about her "boyfriend" and the things they will do, how she will make me watch but not touch, and perform for the two of them when they are done. She often feeds me my cum from her hand after I jerk off while she watches. She is always clothed for these sessions. Most of these times are video taped and I love reliving these moments as I jerk off.

When she is in her ornery mood she likes to have me dress in lingerie and go online while she watches me perform, something I do not like to do all that often. She has even fed me my cum online which I find very humiliating. She has also had me dress and perform for her without going online and many of those times she has me put my legs over my head and cum straight into my mouth or eat it out of my hand. Once in awhile she will show me her titties or pussy if I beg and she loves to tease me knowing I can't fuck her or even touch her. She has had me fuck the Fleshlight for her as well as the AutoBlow. She seems to like watching me fuck the toys more than I like doing it. I love watching these videos.

And just last weekend out of town, I asked her to masturbate for me with her toy which I love to watch her do. That was not what she really wanted, but she accommodated me. I knew she was looking forward to getting her pussy licked so I was expecting to finish her off as she got close to her orgasm or to fuck her after she started to orgasm. Although it wasn't really to humiliate me, she was in her zone and did not want me licking her pussy or to fuck her even though I was begging her to let me inside as it has been weeks since I was inside her pussy. She was very firm and told me to just jerk off. Again, she didn't do it for humiliation, but I found it hot as hell as I watched her whole body spasm in orgasm while I had to jerk off.

We have also been discussing SPH a lot lately. I am not large by any means, but I am average at 6 inches (OK 5.5 now with age and steroids over the last 11 years for medical reasons). She has never considered me small or tiny when I am hard. But I am only 3.5 inches soft. She does not understand my desire for SPH when she doesn't think I am small, but she has done a bit of reading on the subject. She has taken to the habit of telling me how small I am in the morning as I stand naked in front of her. I find it very humiliating when she puts her thumb and finger up to show me how small I am. She has used the terms tiny, just a little guy, and non-existent when I have been at my smallest. I have shared a number of ideas with her so we will see where this new kink takes us, but it is clear I am more into this than she is.

Sorry for the long message. And love to hear more from others.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:05 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Completely understand what you're saying and actually have to say that you mentioned a few key things that I would love to experience with my girlfriend. Whether it's on the format of having a sugar daddy or simply having well-off male friends, I'd love to begin seeing my girlfriend going out with these type of men of power. Men who have boats, luxury/sports cars, air planes, and lavish lifestyles who simply want a young attractive woman to show her off a d their power of being able to get a young hot piece of ass even if they aren't doing anything with her.

For the last few years I've dreamed of having a whole collection of pictures and videos of my girlfriend on boats/yatchs in little bikinis with men, in nice social events wearing elegant yet slutty dresses/gowns and being shown off,
Perhaps seeing a man pull up to our driveway in your typical exotic convertible say a Lambo or Ferrari and watching my girlfriend prance out the house in some little denim booty shorts and a slutty little top. Never imagined this until your post but seeing pictures of my girlfriend in full lingerie and high heels in the cabin of a private plane just teasing her wealthy male friend would be mind blowing and out of this world.

It all boils down to her doing things with other men, things that you will likely never be able to do for her... Her teasing you with how she gives herself to another man who is able to fuck her on a boat deck, an airplane, or simply give her things that most people can't afford and therefore he has full rights and benefits from her, likely the same or more privileges than you her own husband has.
Absolutely some hot things that you describe. It reminds me of an incident I have posted about on this forum, but the it has now got auto-deleted because it was an old thread.

Elaine, my wife, worked with Daniel, you could kinda of call him her boss and he was famous for his Christmas parties. At the time, there was another female rival for his attention at work. Knowing how to show her rival up, I took the initiative and got Elaine a really nice dress and shoes. It was a tight, gold sequined minidress with a halter top which really accentuated her boobs. It ended half way up her thighs, so high she could not sit down without risking showing her panties. I also procured a pair of flesh colored stilettos with ankle straps, which really completed the look. At first, she was reluctant to wear such a racy outfit. But she was so determined to one-up her rival that she eventually agreed to wear it to the party.

While I was not usually invited to Daniel's parties, that year I was. I was glad I was there, because I witnessed Daniel taking one look at her and just saying “Oh wow!”. He looked a bit sheepish when he finished looking my wife up and down and noticed me there, but I just merrily shook his hand and thanked him for inviting us. I don’t blame him, though: there was no doubt that my wife was the most spectacular woman there. Even some waitstaff came up and commented on how great she looked in her dress.

I just gave her space to do her stuff that night. As the evening progressed, I saw her boss’s arm around her waist, holding her pretty close as they chatted to the other guests. So yeah, it was at those moments I found my cock at its hardest, seeing my wife being held in the boss’s arms, radiant in high heels and the skimpy minidress. I also knew that all she had under that dress was a tiny pair of thong panties hiding her smooth, shaved pussy.

As for her work rival, she took one look at my wife and her face sunk. She silently skulked into a corner and I hardly saw the rival again for the rest of the night.

So it was very much like you said: for that night Elaine was his "young hot piece of ass even if he wasn't doing anything with her". She was his arm candy for the big party at his grand house, being shown off to the other guests. Was it a bit humiliating that I was there while Daniel commandeered my wife for the evening? Maybe a little, but it was such a rush seeing her in action, when I am usually at home, just waiting.

vanquished005
Trainable

Unread post by vanquished005 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:27 am

i am a wannabe cuck in NJ

one of my fantasies is for my wife to suck her bull’s cock and then spit or milk his cum into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding and then drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass, and they both order me to get the ring out with my tongue and then clean it

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 am

ucaneffher wrote:
nks wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am
If you are into some degree of humiliation, what is it like? Comparisons of sexual capability or size sounds like a good start. But how much is too much? What turns you on?
Another one that I have been thinking about a lot lately which I was not necessarily really into before... My girlfriend very actively dating, like a lot, like a single woman just going on tons of dates. The thing is that instead of being discreet, she would make ZERO effort to be discreet and has no worries about being seen in public with men who aren't her boyfriend (me lol).

Examples can be her NOT avoiding our frequent spots or neighborhood spots knowing that familiar faces may see her all dressed up in a little dress on a date with someone who isn't me.
Wow, this is really hot. Yes, the idea that she might be seen by someone she knows is really exciting. It also makes her somehow confident, sexy, and in control. Empowered and not afraid to act on her desires while still loving her husband. I too had thought about her being seen dating someone else by a mutual friend.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:43 am

vanquished005 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:27 am
i am a wannabe cuck in NJ

one of my fantasies is for my wife to suck her bull’s cock and then spit or milk his cum into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding and then drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass, and they both order me to get the ring out with my tongue and then clean it
This is super-vivid and hot! I love the idea of the glass and the wedding ring. Thanks for sharing!!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:17 pm

nks wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:40 am
ucaneffher wrote:
nks wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am
If you are into some degree of humiliation, what is it like? Comparisons of sexual capability or size sounds like a good start. But how much is too much? What turns you on?
Another one that I have been thinking about a lot lately which I was not necessarily really into before... My girlfriend very actively dating, like a lot, like a single woman just going on tons of dates. The thing is that instead of being discreet, she would make ZERO effort to be discreet and has no worries about being seen in public with men who aren't her boyfriend (me lol).

Examples can be her NOT avoiding our frequent spots or neighborhood spots knowing that familiar faces may see her all dressed up in a little dress on a date with someone who isn't me.
Wow, this is really hot. Yes, the idea that she might be seen by someone she knows is really exciting. It also makes her somehow confident, sexy, and in control. Empowered and not afraid to act on her desires while still loving her husband. I too had thought about her being seen dating someone else by a mutual friend.
The last couple of years that I was still with my ex gf, she altogether stopped hiding the fact that she dated other men outside of our relationship. So much that she even openly had another regular man on the side. She was often seen with him in public being affectionate, she did not hide him in person or in social media.

Many friends of our mutual friends would tell me that they always would run into her with another guy and being very intimate with him but then days later they'd see us and wondered what the hell was going on as she was clearly very touchy and openly having PDA. I was embarrassed and scared to answer and would often say it was a long story and I was running late for an appointment but no that I look back, deep down I loved that she made no effort and was openly showing people what she was doing and that I was still around regardless.

I would love it if my current girlfriend also made it a point to demonstrate that she has her cake and can eat it too by openly dating. I think that her having an active dating profile in a sense does this since I have so many single friends who I know are always on their apps looking for women.

I wouldn't be surprised if my girlfriend has already been spotted on dating apps but no one has said anything to me... That's hot to me but I'd still want the in-person and physical aspect where she is literally seen having dinners, out dancing, perhaps seen having a picnic or some type of couple activity with another man!

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:56 am

We’ve got nosey neighbors who always seem to know what’s going on at our house. I’d love if my wife got picked up for dinner by a handsome younger stud one night and dropped off after noon the next day, wearing the same short skirt, low cut blouse and high heels from the night before. Extra points if he walks her to and from the front door and have an affectionate kiss.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:29 am

runaway wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:56 am
We’ve got nosey neighbors who always seem to know what’s going on at our house. I’d love if my wife got picked up for dinner by a handsome younger stud one night and dropped off after noon the next day, wearing the same short skirt, low cut blouse and high heels from the night before. Extra points if he walks her to and from the front door and have an affectionate kiss.
LOL sounds like a great idea!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:48 am

runaway wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:32 am
If my wife simply told me how large her boyfriends cock is or how much longer he can last that would be perfect humiliation to me. Better still if she told me as I mounted her.
Agree...that would be SO hot to hear and all the humiliation I need or want.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:50 am

runaway wrote:
If my wife simply told me how large her boyfriends cock is or how much longer he can last that would be perfect humiliation to me. Better still if she told me as I mounted her.
that would be perfect for me, too!!

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:43 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:50 am
runaway wrote:
I’d love heavy dose of humiliation by my wife talking about how much bigger her lovers cock is as she’s getting pounded into a state of bliss in our bed as I watched helplessly.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:12 am

lanceHarden25 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:43 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
runaway wrote:
I’d love heavy dose of humiliation by my wife talking about how much bigger her lovers cock is as she’s getting pounded into a state of bliss in our bed as I watched helplessly.
for some reason that's becoming more and more real for me, but i don't think my sweetie is into humiliation

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:53 am

lanceHarden25 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:43 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
runaway wrote:
Indeed! Absolutely mind blowing to consider how insanely hot that humiliation would be.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133