Challenge Ideas for wife solo night in the city

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Challenge Ideas for wife solo night in the city

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:33 am

Wife is going to city soon on her own, we don’t like to play or do anything in our home town. She still hasn’t been with anyone yet and still working it out. But wondering if anyone had any ideas for some light challenges she could do while in the city without going all the way that would turn us both on?

Thanks in advance

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Re: Challenge Ideas for wife solo night in the city

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:38 am

bar game for sure.

Go with her to buy super sexy outfits - one for each night she'll be away.
Splurge on her with every beauty treatment she would like that makes her feel sexy. (hair, nails, waxing).

The challenge is that she has to go to a bar in one of the new outfits - stay for an hour - and have her ask a guy to take a pic of her at the bar.
I use the excuse that "I'm waiting for girlfriends to arrive". Makes it easy to leave as I can just say "oh, got a text, they went to a different spot").

The least you end up with is a sexy collection of pics of your wife - that another man took.
But mostly likely - each night - she'll start relaxing into some interesting situations.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:48 am

tiedyeHotwife wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:38 am
bar game for sure.

Splurge on her with every beauty treatment she would like that makes her feel sexy. (hair, nails, waxing).

The challenge is that she has to go to a bar in one of the new outfits - stay forat least an hour - and have her ask a guy to take a pic of her at the bar.
And if she is feeling really secure and bold, get a selfie with the guy and then give him just a peck on the lips in thanks. :shock:

I use the excuse that "I'm waiting for girlfriends to arrive". Makes it easy to leave as I can just say "oh, got a text, they went to a different spot").

The least you end up with is a sexy collection of pics of your wife - that another man took.
But mostly likely - each night - she'll start relaxing into some interesting situations.
AC31 - Just to tag in (hope you don't mind TDHW)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:54 pm

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:33 am
Wife is going to city soon on her own, we don’t like to play or do anything in our home town. She still hasn’t been with anyone yet and still working it out. But wondering if anyone had any ideas for some light challenges she could do while in the city without going all the way that would turn us both on?

Thanks in advance
Can you clarify what you meant by "still working it out"
Does that mean she is working out if she wants to be a hotwife?

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:00 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:54 pm
Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:33 am

Thanks in advance
Can you clarify what you meant by "still working it out"
Does that mean she is working out if she wants to be a hotwife?
She is wondering if she wants to have a connection with the person or just have a one night stand. So she thinks a few ideas for her to break the ice and get us both going some light challenges would be good. Maybe nothing all the way this time if that makes sense?

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:10 pm

tiedyeHotwife wrote:
bar game for sure.

The challenge is that she has to go to a bar in one of the new outfits - stay for an hour - and have her ask a guy to take a pic of her at the bar.

Thanks, we’ve booked in all her appointments, hair, nails, etc. and looking at some outfits. It’s been fun and she’s getting into it so that’s been fun for both of us! Looking forward to it now

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:31 am

What if she wore a short skirt without underwear, one night, and flashed a guy she thought was attractive?

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:15 am

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:10 pm
tiedyeHotwife wrote:
bar game for sure.

Thanks, we’ve booked in all her appointments, hair, nails, etc. and looking at some outfits. It’s been fun and she’s getting into it so that’s been fun for both of us! Looking forward to it now
This definitely seems like a fun activity. And saying that she is having fun with it since you are doing it together is perhaps the most encouraging thing so far.

Congrats, you are doing well.

PBF

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:40 am

Tell her she's not allowed to buy herself any drinks. She must rely on men to buy them for her. Hopefully she'll be turned on by the attention the men will assume they are able to give her once they buy her a drink.

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:46 pm

i-wanna-be-a-cuck wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:40 am
Tell her she's not allowed to buy herself any drinks. She must rely on men to buy them for her. Hopefully she'll be turned on by the attention the men will assume they are able to give her once they buy her a drink.
Good idea. She’s said today, she will finish the outfit on her own and send me a pic on the night she goes out. then leave me hanging until she gets back for the night and let me know what happened! it’s not for a few weeks but it’s very fun for us both at the moment so fingers crossed it all goes well. Thanks everyone that has posted. If you have more ideas please share.

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:23 am

Next weekend is coming around pretty quick! Wife talking about it pretty openly and hoping to have a good time. So fingers crossed there is some decent people when she goes out. We are both very excited. She’s getting hair, nails, tans, wax’s this week so hopefully all helps her feel great and have a good time.

davidcarter011
Virgin

Unread post by davidcarter011 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:22 am

Enjoying this thread. Checking it for ideas for my wife's next solo outing 😁

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:34 am

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:23 am
Next weekend is coming around pretty quick! Wife talking about it pretty openly and hoping to have a good time. So fingers crossed there is some decent people when she goes out. We are both very excited. She’s getting hair, nails, tans, wax’s this week so hopefully all helps her feel great and have a good time.
After all that primping….she will absolutely be on the hunt. Just wait until you are helping her select the outfit and watching her dress for the night out! Exquisite!

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:40 am

[quote=PlayboyFan post_id=1435994 time=1696876489

After all that primping….she will absolutely be on the hunt. Just wait until you are helping her select the outfit and watching her dress for the night out! Exquisite!
[/quote]

I know only a few days to go, I can’t wait for her to get the outfit sorted and be dressed up for her night on the town. She’s looking and feeling great which is awesome, hopefully helps her have a great night.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:03 pm

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:40 am
[quote=PlayboyFan post_id=1435994 time=1696876489

I know only a few days to go, I can’t wait for her to get the outfit sorted and be dressed up for her night on the town. She’s looking and feeling great which is awesome, hopefully helps her have a great night.
[/quote]

Aussiecuck,

Obviously all I know is what you have shared here, but having been thru what you are going thru now a number of times…..I can tell you are reflecting her excitement and that is beyond powerful. Enjoy every moment. You will both be hooked.

PBF

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:22 am

It’d be great if she wore a short skirt with no panties, low cut top and an anklet with high heels. She’ll feel sexy/slutty.

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:40 am

PlayboyFan wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:34 am
Aussiecuck31 wrote:
She most definitely was on the hunt! She had a great night Friday. Ended up going to 3 different bars and only bought 1 drink, had a few dances. She said the best one was grinding right up against her and she could feel his cock pressing on her lower back. She grabbed it she said and felt impressive. Apparently they kissed on the dance floor. That was the most notable guy, I think a few different conversations with other guys but she said she had to pleasure herself halfway through the night because she was so worked up. When she got home we had a great session together. So that was a great experience I think. Hopefully will keep her momentum going but for now we are both really happy with how it went.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:28 am

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:40 am
PlayboyFan wrote:
Aussiecuck31 wrote:
She most definitely was on the hunt! She had a great night Friday. Ended up going to 3 different bars and only bought 1 drink, had a few dances. She said the best one was grinding right up against her and she could feel his cock pressing on her lower back. She grabbed it she said and felt impressive. Apparently they kissed on the dance floor. That was the most notable guy, I think a few different conversations with other guys but she said she had to pleasure herself halfway through the night because she was so worked up. When she got home we had a great session together. So that was a great experience I think. Hopefully will keep her momentum going but for now we are both really happy with how it went.
AC31 - Ah, but how many were bought for her!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
- She should have got some contact info and could have made arrangements to meet up for dancing again.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:05 pm

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:40 am
PlayboyFan wrote:
Aussiecuck31 wrote:
I’m certain that was a fun evening!

Also, I would be quite surprised if you don’t see things progress from here. That would be a tough faucet for her to shut off once she experienced it flowing.

You didn’t mention if she got any names, but some texting and chatting will be the next step. Mark my words.

PBF

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:37 am

Hi listeners,

So after the wife’s positive experience with a solo night out getting hit on and enjoying both our positive reactions she’s going to take the next step tomorrow and is meeting one of the guys she met. They plan to go to a park and go for a walk and see if the right situation can happen naturally in a private area. So fingers crossed she may have a play tomorrow.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:10 am

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:37 am
Hi listeners,

So after the wife’s positive experience with a solo night out getting hit on and enjoying both our positive reactions she’s going to take the next step tomorrow and is meeting one of the guys she met. They plan to go to a park and go for a walk and see if the right situation can happen naturally in a private area. So fingers crossed she may have a play tomorrow.
Congrats. I’m fairly certain I called this one in my last post! Ha!

Enjoy the day. It’s a wild ride.

PBF

Aussiecuck31
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiecuck31 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:06 am

PBF
[/quote]

Thanks PBF. Yes you picked it. So her meet went well, they had a little walk through a park and ended up making out in a public restroom. She said it all felt really fun and she thought it was really naughty as people saw them walk into the restroom together, she was feeling him grow so pulled his cock out of his pants and gave him a handjob. She was really nervous with it but said it was a lot of fun to break the ice with playing with someone else. Anyway it’s great news. When she got back home and told me we were so horny with each other which was really fun to make up and have sex. So, so far so good with it! Thanks.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:33 am

Aussiecuck31 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:06 am

PBF
Thanks PBF. Yes you picked it. So her meet went well, they had a little walk through a park and ended up making out in a public restroom. She said it all felt really fun and she thought it was really naughty as people saw them walk into the restroom together, she was feeling him grow so pulled his cock out of his pants and gave him a handjob. She was really nervous with it but said it was a lot of fun to break the ice with playing with someone else. Anyway it’s great news. When she got back home and told me we were so horny with each other which was really fun to make up and have sex. So, so far so good with it! Thanks.
[/quote]

🎉🎉

Congrats man! That’s fantastic. Personally, I’d say you have a new hotwife on your hands.

Others may not agree on technical grounds perhaps, but a wife who goes to meet another man and has a sexual encounter of any sort, with the knowledge and support of her husband…..is literally a hotwife. Hard stop.

I would be amazed if there weren’t already plans for more private and more significant play?

PBF