Approaching second phase

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
MrMtl
Trainable

Re: Approaching second phase

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:35 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:50 am
I’m glad to offer advice from my experiences. My Queen and I have been insistent on these two points, and they have helped us through some major challenges.

I would add a couple more bits of advice…first, this has been your fantasy gif some time now, and in your fantasy, even though it’s about giving up control, you’re still the author of what happens, and it all takes whatever form is most gratifying to you. In your fantasy, you witness everything in your mind’s eye, and she goes exactly what gets you off, no more and no less.

Reality is very different from that. When she goes on a play date, you are alone. You don’t see what she’s doing, you don’t know when they’re fucking, when they’re done…you are anxious pretty much the whole time because she’s doing what you wanted, but you’re left out, and you’re missing it.

The temptation is to assert some kind of control, but that’s the worst going uphill can do. That reduces her to an object instead of a person free to explore her sexuality. She doesn’t know the script in your head, and she wouldn’t follow it even if she gif because this HAS TO be about her discovering her needs, and wants l.

That said, she needs to understand your position. She needs to know that you have been in agony while she has been in ecstasy. You have been suffering, waiting to hear from her. She may be satisfied and tired, but she needs to understand that though her play is ending, your need is just beginning. If she doesn’t understand that, if she views the play as over once she’s finished with her bull, then you have been denied YOUR share of the pleasure. She has to know to save something of herself for you, to reconnect with you, to give you your pleasure and to be able to take pleasure in pleasing you.

Otherwise, rather than sweet torture followed by sweeter release, longing fulfilled in your reunion, it just turns into a sharp kick in the balls.
My god ABNS you read my mind in many points here.

Ok it’s clear with my position that she needs to understand. I’m looking for a small update with her regarding certain points.

I realy appreciated all your info.

Thanks and have a super weekend

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:32 am

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while !

I can say, Unfortunately she has not made the big step. But that doesn’t mean that she’ll never do it !!

We had a small discussion Monday night. I asked her how she was feeling with all this. Her response was (I’m ok) so it’s positive. I just want to know basically if she tough that I put to many rules, her response was (it’s ok honey, it’s because you don’t want to loose me)

I was surprise how at ease she was responding. Nothing more except that my feeling is that she needs to go at her own speed and I’ll respect that.

Her children are here this week so not much . We Will be alone next Monday.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:46 am

Last night we went for a drink in a restaurant and Ms S join us. When suddenly MS Mtl said (S why don’t we go to the … dept Christmas supper next Monday) that’s the first time that she’s letting me know about that dept supper. And she knows quit well that Mr A has a chance to be there. So Ms S said ( I don’t want to go there, you do? ) then Ms MTL said (I know it’s last minute but it my be fun, let’s go you and me).

So I thought that it was kinda gone into her head but Oh no I don’t think so anymore. I think that’s she’s just digesting all that at her own pace and she’s thinking about it more than I think and that’s excellent. Like I said, I’ll go with her pace. So if Monday they decide to go and S she’s telling me to put my cage on, it mean’s that Mr A will or is there. My head is just spinning know 😃

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:21 am

Fascinating

Any updates?

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:55 am

Unfortunately nothing to reply. MrsMtl did not go to the depart. dinner. She was to tired and Mrs S also did not go. Christmas arrived and we were very occupied. I know that my future wife has to do a presentation January 23 and Mr A will be there. That’s where my next hope is for now.

We did not have time to discuss anything regarding her interest in trying this lifestyle. We’ll see, maybe next weekend because her children are at her ex until next Monday night.

On my side, I’m still thinking or should I say, obsessed with me becoming a cuckold. Up to where I’m I willing to go. I’m not a stag, 100% sure. I need to be involved. I know that I am submissive and could be able to be submissive to her bull/lover. I also know that I have a strong feminine side buried in me. She knows too. So where will this go ? I don’t know but I am realy, realy open.

Sorry everyone to not have crunchy info or new event to relates. My fingers are crossed for the 23 or sonner 😀