Help my wife take that leap

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Brax1
Virgin

Help my wife take that leap

Unread post by Brax1 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:07 pm

Hey, looking for some advice.

In a nutshell I think my wife is getting closer again We have a young child so our sex life isn't as active as it once was, however recently things have started spicing up again.

She has recently told me (during sex) that she will become a hotwife in 2024, she wants to have her "slutty pussy" used and likes the idea of flirting with men in front of me. She also mentioned wanting to find an app to meet people (we are in the UK?

What things can I say or do to help her take the leap of faith?

How did you encourage your wife when they were at this stage?

Any safe and reliable apps in the UK to help find a guy for her?

Thanks!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: Help my wife take that leap

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:25 am

Brax1 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:07 pm
Hey, looking for some advice.

In a nutshell I think my wife is getting closer again We have a young child so our sex life isn't as active as it once was, however recently things have started spicing up again.

She has recently told me (during sex) that she will become a hotwife in 2024, she wants to have her "slutty pussy" used and likes the idea of flirting with men in front of me. She also mentioned wanting to find an app to meet people (we are in the UK?

What things can I say or do to help her take the leap of faith?

How did you encourage your wife when they were at this stage?

Any safe and reliable apps in the UK to help find a guy for her?

Thanks!
Seems to me she doesn't need much encouragement.
If my wife said it was definitely gonna happen this year and she wanted her slutty pussy used, I would be getting ready to hold on for a wild ride.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Brax1
Virgin

Unread post by Brax1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:15 pm

I hope you are right but we have been here before. Things are said in the heat of the moment but have not been acted on yet.

I want to double down on this 2024 being the year thing.. I just need to pick my moments. I do think she would seriously consider it if the stars aligned however we don't have a lot of free time right now.

The signs are promising, I just want to encourage her as much as I can. I think slow and steady will win this race, despite the bold statements made in the bedroom. Honestly I'm just glad we have made it this far! I know her though, the first experience is going to be key.

It would be interesting to hear any suggestions anyone might have about ways to turn the heat up and keep this train moving. I'm keen to see her flirt in public, that would be a very good first step for us.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:54 am

Looks like you two are in a great place right now. Encourage her to go out and do some flirting and come how to tell you about the guys and all that happens. Set some goals like have a guy buy you a drink, touch his leg, kiss him, get a phone number, go to his place to play. Start small and build up.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:44 pm

This is kind of a testing phase. Her telling you these things is her way of:
A) Her talking herself into it.
B) Wanting to see and judge your acceptance and approval.
C) Looking for signs that you're unsure or scared.
D) All of the above.

The answer is D, FYI lol. So you have to take the initiative from here and decide if this is actually something you want, then encourage her and love her for this possibility. If she sees how supportive, sincere, and proud you are of her, then all she has to do is find the courage to do it. The more you can help her with that, the more real it will become.

If you want to "turn the heat up" you have to give her some good fuel. What worked wonders for me is writing her a short story or romance novel type story of a fantasy scenario where she is the main character. Engage her brain in some completely possible scenarios that she isn't creating herself but rather experiencing what could happen. Let her engage her imagination watch that train go.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721