My quasi-Hotwife is wonderful!

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Bobs52
Experienced

My quasi-Hotwife is wonderful!

Unread post by Bobs52 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:14 pm

So backstory…after years of permission and encouragement she finally fucked a guy but didn’t tell me for a number of years after b/c she didn’t think I could handle it IRL. To her surprise, when she finally tearfully came clean, rather than condemn her I praised her and lavished her with expensive gifts. The only proviso was that nothing was off limits in terms of me asking about it or about using it in the bedroom.

Her encounter was a one-off perfect situation that has no possibility of repeating (both out of town) but still, I have my ONE and it has provided me with many satisfactory masturbations, not to mention its utility in actual sex with my wife. She is no holds barred in what I want her to say about it. An example would be her straddling my face on multiple times and telling me “don’t you wish I was feeding you Robby’s creampie right now”! She is amazing!

So as I say, even though for all intents and purposes, I’ve been demoted to the “Wannabe” lounge, I feel confident that with all my praise and encouragement, she would go again in a minute if the right circumstance came crashing in because she knows how much I love it. But what she won’t do is go looking for it. It’s got to fall in her lap (no pun intended). So, I just carry on knowing it COULD (however unlikely) occur in the future.

Tonight her playfulness came out as she was getting ready for dinner. She pulled on a pair of Wolford Fatal 15 pantyhose (that I bought her after extensive research) without any panties. They are COMPLETELY sheer. Not a seam to be found! You are essentially looking at her bare pussy. Then she stepped into a reasonably short dress. She knows it drives me wild that another man might get a good look at her gorgeous pussy. We valeted and once in the restaurant I asked her if the valet got a good look at her pussy. She said “I don’t know, but I certainly tried to show him”

God, I love this woman!🤩

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: My quasi-Hotwife is wonderful!

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:42 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:14 pm
So backstory…after years of permission and encouragement she finally fucked a guy but didn’t tell me for a number of years after b/c she didn’t think I could handle it IRL. To her surprise, when she finally tearfully came clean, rather than condemn her I praised her and lavished her with expensive gifts. The only proviso was that nothing was off limits in terms of me asking about it or about using it in the bedroom.

Her encounter was a one-off perfect situation that has no possibility of repeating (both out of town) but still, I have my ONE and it has provided me with many satisfactory masturbations, not to mention its utility in actual sex with my wife. She is no holds barred in what I want her to say about it. An example would be her straddling my face on multiple times and telling me “don’t you wish I was feeding you Robby’s creampie right now”! She is amazing!

So as I say, even though for all intents and purposes, I’ve been demoted to the “Wannabe” lounge, I feel confident that with all my praise and encouragement, she would go again in a minute if the right circumstance came crashing in because she knows how much I love it. But what she won’t do is go looking for it. It’s got to fall in her lap (no pun intended). So, I just carry on knowing it COULD (however unlikely) occur in the future.

Tonight her playfulness came out as she was getting ready for dinner. She pulled on a pair of Wolford Fatal 15 pantyhose (that I bought her after extensive research) without any panties. They are COMPLETELY sheer. Not a seam to be found! You are essentially looking at her bare pussy. Then she stepped into a reasonably short dress. She knows it drives me wild that another man might get a good look at her gorgeous pussy. We valeted and once in the restaurant I asked her if the valet got a good look at her pussy. She said “I don’t know, but I certainly tried to show him”

God, I love this woman!🤩
Hot! 🔥
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:05 pm

A minor update to this situation you might find interesting. My wife cut back on her hot public appearance tonight after her sheer pantyhose night last night. Still, we had sex before we went out to dinner.

My wife doesn’t like to have sex after she is “full” from eating. Ironic in that she typically takes half her entree home and in no one’s opinion could she be considered overweight. I always kid her that if she ever starts dating again,when the guy picks her up she’ll have to tell him “let’s fuck now because I don’t like to fuck after dinner because i feel too full”🤩. Where was she on all my early dates???? I coulda saved a ton of money🤣!

Anyway we started talking about the guy she fucked at her reunion years’ ago (her only one that I know about so far while we’ve been married ) to get things ramped up. I told her I would love for her to have the opportunity to fuck Robby again. She had deferred on this somewhat in the past, but tonight she said she would love that too! Although she seemed quite serious (as opposed to just feeding my fantasy), I’m never quite sure.

Fast forward to a romantic dinner at a nice dinner out after our sex romp tonight (she certainly earned it) and I told her she was wonderful playing to all my fantasies tonight and especially when she seemed so serious and focused on fucking Robby again during our sex banter.

After all the years we spent together I can pretty easily tell when she’s serious or just playing. She looked me straight in the eyes and said “I wasn’t just saying that to turn you on, I would definitely fuck him again if we could work it out.”

I told her how much it would turn me on for me to book her a beautiful room in a nice hotel in Denver (he lives in CO, us in MO) and to drive her to the airport knowing that I was sending my wife off to get fucked all weekend by a guy with a “dick that stays rock hard” according to my wife.

I always told her that it only turns me on if she loves it and wants to do it. She has convinced me that she would love to fuck him again since there would be nothing but encouragement from me.

I have to figure out a way to get them together!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:56 am

Great story, I can relate.