Online Bull

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
gacs3737
Virgin

Online Bull

Unread post by gacs3737 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:56 am

Has anyone ever thought about an online bull relationship for your wife? I have looked around and there doesn’t seem to be many specific situations or opportunities. I am going to see if she is interested in trying something like this. It may help with her seeing the potential of what is out there
Still working on getting her to say yes. If you want to see any pictures or know our details, just let me know.

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Online Bull

Unread post by hubudig2 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:13 pm

There's a few bulls on this forum that offer that, myself included, check the personals sections.
I see it more as mentoring because it's more about inspiring a couple and making the fantasy a bit more real and exciting than it can be with just husband and wife roleplaying and storytelling.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:42 pm

gacs3737 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:56 am
Has anyone ever thought about an online bull relationship for your wife? I have looked around and there doesn’t seem to be many specific situations or opportunities. I am going to see if she is interested in trying something like this. It may help with her seeing the potential of what is out there
Has she read any of the threads on this site?
The real accounts (especially by VHW'S) are helpful to a woman considering this choice.

Be careful who you contact and be suspicious if anyone reaches out to you from this site who does not have a proven track record. Some men look for couples/hotwives that they can mold into who they would want.

This journey is about the two of you working together to make the best choices. ❤️ Be careful about getting into a situation where someone else is directing your choices.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:48 am

Thank you for the advice. I have not let her know about the site yet. We have both read The Faithful Hotwife. It has helped her understand a lot of things. I don’t want this to be just about me so I am taking it slow. She is interested and we are starting to do some or the challenges.
Still working on getting her to say yes. If you want to see any pictures or know our details, just let me know.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:50 am

hubudig2 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:13 pm
There's a few bulls on this forum that offer that, myself included, check the personals sections.
I see it more as mentoring because it's more about inspiring a couple and making the fantasy a bit more real and exciting than it can be with just husband and wife roleplaying and storytelling.

Thanks for the direction. I will check it out. I think that could be a fun way to advance things if she is interested or curious.