How did you know if you really wanted it?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Justaregularguy
Trainable

Re: How did you know if you really wanted it?

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:29 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:03 am
If she doesn't think you can/will handle the reality (which will be different than your fantasy) then she will never be able to move forward.
Many women state that is the reason they are hesitant.

If you try to go ahead with doubts in your mind it could backfire.
What wife wants to make the wrong move for their marriage and face the backlash?

There was one man who posted that he wasn't able to view his wife in the same way and completely regretted it. How devastating for both of them!!

If I thought my hubby couldn't or wouldn't handle the reality there is no way I would have moved forward.

"Just try it you'll like it" is not the best advice for everyone.
I wouldn't initiate any contact with another man until I was convinced my spouse was completely onboard. Going through the mental gymnastics to becoming a hotwife is not an easy process. Why change into a non-monogamous hotwife if your husband isn't ready for that reality?

The two of you have a lot of talking (and listening) to do.
My wife and I did a little quiz in December and since then as we have incorporated more of hotwifing into role play we re-scored the quiz

Sex with another dude -has gone from unlikely but I wouldn’t rule it out completely to maybe in the right circumstances
Flirt with another guy - from maybe in the right circumstances to hell yea lets do it now
Bj - has gone from unlikely but I wouldn’t rule it out completely tomaybe in the right circumstances
Virtual sex with another guy - has gone from unlikely but I wouldn’t rule it out completely to more likely than not
Sext with a stranger - has gone from unlikely but I wouldn’t rule it out completely to more likely than not.

And I quote her:
“I think after a drink and if I knew our marriage was safe I wouldn’t be opposed to trying it either”

A few texts later she said she thinks we’re pretty unbreakable now as well and while she’s all for fun there’s only one person she wants to come home to.

Some interesting developments really, we’ve had some hot sex session where she had ‘been out and met a stranger in a bar, interestingly her scores on a threesome didn’t change and when asked she said she would feel less pressure and more comfortable solo than she would if I was participating.

If we ever do anything it won’t be for a long time as we would wait until the kids were older.