What I want my wife to do…

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Virgin

What I want my wife to do…

Unread post by 1999 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:48 am

I’ve been with Louise for twenty years now, married 18, and for most of that time I’ve had a secret cuckold kink. One night I was feeling brave and told her that I get turned on by the idea of her with other guys. I told her I liked to see guys checking her out, and since that didn’t freak her out, a little while later I told her I fantasise about her sleeping with someone else. We role play over text when she’s out without me, and she’s told me some dirty stories of her past, so she’s not completely cold to the idea, but I’m not sure she’ll ever act on it.

I’ve come to realise what I want is not for her to just fuck some dude, I want her to find herself a boyfriend; someone who wants to take her out and treat her right - dinner and drinks, not just trying to get in her pants. In my mind, someone she knows at work, or through the kids school, or someone she knows elsewhere, asks her out for lunch or dinner. I’ve told her that while her fucking a stranger is a hot fantasy, I know she’d never do it. She might, however, go out for an innocent meal if the opportunity presented itself.

I’ve told her many times before that if this was to ever happen, she’d have my full support. I know she’d be a little reluctant, but I’d want her to do it. She’d go out for an innocent meal and it would go nowhere, but she’d come home after having a good time and want to do it again, and I’d encourage her to do so.

After another date or two, she’d be getting used to the situation, and if her date tried to steal a kiss she wouldn’t resist, then she’d come home and tell me, and again, I’d be supportive and encouraging. After a few more dates maybe they’d want to go further and, after talking it over, she’d tell me she wanted to sleep with him and I’d be quietly ecstatic.

The one time we got close was with a guy at work called Tom. They'd worked together for a while and got on really well. I remember one year for her work Christmas party and after going out for a big meal a few of us went to a bar together. Louise and Tom walked to the bar together, almost arm in arm, and sat together and chatted all night. I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't want to ruin it, but it was so hot for me (it helped that I didn't really like Tom, too).

A few months later, she got nominated for an award at work. There was going to be an awards party, but because of the venue there would be no +1s invited, and she mentioned Tom was going. I told her I'd watched the way they behaved together, and that they clearly got on well, and that I thought Tom might be looking to start something. I told her I wanted Tom to start something, and that if she was happy too, she should try and engineer dinner with him before the ceremony, and maybe drinks afterwards, and see what happened. I told her I wasn't expecting them to sleep together, but if she had a good time, she might want to do it again, and maybe again.

In the bedroom she seemed keen, but in the cold light of day she was less happy; she was a good girl and didn't want to cheat on me. In the end she agreed that if Tom started something she would play along to see what happened, but she wouldn't push anything. In the end, Tom never showed for the night, so nothing happened, but that was the closest we've got so far.

My biggest turn on would be for her to be in a proper long term boyfriend & girlfriend relationship with another guy. Dates, meeting his friends, maybe even holidays, who knows. My kids are a bit old now for them to accept mom’s boyfriend as a new uncle, but that would have been a major turn on too; for Louise’s boyfriend to be a part of our extended family. I have other fantasies that branch off from that one, but that’s enough of a starting point, I think.

I’ve put some pics of Louise here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72015&p=1463824#p1463824

Let me know what you think (and if you’d want to make her your girlfriend… ;) )

h3atseeker
Virgin

Re: What I want my wife to do…

Unread post by h3atseeker » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:47 am

I think I want to be her boyfriend. I love her curves, those pretty dresses, her hair and her smile. She seems like the kind of woman I'd ask out anyways. I'd love to get to know her and win her over, till I finally get to enjoy the first kiss. I'd run my fingers through her hair and hold her tightly to my body until she melts in my arms. What a woman.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:46 am

It's a tough thing for most women to wrap their heads around. Leave it as "the seed is planted" and let her decide where she wants it to gi and with whom.

My HW, Cecil, also wants to be pursued, dated and seduced. But we let her potential suitors know that upfront along with their knowing that I am fully informed of all acts and discussions between them. Cecil likes to be desired (Ego is a big part of this life for all of us).

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:48 am

So do you want a polygamous type relationship or are you looking to have someone replace you?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Virgin

Unread post by 1999 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:23 am

h3atseeker wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:47 am
I think I want to be her boyfriend… What a woman
That’s such a hot thing to hear, thank you!
SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:46 am
It's a tough thing for most women to wrap their heads around. Leave it as "the seed is planted" and let her decide where she wants it to gi and with whom.

My HW, Cecil, also wants to be pursued, dated and seduced. But we let her potential suitors know that upfront along with their knowing that I am fully informed of all acts and discussions between them. Cecil likes to be desired (Ego is a big part of this life for all of us).
I’m very conscious not to push it, if it ever happens I want it to happen organically, rather than because I forced her into it. A few years ago I suggested she find someone she liked at a conference and tell them that I didn’t mind if she was friendly with other guys, because I thought being “outed” would be hot, and that it might lead to something in the future if they ever met again. Nothing happened, though.
BBCfan wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:48 am
So do you want a polygamous type relationship or are you looking to have someone replace you?
To be honest, I’m not entirely sure how to define it. I fantasise of her eventually getting to a position where she acts like she has a second husband; I’d love for her to know her man’s friends and family, and for him to take her away on holiday while I stay at home and keep the house running and the family happy. I’m not sure I’d want her to move out - at least permanently - but if she wanted to divide her time I’d find that hot.