Wont be long now

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Bigcountryhub
Prepubescent

Wont be long now

Unread post by Bigcountryhub » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:01 am

My wife has played in the hw lifestyle several years ago for a short time but completely quit it after her lover of a year broke up with her to persue a long term relationship of his own. Next weekend the 24th that should change. She met a younger man online that lives in vegas and has been chatting him about our trip there. Theyve exchanged some pics, he is hung very very nicely. Weve had a fair amount of pillow chat about him. She is excited to spend some intimate time with him. I am very excited too. She does not want me present when she and him are intimate. I want to see her pleasured very much but would rather she just kept me locked up and out of site so she can enjoy herself as much as possible. She knows i want to lick her clean after he has made her his. I told her he is gonna own her for the weekend to do as he wishes with her body, i think she like that idea a lot.

nutjob
Trainable

Re: Wont be long now

Unread post by nutjob » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:49 am

Hey, how did the weekend go? Was your wife satisfied? Did you get anything besides the clean-up (pictures, video, etc.)?