A year of progress

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Melodia1330
Virgin

Re: A year of progress

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:21 am

Midnight Joker wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:18 pm
Wow, locked up for months before even being cuckolded.
Well, I think the chastity play is a separate, though related kink for me. It would be fun even if there was no mention of anything cucky. I love the dominance\submissive aspects of it. I got her into it well before she was comfortable entertaining any thoughts of cuckoldry. When, I'm locked up for an extended period of time (which is 24/7 for months and months), I'm so motivated to submit to her and do anything for her and be the best, hardest working partner in the world. At night when she lets me eat her pussy, it's pure heaven! Then there's the fact that locking away my penis is totally fine for her. She doesn't need it or really want it. That gives me a feeling of inadequacy that my weird, cuckold brain connects with pleasure and excitement.
Midnight Joker wrote:
Her faking your cucking is definitely testing the waters to see how you'll react. Just a matter of time now. Looking forward to hearing about it.
Yes, she really is giving this a lot of thought and we've been having serious, not in the bedroom, conversations of how things might progress.
Midnight Joker wrote:
Any sexy pics? If so can you link? The search function for posts always seems to be broken.
Sorry, there's no way she'd be comfortable with me posting pictures. She gets nothing out of it and wouldn't be willing to take on any risks as she has a very important and sensitive job.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:45 am

*Small Update
Things are progressing nicely between my wife and Jonathon. Part of their text exchanges (which she regularly sends me screenshots of) involves her joking about having a crush on him and him telling her not to be jealous when he works on projects with other female coworkers.

She was worried that he would pull back after his conversation with her about her being happily married with kids, but that hasn't been the case. She told me that she felt a thrill when she told him on their date "things aren't always what they seem" and as soon as she said it she felt butterflies in her stomach and was bracing herself for him to ask her what she meant. He didn't though, he just looked at her quizzically and smirked.

Last night, after I went down on her and she came, thinking about him, she said that I might get unlocked and have one last time inside her pussy before Jonathon takes over that role. I told her that I have a feeling he will beat me to that. She asked how I would feel about it if she exclusively let his penis inside her, but I could continue giving her oral and being her primary emotional and family partner. I explained that I would get immense pleasure out of that arrangement and that I wouldn't feel like my sex life was incomplete at all.

She said, "OK, good. And every once in a while, I could let you cum in your cage."

I said, "Yes, thank you, that would be amazing!"

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:30 am

Very intriguing thread.

She could just be playing mind-games with you, making sure you fully belong to Her and enjoying that....

She could be on the verge of letting Herselg go and emerging as fullblown Cuckoldress.

Please keep posting....

Sincerely
elina