Told my wife my fantasy.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
philxxo
Pervert

Re: Told my wife my fantasy.

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:31 am

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:28 pm
Hi all, wanted to give you all an update. First of all, we have been having a ton more sex since I told her my fantasy. One time before sex, I told her I should had said I wanted other guys to fuck her sooner. She smiled and pulled me into her. What was wild about that experience was that was the wettest I had ever seen her by far. She was almost dripping. She has always worked out a ton. But since I told her my fantasy she has been working out any more. She literally works out twice a day and she is as fit as I have ever seen her. We're are going on a trip soon with no kids. I plan to mention it again and see if I can get her to flirt with someone. She told me that flirting sounds fun and that she will do it if given the right opportunity.
I think flirting and talking with other guys is a great way to start! Just ease into it and see how you both like it. I am envious!

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:42 am

Hi all, have another short update. My wife has been very supportive and into my kink. She wanted to see how it made her feel to have sex in front of other people. So we had sex on our hotel balcony in view of dozens of people. I know for sure a couple of them were watching us. She made sure to put on a show and made sure they saw her in every position. Again, she was almost dripping wet and was very into it. She also said that my kink doesn't freak her out and when we get more free time in our life's we can start to explore it. So everything is going great!

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:07 am

Definitely sounds like your wife is getting into it now. 15 years? More like 15 days, LOL.

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:39 am

Small wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:07 am
Definitely sounds like your wife is getting into it now. 15 years? More like 15 days, LOL.
Yes, it definitely seems that she is getting closer to giving it a shot. She said if she did try it, it would have to be someone who doesn't live near us or know anyone we know. Does anyone know of a good site online to meet prospective bulls? Preferably one that had "reviews" from prior hotwives? That seems like the best way. My wife did say she would be interested in something like that. She said it made her feel safer and it would be better if they had experience with another couple. She doesn't think she could do it right now, but would be OK looking and playing with the fantasy. But who knows, if we find someone who's attractive and fun maybe she would be willing. That's my hope.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:17 pm

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:39 am
Does anyone know of a good site online to meet prospective bulls? Preferably one that had "reviews" from prior hotwives? That seems like the best way. My wife did say she would be interested in something like that. She said it made her feel safer and it would be better if they had experience with another couple. She doesn't think she could do it right now, but would be OK looking and playing with the fantasy. But who knows, if we find someone who's attractive and fun maybe she would be willing. That's my hope.
If your wife is like mine, and those of other (formerly) wannabe husbands, you can expect that once she starts chatting online with real, interested men, it won't be long until fantasy becomes reality. The possibilities, temptations, and facility* will suddenly open up in front of her.

There are a number of 'lifestyle'-oriented sites, where you'll find guys who understand the hotwife dynamic, seek out hotwives, etc. AFAIK a 'validations'-type testimonial system is common on most sites. Paid sites are worth the money, so sign up and pay up if you want her to meet 'real' guys who are serious, and avoid the fakes and flakes and picture collectors that so many couples complain about. Some sites which we've used and/or come highly recommended include SDC.com, SLS.com, kasidie.com

* noun: Ease in moving, acting, or doing. A natural effortlessness.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 pm

I haven't heard "facility" used in that context before. Facilitate, I've used. I noticed you put an asterisk and the meaning to the way you used the word.
The more common use is:
a place, amenity, or piece of equipment provided for a particular purpose.
"cooking facility.
It's always nice to learn something new. Just wondering what induced you to use it in that way? I ask because you realized most wouldn't understand the way you used it. You write very well, especially when compared to me. Thanks for sharing something new. Never too old to learn. But there is, too old to remember, in my case.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Shiphead wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:06 pm
Just wondering what induced you to use it in that way? I ask because you realized most wouldn't understand the way you used it. You write very well, especially when compared to me. Thanks for sharing something new.
Thank you for the compliment :) I'm not in the habit of using fancy words when simple ones will do perfectly well - the goal is to communicate, not to show off. In this case there was a single word that expressed the thought, helping to keep the sentence digestible. However, as you say, it's not the most commonly understood meaning, so ... *
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 am

I appreciate it and love the pictures of your wife. Very gorgeous woman....*

*...one hot lady, dammmn.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:16 pm

KelliandChrisTX, hoping for updates :)
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Hi all, wanted to give you all an update. First of all, we have been having a ton more sex since I told her my fantasy. One time before sex, I told her I should had said I wanted other guys to fuck her sooner. She smiled and pulled me into her. What was wild about that experience was that was the wettest I had ever seen her by far. She was almost dripping.
This is pretty common! Thinking about getting into this lifestyle can throw a spark into sex in a marriage. Actually doing it is like pouring gasoline on it! (in a good way!)

This of course assumes the marriage is strong, communication is great, and the devotion to each other is paramount.
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
She has always worked out a ton. But since I told her my fantasy she has been working out any more. She literally works out twice a day and she is as fit as I have ever seen her.
This tells me that her thoughts about it aren't 15 years out :) I suspect she initially said 15 years out, and I'm guessing that's when you're likely to be empty nesters.

Personally, I think life is too short to wait so long for something you want. Life is meant to be lived, not waited for.
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
We're are going on a trip soon with no kids. I plan to mention it again and see if I can get her to flirt with someone. She told me that flirting sounds fun and that she will do it if given the right opportunity.
It's been a bit, and maybe you've gone on the trip. But, a suggestion; based on your wife working out so hard, it sounds like she...along with a LOT of other women...feel self conscious about their bodies and don't think they're ready for having sex with men other than their husbands. They don't think men will find them attractive enough. There's a very easy way to fix that misconception which also allows your wife to dip her toes in the pool without actually playing around with another man.

When you go on your trip, have your wife bring along a very nice and somewhat provocative dress. It doesn't have to be slutty. Just alluring. Have her bring some heels too. Not outright "fuck me" heels, but something intended for evening wear. The look should be attractive, sexy, but without looking desperate or slutty. While you're on your trip, have your wife dress in this outfit for an evening. Have her go in to an upscale nightclub, not a sleezy place but a very nice place, perhaps a 4 or 5 star hotel's lounge. Do not go in together with her. Come in a few minutes later, separate from her. She should sit at the bar, and you should take up a chair at a table some distance away. Enough that you can watch, but not enough that other guys will sense a connection between the two of you.

If your wife is a tenth as in shape and attractive as you say she is, it won't be too long before some guy will strike up a conversation with your wife. That's instant confirmation right there that she is attractive. She doesn't have to do ANYthing with the guy except have a conversation. If she wants to lightly flirt, she can. If she wants his hand on her knee, she can. It goes as far or as little as she wants. It's an experiment, and should boost her confidence. Plus, it will also confirm for her that you really enjoy the prospect of her having sex with someone else.

When she's ready to go, she can give a signal to you, and the two of you can leave. The sex that follows will likely be even hotter :)

Good luck, and let us know how the trip goes (or went!).

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:04 am

bbarnsworth wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:16 pm
KelliandChrisTX, hoping for updates :)
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Hi all, wanted to give you all an update. First of all, we have been having a ton more sex since I told her my fantasy. One time before sex, I told her I should had said I wanted other guys to fuck her sooner. She smiled and pulled me into her. What was wild about that experience was that was the wettest I had ever seen her by far. She was almost dripping.
This is pretty common! Thinking about getting into this lifestyle can throw a spark into sex in a marriage. Actually doing it is like pouring gasoline on it! (in a good way!)

This of course assumes the marriage is strong, communication is great, and the devotion to each other is paramount.
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
She has always worked out a ton. But since I told her my fantasy she has been working out any more. She literally works out twice a day and she is as fit as I have ever seen her.
This tells me that her thoughts about it aren't 15 years out :) I suspect she initially said 15 years out, and I'm guessing that's when you're likely to be empty nesters.

Personally, I think life is too short to wait so long for something you want. Life is meant to be lived, not waited for.
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
We're are going on a trip soon with no kids. I plan to mention it again and see if I can get her to flirt with someone. She told me that flirting sounds fun and that she will do it if given the right opportunity.
It's been a bit, and maybe you've gone on the trip. But, a suggestion; based on your wife working out so hard, it sounds like she...along with a LOT of other women...feel self conscious about their bodies and don't think they're ready for having sex with men other than their husbands. They don't think men will find them attractive enough. There's a very easy way to fix that misconception which also allows your wife to dip her toes in the pool without actually playing around with another man.

When you go on your trip, have your wife bring along a very nice and somewhat provocative dress. It doesn't have to be slutty. Just alluring. Have her bring some heels too. Not outright "fuck me" heels, but something intended for evening wear. The look should be attractive, sexy, but without looking desperate or slutty. While you're on your trip, have your wife dress in this outfit for an evening. Have her go in to an upscale nightclub, not a sleezy place but a very nice place, perhaps a 4 or 5 star hotel's lounge. Do not go in together with her. Come in a few minutes later, separate from her. She should sit at the bar, and you should take up a chair at a table some distance away. Enough that you can watch, but not enough that other guys will sense a connection between the two of you.

If your wife is a tenth as in shape and attractive as you say she is, it won't be too long before some guy will strike up a conversation with your wife. That's instant confirmation right there that she is attractive. She doesn't have to do ANYthing with the guy except have a conversation. If she wants to lightly flirt, she can. If she wants his hand on her knee, she can. It goes as far or as little as she wants. It's an experiment, and should boost her confidence. Plus, it will also confirm for her that you really enjoy the prospect of her having sex with someone else.

When she's ready to go, she can give a signal to you, and the two of you can leave. The sex that follows will likely be even hotter :)

Good luck, and let us know how the trip goes (or went!).
Hi, thanks for commenting. Yes we went on our trip. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to let her flirt with anyone. However, we did have sex on our balcony while we knew some were watching. She put on a show. She also wore a thong bikini on the beach for the first time. My wife is very fit and has a great body and ass, wish I could show you guys (maybe in the future). But she was getting plenty of looks and she was loving that. She wanted to see what it would be like with someone watching while we had sex. She was really into it and was very wet. You are right about the empty nester part. She feels that if she were to have sex with other men she would feel bad for our kids. She knows it isn't really a rational thought but that is her concern for now. Since the trip we have been really busy with life so haven't had much to do with my kink. She did mention last week that she enjoyed hooking up with alot of guys when she was younger. She told me about the biggest dick she has ever been with. She said it made mine look tiny. She smiled and she said I know you like that. Which I did! Anyways that's where it all stands as of now.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:19 am

Well that all sounds very promising!

You're right; the thought about feeling bad for your kids isn't rational (and I don't mean that as an insult!). But, our brains don't always give us a perfect reason for everything. Feeling is...feeling. There's a part to it that could be valid; if she has sex with other men, will it undermine your marriage and thus harm your kids? There's a possibility of that, which can't be ignored. It's imporant to really open up communication, and be fully honest and open with each other. Getting into this is like a magnifying glass; what it finds, it magnifies. If it finds problems, it will magnify those. If it finds love, it will magnify that.

I once got to watch my wife have sex with a guy who had an absolutely enormous cock. It was incredibly enthraling! I sooo loved watching them together, seeing his huge cock go in and out of her, and hearing her moans of delight. That happened years ago, and I still fantasize about it from time to time. I hope you too get lucky (if you get into hotwifing!) and find a great guy for your wife who has a huge cock and knows how to use it.

HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:59 am

First of all—congrats!! It seems like you will be posting in the hotties section soon…love to read stories evolve like this!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:47 am

philxxo wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:51 am
ericsacto wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:43 am
15 years is an interesting timeframe. Do you know why she picked that? Do you have young kids? If so, maybe she would be more open when you are empty nesters.

The morality side can get tricky. My wife is more religious than I and went back and forth on whether to continue seeing her long-term friends with benefits.
Religion is the toughest nut to crack. My wife indicated to me that's the only thing stopping her. Or so she says. I have no solution around it for now.
Cucked by Jesus. Been there.