new boss

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

new boss

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:10 am

Lil just got promoted. Her new boss is her type (except for being a bit pale). He is charismatic, talks loud, thinks three steps ahead, and is athletically built 6'5" tall. He does not wait for the board's approval before he starts moving things forward. He throws all-staff parties three or four times a year, that are more like 1980s parties, usually with some fun theme (i.e.costumes and games).

My imagination is racing a bit.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: new boss

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 am

I did not want to make my post too long, as I know people don't like to read paragraph after paragraph, but there are a couple other tidbits... At the Christmas party, Lil danced with him, and even though I am a committed candualist, I was a bit embarassed by how sexy she danced (the song was Madonna "like a virgin".)

Tidbit number two, he created this position, and somehow it was tailor made for Lil's skill set.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 am

Does she want to fuck him?
So you think he just wants her close by as far as job he created for her?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:29 am

BBCfan wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 am
Does she want to fuck him?
So you think he just wants her close by as far as job he created for her?
They meet one on one once or twice a week for an hour or more... and his office has several rooms, and he sometimes sleeps there.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:32 am

I kind of blew it with the last guy she flirted a lot with (my best friend). The more I talked about it the more she resisted. I don't want to be manipulative. Would it be manipulative for me to just hide my excitement?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:18 pm

I would say hide your excitement for sure. Don't encourage. Just let things go naturally and see what happens.From the sounds of it, if you encourage her she might dig her heals in and resist just to prove you wrong. Let things go naturally and maybe she will succumb to his charms. That's the strategy I am employing now.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed May 01, 2024 7:38 am

philxxo wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:18 pm
I would say hide your excitement for sure. Don't encourage. Just let things go naturally and see what happens.From the sounds of it, if you encourage her she might dig her heals in and resist just to prove you wrong. Let things go naturally and maybe she will succumb to his charms. That's the strategy I am employing now.
This is almost too good... but he has suggested that she needs to visit their subsidiary in Europe. How that unfolds should tell me something about everyone's intentions...

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed May 01, 2024 7:45 am

Careful....you recall what they say about shitting where you eat.....

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 am

Well a business trip away is always a great way to start something up between the two of them. I know of a lot of affairs that started by people going away on business trips together.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu May 02, 2024 7:24 am

SilverStag wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 7:45 am
Careful....you recall what they say about shitting where you eat.....
We are comfortable with a lot of risks that go against conventional wisdom.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:20 pm

Looking forward to hearing how the trip unfolds and how the relationship among the 3 of you evolves

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat May 04, 2024 8:59 am

Yes, by all means, let us know how it plays out.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:29 am
BBCfan wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 am

Is he married or attached?

They meet one on one once or twice a week for an hour or more... and his office has several rooms, and he sometimes sleeps there.
That sure sounds like an affair situation in my opinion. Has a bedroom in his suite of offices?
Pretty sure she's being laid regularly.
Then he creates a position that only your wife has the qualifications to fill it. Followed by more money and now extended overseas travel for the two of them.
If you haven't asked her about it, or she refuses to discuss it, I would try to have sex with her when she comes home after her one hour meeting and see if you notice anything. I think if she is cheating and you would like her to include it in your relationship, you may need to explore a little bit and see what you can find. I'm not talking about breaking into her phone, but just paying attention to what she wears, undergarments, changes into sexier work clothes etc. I think that's fair if she is cheating and lying. You aren't doing anything more than paying particular attention to normal everyday living as a Married couple.
Then maybe you can really bring up the subject and partake in her enjoyment.
Keep in mind that I say things I later regret. So make your own decision.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 am

Wanted to add a few things to think about. I'm being the devil's advocate and a downer but cautionary tale. So skip this if you just want hot stories and more hot wife lives.
Cheating can be great or horrible. Decide how you currently feel about it. But you may change your opinion later.
For me it was horrible
These kind of office/boss relationships often results in feelings between the two. They spend a lot of quality time together. Almost all of their time together is quality time because they can flirt all day long and they have no real responsibilities like at home and almost unlimited funds due to company paid expenses.
Time with you is caring for kids, housework, cooking, bills and money problems, bathroom time to get dressed and makeup for the office and a little sleeping. Maybe sex.
I mention this because I've been married three times. First I met at 14(f) 15(me). My first everything. I never questioned anything. She loved me.
We were together through marriage and two kids. I decided at one point my fantasy 3some changed from adding a female to adding a guy. Just be honest with me was alI
I asked.
Found out at the end that she fucked everyone since high school. Almost all my friends, pretty much the whole neighborhood (we were well known in the neighborhood due to our family business). When I found out, I was devastated and embarrassed because she made me the fool of the county. Friends and enemies alike. For me it almost killed me
I couldn't look anyone in the eyes. We divorced and I moved since I had no one to trust or call a friend.
Keep in mind I was not submissive at all so that LS did not work for me. I realize others are into it and that is great for them and maybe you. But for me, if it had been one or 2 people and I knew or was involved, maybe I could have handled it after the fact but not everyone in my world.
Second wife was awesome. She was on board and the LS worked for us. Broke up for completely different reasons. LS was never an issue.
Third wife fooled me into thinking she liked sex and ended up frigid after a couple years and a child. Still the same a couple decades later. This marriage is a side note and a joke. Chronically ill child I won't leave. Sex or my kid, I choose my son. I am his dad and the best role model I can be.
So make sure you can handle the lies because if, as it appears, that she is lying, she may be very involved and in an infatuated relationship with her boss.
Talk to her. Find out where you are and how you feel about it because you could lose her to this guy.
If she won't admit it still, see what she buys to wear on the trip and see what she packed. That will tell you a lot without snooping much. It's your money that she is spending too. She what you are paying for.