Would you want it less if you would see your wife as not very attractive

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
false-abroad
Experienced

Would you want it less if you would see your wife as not very attractive

Unread post by false-abroad » Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 pm

My wife is adamant against doing it ever. She doesn't want to hear about it ever again. I complied with her wishes. I torture myself by going here and living it out through others.

Today my wife looked incredible in her nightie and it is a stupid feeling, but I felt that she's too attractive and it bothers me she will never share it or even acknowledge it. I know it is stupid, but in a way I think it would be easier on me if she would not be as attractive for me. I said it is stupid.
Nothing/never.

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Would you want it less if you would see your wife as not very attractive

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun May 12, 2024 5:35 am

Well it would probably help... because if you see your wife as not very attractive then you can't really love or appreciate her like you should. And if you don't love or appreciate her, then it's probably pretty easy to not fantasize about her... I'm sorry, but it's a fairly stupid question, you are correct.

Which brings me to a point. That maybe when you talked with her about this, you likewise said something in a particular way that made it seem like something to avoid talking about. I get not everyone can be a poet, but choosing not just the words you use, but how your words might be interpreted by her, are extremely important. So it might not be the idea that she blew off, but the way you went about talking to her about it.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun May 12, 2024 7:28 am

Well false, you must realize that these adventures are not for everyone.

Additionally, you must realize it is for and about her, not your fantasies. Compersion is the term for being happy because your partner is happy. Take some solace in knowing that she must think that you are enough for her to be satisfied.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue May 14, 2024 6:16 am

false-abroad wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 1:42 pm
I know it is stupid, but in a way I think it would be easier on me if she would not be as attractive for me. I said it is stupid.
hey you've found a novel niche to voice your sexual frustration, and you are onto something, the more desirable one sees
one's wife, the greater he accomplishment of the other man getting to plow her, and the greater loss and feeling of
chagrin for the husband. So you are insightful.

Realize no matter how desirable she is, someone will want to bang her, and after all this forum is full of wannabes, and
even the other forums are full of those that want something else, more men, etc, Seems like no matter what one has
sexually, more is always around he corner. So yes, as mentioned, relish that wife of yours, quite the babe sounds like !

secretside
Prepubescent

Unread post by secretside » Wed May 22, 2024 7:49 am

If my partner didn't posses the traits and attributes I find attractive in a woman then I probably wouldn’t want her as much as I do. If I spent less time around her, if we were having les sex, it would free up more time for other things. Theres nothing else I'd rather be though!