1st Time Broaching the Subject…

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
David3State
Virgin

Re: 1st Time Broaching the Subject…

Unread post by David3State » Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 pm

Assuming that she is ok about taking next steps at the spa:

She can start by 'allowing' clients to expose their cocks while on ther back. Even nonverbally. That will change the dynamic from therapeutic session to something else.

A quick next step would be what my favorite couple did...literally swing the client's cock around, subtly but watching it stay hard, leaking pre-cum all over his cock. She can also play with their ass cracks, teasing the hair, and allowing the client to hump the table.

LOTS more can come from this, including the client masturbating his cock in front of your wife. But she remains in control, in a professional environment, and gets so wet her pussy will drip right through her dirty panties!
Nothing tops fucking a wife in front of her husband
Except fucking a husband in front of his wife

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 am

David3State wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 pm

She could certainly say it’s ok for a client to give himself a happy ending! I’d be really intrigued to hear how she had reacted or felt about that. The only thing about her actually giving a client a handjob or blowjob while at the spa is that I’d miss out on seeing it. Allowing them to do it themselves though….Yeah…That would be a great next step!
How the hell do I post a pic on here?! She’s said she’s happy for me to post the one I’ve selected! As I said, it’s not x-rated yet but it’s enough to invite a reaction or two!

She can start by 'allowing' clients to expose their cocks while on ther back. Even nonverbally. That will change the dynamic from therapeutic session to something else.

A quick next step would be what my favorite couple did...literally swing the client's cock around, subtly but watching it stay hard, leaking pre-cum all over his cock. She can also play with their ass cracks, teasing the hair, and allowing the client to hump the table.

LOTS more can come from this, including the client masturbating his cock in front of your wife. But she remains in control, in a professional environment, and gets so wet her pussy will drip right through her dirty panties!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Mon May 20, 2024 9:59 am

David3State wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 pm

She could certainly say it’s ok for a client to give himself a happy ending! I’d be really intrigued to hear how she had reacted or felt about that. The only thing about her actually giving a client a handjob or blowjob while at the spa is that I’d miss out on seeing it. Allowing them to do it themselves though….Yeah…That would be a great next step!
How the hell do I post a pic on here?! She’s said she’s happy for me to post the one I’ve selected! As I said, it’s not x-rated yet but it’s enough to invite a reaction or two!

David3State
Virgin

Unread post by David3State » Wed May 22, 2024 4:08 am

i sent you a private message...

Littlehotthai wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 9:59 am

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Wed May 22, 2024 9:14 am

I emailed you back. I also PM’d you but they’re all still sitting in my outbox, Aparently un-sent…We’re starting to think it’s a wee bit tiresome! 😩

David3State
Virgin

Unread post by David3State » Wed May 22, 2024 10:50 am

I SOOOOOO want to help you along, too! And The Little Hot Thai exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :???:

From the FAQ
Private Messaging

I cannot send private messages!
There are three reasons for this; you are not registered and/or not logged on, the board administrator has disabled private messaging for the entire board, or the board administrator has prevented you from sending messages. Contact a board administrator for more information.

I am not sure I can publish my email here...

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Tue May 28, 2024 6:56 am

Really happened.

Once and a long time ago, when I was fucking my wife, she asked me if I ever fantasized while fucking another woman.
Now honesty is very important in my life. My answer was in the negative.

Naturally, I asked if she had ever fantasized that.
‘Yes, several times even.’
When I asked if I could know who the lucky person was then, her answer was unequivocal;.
‘I don't tell that and besides, it could also be person you don't know.’
‘But it's more likely to be men I know, I suppose.’
Her reply; ‘Yes. Do you mind me fantasizing about that?’
If I said no, I would be lying. So my answer was clear to her.
She: ‘If it should ever happen, will you get mad at me?’ was her next question.
‘Never’ I replied, ‘subject to you telling me then.’

That night, one fantasy was hotter than the next.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

midnightoh
Virgin

Unread post by midnightoh » Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:38 pm

I'd love to hear an update from the OP!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

midnightoh wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:38 pm
I'd love to hear an update from the OP!
Well, a major update for you….This past week, my hot little Thai had a client who, according to her, had tried to be quite “handsy” during a previous massage. She had mostly managed to avoid the contact while he was on his stomach apart from a few grazing, incidental touches as she was within a foot of his hands. I had asked her what he was trying to do and she said he was ‘accidentally moving his hands out to brush against the front of her uniform, crotch-level, as she passed’…She said she had moved out of reach but that he was otherwise quite nice so didn’t really mind. Anyway, she told me he was coming back in a couple of days. I suggested that, if she didn’t mind him trying to get a little contact, maybe she should linger a little…see what he does. Well…she obviously agreed with the idea. The night after the appointment, we were making love and I asked her what had happened…..

She said that this time, as she was working on his lower back, he did his usual trick and kind of stretched his fingers out and made contact…This time, she didn’t move away. Evidently, it made him more daring and he began gently moving his fingers back and forth. She admitted that it felt good and so let him carry on in silence while she worked on his back. According to LHT, he eventually made his move and dipped his right hand under the hem of her tunic and started to stroke her thigh (she said his hand was trembling, which I assume was through lust rather than fear). Still she didn’t stop him and said he gradually worked his way up her thigh until he was directly underneath her crotch (I was aching hard at this point, hearing this!) LHT says she was undecided whether to terminate the massage or see how far he’d try to go and admitted that when he brushed his fingers against her mound, over her panties, she too was turned on was very wet. He aparently spent about a minute tracing the groove of her pussy through her panties before hooking them to one side to get a proper feel. I could hardly bear the tension anymore, while she told me all this and blurted out “did you fuck him?!”. She said No…of course she hadn’t but admitted to letting him finger her for about 2 or 3 minutes, inside her panties and that she liked it. I asked if he had made her come and she said he hadn’t, but nearly had! She said he didn’t say anything at all during the episode and neither did she. She also never stopped the massage. Just carried on while he had his fingers inside her. Hearing this made me so horny I had to slip out of her pussy and go down on her. She came so hard and absolutely flooded over the sheets. It was as though she’d felt a massive release (not surprising as she’d told me he hadn’t made her come).
I went to great lengths afterwards, once we’d both come down from that frenzy, to reassure her that I was ok with it and that it turned me on. She said she doubts he’ll make another appointment any time soon to which I offered to bet her any amount of money he books in within a week! Needless to say, he left her a healthy tip this time (more than his last appointment!!)

Can hardly wait to see what happens next but for now, I can’t get the image of this guy silently fingering my wife’s tiny pussy out of my head! 🔥

MysterMyst
Trainable

Unread post by MysterMyst » Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:45 pm

That is quite a hot story.

... So, do you have a good masseuse referrals? ;p

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:43 am

MysterMyst wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:45 pm