Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Proud cuck

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by Proud cuck » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Not long ago she texted me a video of her doing a sexy little dance in nothing but some tiny thong panties while I was at work ( couldn’t help getting very hard at my desk ) right after she texted me again to let me know that “her bull saw it first “

talon117
Prepubescent

Unread post by talon117 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:22 pm

She told me that after he send pics and vids of him jerking of to her pics she wants to taste his cum due to him having much thicker cum and of course swallow it

Stempor18
Trainable

Unread post by Stempor18 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:01 pm

I'm starting to think my gf is coming around to the idea. She never brought up another man until recently. July when we were at Six Flags she pointed out a guy in line and said "That's the kind of guy I'd fuck" I just said "really?" to which she replied "Do you really think you could handle it?". I told her yes.

Saturday night there was another moment when we were watching Summerslam that Bobby Lashley was on and she mentioned that he was really hot. She then asked me "If Bobby Lashley wanted to fuck me would you let me do it?". I told her it wasn't about me "letting her" because she should make her own decisions. I told her it's about what she wanted, but that it would be a huge turn on to me and that I would support it. "You know I've wanted to watch you with another for awhile." She was all smiles and said "I figured, you would like it. I'm sorry but I'd totally fuck him"

When we were having sex last night she told me to "Go harder with my little dick". I replied by saying "It isn't that small". I said" You are such a size queen, if you ever did fuck another guy you would probably want some big black guy with a huge dick" she smiled huge and said "duh, they are hotter than white guys".

Then one last thing that happened, we were playing a pillow talk game the other night "Would you rather?" where I ask her what she would rather do between 2 sex acts. We have played this game for over a year off and on. I remember asking her around this time last year if she would rather have anal sex with me or have regular sex with another man. She replied "I guess anal with you" (my gf doesn't like anal). I asked her this same question Monday and she replied "I hate anal" I replied by saying "But, you don't want to fuck another guy either" Then she said "I'd fuck another guy if it was the right guy" I told her I had asked that before and she answered anal to which she replied "that was a long time ago."

It's been nearly a year since I first told her of my fantasy. When I initially told her she didn't understand at all. While she wasn't angry, she wasn't receptive either and came off awkward/uncomfortable talking about it. She said it would never happen and that if it did I wouldn't be able to handle it. Now, she is pointing out guys in line and on TV. I usually feel like she is trying to gage my reaction when she does this. Perhaps she is looking for reassurance that it is truly ok with me.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 pm

So, just tonight, my wife and I started making out on the couch after a movie. She quickly removed her panties and positioned her pussy such that it was clear that she wanted me to eat her. As I got into position, she said, “Your cum is still in my pussy from this morning. It’s such a dirty pussy.” It was not stated as a warning but clearly as an erotic invitation in her sexy voice, as if she somehow knows about my creampie fantasy that I’ve never mentioned to her. Or it’s her fantasy.

She increasingly throws out nuggets like this in the heat of the moment and they’re hot as hell for both of us, but after the orgasms have subsided, we have not talked about what they mean in the light of day. It’s a work in progress…

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:30 am

I'm just a wannabe, but my wife has asked me more than once if I'd raise a baby that she had with the guy she fantasizes about. He's black so the baby would obviously not be mine.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:32 am

I'm just a wannabe, but my wife has asked me more than once if I'd raise a baby that she had with the guy she fantasizes about. He's black so the baby would obviously not be mine.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 am

BeauKnerr wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 pm
So, just tonight, my wife and I started making out on the couch after a movie. She quickly removed her panties and positioned her pussy such that it was clear that she wanted me to eat her. As I got into position, she said, “Your cum is still in my pussy from this morning. It’s such a dirty pussy.” It was not stated as a warning but clearly as an erotic invitation in her sexy voice, as if she somehow knows about my creampie fantasy that I’ve never mentioned to her. Or it’s her fantasy.

She increasingly throws out nuggets like this in the heat of the moment and they’re hot as hell for both of us, but after the orgasms have subsided, we have not talked about what they mean in the light of day. It’s a work in progress…
Sounds like you need to step up and keep her pussy clean for her, no need for her to do it.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:21 am

jim28 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 am
BeauKnerr wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:17 pm

Sounds like you need to step up and keep her pussy clean for her, no need for her to do it.
Totally agree. Funny thing is that she is very conscious about her hygiene regarding the non-sexual contributors to that “not so fresh feeling.” But she has really been playing up the “dirty pussy” theme as it pertains to her used, cum-filled pussy.

So yea, next time she does this, I think I’ll specifically say something like, “I guess I should clean that dirty pussy for you.” and see what she says, which will probably be something like “that’s kinky.”

Twosnakemoan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Twosnakemoan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm

I'm still a wannabe. My wife is really coming around to the idea but its been a long journey.

I remember one day early on in the journey, we were passing a neighbor's house that was being painted by a crew of three guys. The house's paint job looked great. I was thinking I should hire them to do our house so I told my wife I wanted to stop and get their business card.

Out of nowhere she casually says, "Why? You wanna hire them so they can come to our house and take turns banging me?"

My cock went instantly hard and my mind was blown. It was such a stark contrast to her normal "I don't think I could ever do that..." way of talking.

Besides being insanely hot it meant even more to me because it seemed so pivotal.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Twosnakemoan.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:19 am

oh that is a hot one, I'd love it if my wife would say something like that.
Did you go home and ask her more about it?

Twosnakemoan wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm
I'm still a wannabe. My wife is really coming around to the idea but its been a long journey.

I remember one day early on in the journey, we were passing a neighbor's house that was being painted by a crew of three guys. The house's paint job looked great. I was thinking I should hire them to do our house so I told my wife I wanted to stop and get their business card.

Out of nowhere she casually says, "Why? You wanna hire them so they can come to our house and take turns banging me?"

My cock went instantly hard and my mind was blown. It was such a stark contrast to her normal "I don't think I could ever do that..." way of talking.

Besides being insanely hot it meant even more to me because it seemed so pivotal.

Twosnakemoan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Twosnakemoan » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:54 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:19 am
oh that is a hot one, I'd love it if my wife would say something like that.
Did you go home and ask her more about it?
Wulfenus,

I did but minimally so as none of the painter were very attractive. Lol

CloseCouple
Trainable

Unread post by CloseCouple » Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:47 am

My wife recently told me: "I will always be your best friend...even when I'm riding someone else."

just a Turk
Virgin

Unread post by just a Turk » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:32 am

I’m still a wannabe and we are together with my gf for about 6 years.
I’ve never told her that I want to see her with another guy but we fantasize about being watched by some people.

A few weeks ago we were on a trip and staying in a really bad hotel with thin walls and also there was a renovation in the next room I guess, 2 or 3 men were painting the room. The first day that we arrived in the morning, she was riding my cock and moaning really loud and I said “Quiet! They will hear you.”. And she screamed so hard while saying “Fuck me harder!” with her evil smile on her face. Of course I did what she wanted me to do. After a few seconds she said “Too bad for them, they can only hear my screams. Why don’t we invite them and let them watch my ass being fucked.”

I came really hard with that idea, but I was not brave enough to invite them without knowing who they are. Maybe next time. Also sorry for my English. :(
A cuck (wannabe) from Turkey

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:36 am

CloseCouple wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:47 am
My wife recently told me: "I will always be your best friend...even when I'm riding someone else."
LOL, best platonic friend?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:54 am

Welcome to the forum just a Turk.

Robbie Darcy
Virgin

Unread post by Robbie Darcy » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:13 am

My wife is currently messaging a man online and sent me this message with a photograph of a really nice dress that she'd spotted.
"I'm going to buy this dress for my meeting with John."
I was so aroused and immediately messaged her back to tell her that I'd buy whatever lingerie she wanted for him.
Watch this space!
Looking forward to the day when I can shout from the rooftops "my wife is a hotwife!"

finendandy

Unread post by finendandy » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:15 am

"I wouldn't miss going out in the snow for sex again. Well, not with you. If it was someone else that might be different"

(Drunk, sleepy) "If you're going away this weekend, I might find some other man to have sex with, if that's ok"

"Im not sure about our idea. I would have to be drunk and drunk sex isn't great. There's all the problems with keeping it hard and getting it in".

All years ago. She has given me so much hope, but yet to happen. But I think she is finally, in her 40s thinking of having fun and making it a reality. We'll see.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 am

A great tease she is. Somehow I don't they she just wanted them to watch ?
just a Turk wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:32 am
I’m still a wannabe and we are together with my gf for about 6 years.
I’ve never told her that I want to see her with another guy but we fantasize about being watched by some people.

A few weeks ago we were on a trip and staying in a really bad hotel with thin walls and also there was a renovation in the next room I guess, 2 or 3 men were painting the room. The first day that we arrived in the morning, she was riding my cock and moaning really loud and I said “Quiet! They will hear you.”. And she screamed so hard while saying “Fuck me harder!” with her evil smile on her face. Of course I did what she wanted me to do. After a few seconds she said “Too bad for them, they can only hear my screams. Why don’t we invite them and let them watch my ass being fucked.”

I came really hard with that idea, but I was not brave enough to invite them without knowing who they are. Maybe next time. Also sorry for my English. :(

just a Turk
Virgin

Unread post by just a Turk » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:54 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 am
A great tease she is. Somehow I don't they she just wanted them to watch ?
Really sad huh? :(

Maybe it is a good start for her to say this?
A cuck (wannabe) from Turkey

rayovac99
Virgin

Unread post by rayovac99 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Recently when asking about a vanilla friend of hers whom was serving overseas, I asked "hey how is so and, so?" "He's still deployed but should be back later this year." I asked, "so you've kept in touch with him?" She said, "no I haven't talked to him in a really long time." I said "that's to bad. So has he ever like hit on you?" She said,"no he's to shy for that, but I'd let him fuck me though," and laughed as my eyes lit up!

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:42 am

Last time I gave my gorgeous wife oral, she said “You like giving oral don’t you. How’d you like my boyfriends 8 inches down your throat, while I watched ?”

I grunted “Yes!” and proceeded to lick and suck her to a toe-curling orgasm ( I know because her feet were on my shoulders and they curled up tightly ).

We’re only wannabes but I’d do anything for this woman. And I think this Hotwife/Stag/Vixen thing has made me realize late in life that I’m likely bisexual. And my beautiful wife loves me just the same.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:55 am

long4her wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:42 am
Last time I gave my gorgeous wife oral, she said “You like giving oral don’t you. How’d you like my boyfriends 8 inches down your throat, while I watched ?”

I grunted “Yes!” and proceeded to lick and suck her to a toe-curling orgasm ( I know because her feet were on my shoulders and they curled up tightly ).

We’re only wannabes but I’d do anything for this woman. And I think this Hotwife/Stag/Vixen thing has made me realize late in life that I’m likely bisexual. And my beautiful wife loves me just the same.
Hopefully someday the tweo of you will no longer be "wannabes". My ex liked to see me sucking cock and getting fucked and she invited men here for me to service while she watched. I really loved it when the one guy, approaching climax, sdhoved my head tight into his crotch. I was chocking and gagging but kept on sucking and loved it as he exploded into my throat. I love being treated as if I was a slutty submissive girl.

inthepines
Virgin

Unread post by inthepines » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:23 am

Another wannabe here and very much at an early stage

However, was thrilled a few weeks ago when my wife told me that her dress had ridden up while she was hanging out washing in the garden. Her panty clad ass had been on show to the workmen in the neighbour’s garden and she realised they’d been eyeing her up.

I don’t think it was deliberate as she was kinda shy and embarrassed about it, but I was happy she told me about it and let her know it turned me on.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:15 am

inthepines wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:23 am
Another wannabe here and very much at an early stage

However, was thrilled a few weeks ago when my wife told me that her dress had ridden up while she was hanging out washing in the garden. Her panty clad ass had been on show to the workmen in the neighbour’s garden and she realised they’d been eyeing her up.

I don’t think it was deliberate as she was kinda shy and embarrassed about it, but I was happy she told me about it and let her know it turned me on.
It reminds me of a similar situation, she was cleaning the windows in the outside, and the workers nearby said something to each other, to appreciate the woman (my wife). It was a very short thing but my wife told me with a smile because she likes to tease me and she knows I love when other men look at her.