Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Subcucky

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by Subcucky » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:28 am

My wife is visiting our home state and has me paying for her to stay in a hotel when she could be staying free at her moms. She has a long-time friend who she was FWB in her teens.

She told me he is taking her out to dinner while she is there. I originally told her that I had angst for her talking to him (the have hour long conversations on the phone.

Here are some texts

I wrote:
I love the fact that there’s a complete double standard you’re free to talk to you and meet your old friend who used to be friends with benefits and there’s no way I would ever dare do anything of the sort
That’s the way it should be

She wrote:
Yes

I wrote:
I’m glad you told me about meeting “name” for dinner
It was emasculating
In the future if you want to talk to him on the phone in front of me that’s your decision
I will just accept it

Wife’s reply:
I do not want to talk to “name” in front of you. Our conversations are personal and private. And you’ll just be the pussy bitch that you are and deal with it

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:30 am

inthepines wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:23 am
Another wannabe here and very much at an early stage

However, was thrilled a few weeks ago when my wife told me that her dress had ridden up while she was hanging out washing in the garden. Her panty clad ass had been on show to the workmen in the neighbour’s garden and she realised they’d been eyeing her up.

I don’t think it was deliberate as she was kinda shy and embarrassed about it, but I was happy she told me about it and let her know it turned me on.
We're no longer wannabe's, but this happened before we started sharing although we had seriosly discussed it, so is maybe relevant.

We'd just moved to a new, but unfinished, housing estate so there were a lot of builders around and little privacy as they'd only erected wire fences around the gardens. One morning Ann was hanging out the washing when a couple of the builders whistled at her then commented on her brief panties that she was hanging out and asked what she was wearing. She couldn't remember so just told them a white thong.

The next morning one of them knocked and asked what panties she was wearing and she'd made a point of rememberring so told him, then he called for months until his work had finished. I tried to persduade her to say she couldn't remember and show him or to tell him she wasn't wearing any, but she refused because the man was very unattractive. I asked why she didn't just make something up and she said it was fun and made her feel sexy because she knew he told the others and she liked them knowing what she was wearing and and thinking about her.

One day he wasn't around and she saw the others egging on a young lad to knock and this time she did say she couldn't remember and lifted her dress to show him. She did say that if he knocked again she might consider not wearing any and maybe showing him, but unfortunately that never happened.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:06 am

Subcucky wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:28 am

Wife’s reply:
I do not want to talk to “name” in front of you. Our conversations are personal and private. And you’ll just be the pussy bitch that you are and deal with it
Wow! Obviously She knows who is in control and it isn't you, LOL. Sounds like a good solid Femdom/cuckold relationship. :up:

Congratulations, you got what you wanted and deserve.

Subcucky

Unread post by Subcucky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:13 am

jim28 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:06 am
Subcucky wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:28 am

Wife’s reply:
Wow! Obviously She knows who is in control and it isn't you, LOL. Sounds like a good solid Femdom/cuckold relationship. :up:

Congratulations, you got what you wanted and deserve.
Well thanks but it’s a work in progress. I think I push her too hard sometimes and she gets resentful.

Albassub
Virgin

Unread post by Albassub » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:37 am

She once put her pegging dildo on and put me into a strange position before exclaiming that her new fuckbuddy put her in a similar position to fuck her and it made her shoot almost straight away before adding "I wonder if I can get you to shoot from a similar position, might stop me getting my hands all messy"

I was licking her clit once and when she reached orgasm, she shouted out anther man's name then opened her eyes and said "Oh it's you, at least your tongue can still do a job"

"Is it even in yet?"

"Cum inside my ass, fuck it nice and hard as next time I see ****, he is going to fuck it, when he is done it will be just as stretched as my pussy and I will not feel you in there either"

Subcucky

Unread post by Subcucky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:40 am

Albassub wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:37 am
She once put her pegging dildo on and put me into a strange position before exclaiming that her new fuckbuddy put her in a similar position to fuck her and it made her shoot almost straight away before adding "I wonder if I can get you to shoot from a similar position, might stop me getting my hands all messy"

I was licking her clit once and when she reached orgasm, she shouted out anther man's name then opened her eyes and said "Oh it's you, at least your tongue can still do a job"

"Is it even in yet?"

"Cum inside my ass, fuck it nice and hard as next time I see ****, he is going to fuck it, when he is done it will be just as stretched as my pussy and I will not feel you in there either"
That’s hot🔥🔥🔥🔥

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Subcucky wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:13 am

Well thanks but it’s a work in progress. I think I push her too hard sometimes and she gets resentful.
Yes, that can be a serious problem when you want more than she is comfortable with.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:11 pm

I have never been interested in chastity cages and I would not really consider wearing one, but after talking about men who can’t stop hitting on women, my wife looked at me and said that maybe she would feel safer if she made me wear one. Hearing this from her made it sound so much more hot. I guess if she tells me to then I would not be able to say no.

RileysRevenge
Prepubescent

Unread post by RileysRevenge » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:55 am

Both something she said and what she did.

I texted to let her know I’d be home from work early as I’d decided to cut out since nothing left to do after lunch.

When I got home she wasn’t downstairs as usual. I called out and her response came from the bedroom, “just a minute, don’t come up here.”

Being nosy I went up anyway and found her naked with what was clearly cum all over her pussy, thighs, and breasts.

She said “I had my boyfriend over while the kids were in school and didn’t realize you would be home this quickly”.

I immediately undressed and fucked her for all of 2 minutes before showering her with my own cum.

Laying together afterwards she laughed and showed me the bottle of Jizz cum lube she’d found online.

Not the real thing, she has yet to take the plunge as an HW, but certainly didn’t matter in the moment and I take it as a sign of progress : )

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:34 pm

My wife shared a really interesting text exchange last night. It was between her and " Stan," her work colleague/friend whom I've mentioned before. She was at a dinner with a professional group that she and Stan are a part of. First, she texted me, "My boyfriend didn't come. Boooo." Then before I could respond, she shared the following exchange:

Her: Coming to [city]?

Him: I cant! Stuck.

Her: We'll miss you!

Him: I am pissed I am shackled to the damn desk.

Her: Kinky. lol.

Him: At least that would be fun!

Love this! She actually referenced bondage. I told her she was sexting with him and she said, "Really? Does that count?" Well, in my book it definitely does!

Subcucky

Unread post by Subcucky » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:53 pm

Raoul2004 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:34 pm
My wife shared a really interesting text exchange last night. It was between her and " Stan," her work colleague/friend whom I've mentioned before. She was at a dinner with a professional group that she and Stan are a part of. First, she texted me, "My boyfriend didn't come. Boooo." Then before I could respond, she shared the following exchange:

Love this! She actually referenced bondage. I told her she was sexting with him and she said, "Really? Does that count?" Well, in my book it definitely does!
That’s hot!

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Subcucky wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:53 pm
Raoul2004 wrote:

That’s hot!
Thanks! I forget to mention that she's out of town - I can't wait until she gets back home!

MichLPGuy
Virgin

Unread post by MichLPGuy » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm
SilverStag wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:29 am
My Hw and I were watching " Laura Croft-Tomb Raider" one day in bed. Without prompting we both saw Angelina Jolie and at the same time said "I'd do her!

I never knew my HW had any interest in playing with women, but now I'm on the hunt for a Doppleganger!
It's hot to think of my wife with another woman--pushes a whole different set of buttons than it does to think about her with another man.
Agreed!!!

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:50 am

Raoul2004 wrote:

OMG! Hot mental image of being shackled naked to the desk! LOL.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 am

jim28 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:50 am
Raoul2004 wrote:

Lol! Maybe it can be a new sub-fetish.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:12 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 am
jim28 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:50 am
Raoul2004 wrote:

Lol! Maybe it can be a new sub-fetish.
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But whips and chains excite me.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:45 pm

RileysRevenge wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:55 am

I texted to let her know I’d be home from work early as I’d decided to cut out since nothing left to do after lunch.

When I got home she wasn’t downstairs as usual. I called out and her response came from the bedroom, “just a minute, don’t come up here.”

Being nosy I went up anyway and found her naked with what was clearly cum all over her pussy, thighs, and breasts.

She said “I had my boyfriend over while the kids were in school and didn’t realize you would be home this quickly”.

I immediately undressed and fucked her for all of 2 minutes before showering her with my own cum.

Laying together afterwards she laughed and showed me the bottle of Jizz cum lube she’d found online.

Not the real thing, she has yet to take the plunge as an HW, but certainly didn’t matter in the moment and I take it as a sign of progress : )
That’s super hot that your wife took the initiative to play with you like that.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:20 am

Oh yes that is hot that she wold play with you like that and in such a naughty way !
RileysRevenge wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:55 am

Imeanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by Imeanmywife » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:55 pm

Just had her admit that during last time we had sex she was imagining another cock and asked me to put on a rubber sleeve we bought that change the shape and size of my cock so she can try a new cock

Spice213
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spice213 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:35 am

Although we have to experience the real thing, my wife loves to tease me & comes out with some absolute gems, usually when I least expect! But her comments always put a smile on my face! Last night as I was leaving for work, I kissed her goodbye & was just about to leave when she called out, “Don’t worry about locking the door, my boyfriend’s on his way round!” I was thinking of that all through my 10 hour shift!

Another time, when taking one of our little ones to dance class, she just texted me out of the blue, “You think I’m taking xxxxxxxx to dance? Nope I’m getting fucked by another guy!!” This was hot! I love it when she’s the one to bring up topics like this! She’s obviously more on board with it! Yay!!

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 am

Spice213 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:35 am
Although we have to experience the real thing, my wife loves to tease me & comes out with some absolute gems, usually when I least expect! But her comments always put a smile on my face! Last night as I was leaving for work, I kissed her goodbye & was just about to leave when she called out, “Don’t worry about locking the door, my boyfriend’s on his way round!” I was thinking of that all through my 10 hour shift!

Another time, when taking one of our little ones to dance class, she just texted me out of the blue, “You think I’m taking xxxxxxxx to dance? Nope I’m getting fucked by another guy!!” This was hot! I love it when she’s the one to bring up topics like this! She’s obviously more on board with it! Yay!!
Damn, that level of tease and playfulness is actually better than the real thing. Your wife knows what makes you tick and is fun enough to give it to you. You’ve got a gem of a woman

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:28 am

So as I’ve mentioned in some other posts my wife and I do a Dom/Sub thing and she gets into calling me master saying she’ll do what ever her master tells her to do. One night we were about to have sex after a long drought and I commented that if she keeps making me wait so long the next bet I win I’m going to have a her pounded out by a big huge one as punishment. She said

“That doesn’t sound like a punishment to me” and laughed in a matter that made my duck even harder.

Then obviously that brought up a conversation during sex of what would she do if I gave her to a big cocked bull for punishment and she moaned saying “anything my master tells me to do, because I have to obey my master” I didn’t last long that evening!!!

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:22 am

I am sorry if it is too old a topic to refresh.

After she has told me, that I must stop bringing the fantasy up I gave her a break. But after a few months she started to playfully tease me.

For example last month she was going to a factory of her employer for a visitation. She is an office worker. The same day I've received a cupless red teddy with an open crotch. I also bought her a nice black pleated skirt. I said she should go with those two items of clothing tomorrow, but I meant along with her normal clothes on top. However she has understood that I suggest those two items only.

After we have put our kid to sleep and after my wife's bath, she went out of the bathroom wearing exactly those two things. She looked hot. She asked is this how she should go tomorrow. I said yes and I made my way towards her. I stretched my hand to her nipple and she hit my hand and said it is not for me, but for gentlemen tomorrow. I sucked on her nipple instead and she melted. I took her to bedroom and fucked her telling her how men would be glad to see her like that and she would see a lot of corners of the factory. I came almost entirely on her face, which was a first for us. She came shortly after thanks to my finger. Next day she did not go in the teddy even beneath her clothes at the very least, because it was cum stained. It was closest ever for me to see her turned on while fantasizing about this. She was fertile that day, it, unsurprisingly, makes her the most turned on during her cycle.

More recently she spilled a bit of water on her night dress. She went to our bedroom and said "it's just water!" I said "I know it's water, it certainly doesn't look like neighbor's cum". She laughed and then asked "which neighbor?" and after a short pause "Please, don't you ever give me to the creep next door!".

Even more recently we were at a restaurant and I was facing a toilet door - a few meters right in front of me. A nice looking lady went inside the toilet and my wife asked playfully: "would you like to be in the toilet right now?" I smiled and said that I would probably get my ass kicked out.
Nothing/never.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:00 am

That things sound what my wife would say. The problem with my wife is that she never says if she is in fact enjoying the teasing (where she also participates) or not.
Last time we had sex I was licking her and asked if she was enjoying it (because I knew she would understand that I was teasing her). She said "No, you are not good", me: "So do you think that your ex was better, humm? [many times she participates in the teasing with her ex]?", she replied with a warm tone of voice "yes", and my answer was "So I am gonna bring him to lick you, so you can remember how good he was, you deserve it, while I watch you". She said "Hmmm.....bring him, but you can watch"...Well, if she said me that white my penis occupied (in her hand, pussy, whatever) it would be instant cum!

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:57 am

There have been a few things over the years, and I outline them in an ongoing thread I’ve had, but the one that sticks with me most was when I took her on vacation to Miami. I really wanted to fuck her and she was giving me a handjob and getting me close.

I told her to hold up because I wanted to have sex, so she went faster. So I said, “don’t you think most husbands get to fuck their wives when they take them on vacation, babe?”

Her response: “Too bad you’re not most husbands.”

I then came all over myself.