Hot things your wife has said

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
redsamples
Virgin

Re: Hot things your wife has said

Unread post by redsamples » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:52 am

When I was first dating my wife, one time we were messing around and she mentioned a time when she was blowing me and I came in her mouth. She then opened her mouth to show me the cum on her tongue, then swallowed it, and showed her open mouth again to show it had been swallowed.

….except, that never happened with us! She was mistakenly telling me something that happened with another guy!

RileysRevenge
Prepubescent

Unread post by RileysRevenge » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am

Not a text but something she said. My wife A is a flight attendant, not a hot wife yet but I’m hopeful. She came back from a trip, immediately stripped and bent over and said “fuck me”.

I slipped in fairly easily and asked if she had been naughty as she’s usually much tighter. She said “a little” and smiled.

She then told me she had a very handsome passenger who flirted with her on the plane. After she got to the hotel for her layover she changed into tights, heels, and a loose fitting blouse and went down to the bar in hopes he would be there.

He was not so she had a drink, ate a little, then went back up to her room and masturbated while she imagined he was fucking her.

She came as she told me this and, needless to say, that sent me over the edge.

Usually it’s just fantasy play with us, her pretending to have been fucked for my benefit. After we cleaned up and breathing had returned to normal I asked her if she really did masturbate to the thought of another man. She confirmed it was true and I was instantly hard again!

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Mmmm , flight attendants…

talon117
Prepubescent

Unread post by talon117 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:33 pm

Had a talk with my gf about our first date which will happen in a few months. She told me that she agreed to try giving him rimjob which we never did. She is also very good with her tongue which i bet he is going to love

Imeanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by Imeanmywife » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:22 am

Not only one thing but all her story from her visit. But mostly the reason she got the last round.

The day arrived, and when i woke up 2 hours before her date she was wide awake, and tells me godmorning with a big smile on her face, and ask if i am still okay with it, and after i say yes, she touches her vagina and show me the most wet fingers i have ever seen and says, "i think i am too" :-)
after a fun breakfast i leave the house to play golf at the local golfcenter, after I left I drove straight to the golfcenter and sat at the parking lot and watched the camera feed from my driveway, when he arrived I was so nervous, after about 10 minutes I got a text with a picture of her smiling in the bed and I could see her dress was removed, and she wrote “having fun”

she was dressed in a normal dress with hot lingerie, she said she wanted to be able to get naked fast and looking good while undressing.

I played the worst round ever, but never had I smiled so much, during so bad golfing.
After I came home, she welcomed me in the entrance with a nervous smile, like she didn’t know how I took it, I hugged her and kissed her and followed her to the bed where we talked about the experience.

She told that they talked only for one minute before she started kissing him, and took him to bed “just to talk” but they couldn’t help themselves and he started kissing her and removed her clothes before licking her with the comment, “you seem very ready mmm”….
She then asked him to fuck her hard and fast just to break the ice, so he did.
He didn’t last long when she told him “I promised my husband to ask you to come in me, so please do”…

After the first fast round they talked and after a while, she went down to taste his cock, she noticed a totally different shape than mine, so it exited her to be reminded for every stroke, that it was a strangers cock.
During this story my arousal overtook my nervousness feeling and my cock got harder and harder.

She continued to tell me all her feelings and during the BJ she was told to stop or he would come and it was only her pussy that sould have cum, so he tuned her around at took her doggystyle, and pulled her hair (which she loves) so she was very much loving it.

I then could not hold myself anymore I removed her dress just to see her underwear was missing and her pussy was shining from juices, I asked her if it was only her after she had cleaned herself, but she said, “here” and took my cock and shoved it right in her very very wet pussy, and then took it out again, “see” it was wet from what was clearly cum and her lust… I kissed her deep while I slid right back deep in her.
“Can you taste him as well?” she said, I looked at her and said, “so no cleaning here either?”, “nope I am dirty as you asked me to be”… I called her “whore” and fucked her brains out and came so hard in her….
5 times that day.
The fifth time that evening was not planned but, during some naked TV-watching she layed on her stomach and told that she hadn’t been completely honest, “when he saw me laying like this” she lifted her butt a bit and wiggled it, “he couldn’t resist and took me without any delay, he just pounded me and came hard in me” saying “sorry I was ego but I just had to have you”… and she was okay with that, because she knew she would get more… I therefore also couldn’t resist having her again.

She could not stop smiling before she fell asleep when I reminded her she had totally 8 loads of cum in her that day.

BenningBrat
Virgin

Unread post by BenningBrat » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:33 am

wulfenus wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Mmmm , flight attendants…
Agreed. Talk about a sexy job that offers so many opportunities…

I’ve known a couple FAs. Both were very sexual, and both had some excellent stories!

Mark K

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 pm

Well, my wife has known about my Hotwife fantasy for a few years, and various other consensual non-monogamy type scenarios that I would like us to experience. She has acknowledged it and we have discussed it, but I have never had anything to share in that regard, until now.

We had not had sex for about a week, and on Sunday morning she told me that she had sex dreams Saturday night and they were so real when she woke up she had to figure out if they had actually happened or not. We were both also pretty horny yesterday, and we finally had the opportunity to have sex last night. After a bit of foreplay, and while we watched a video of a Playboy model, she says:

"I want to sit on your face and have you eat me out..."

So, I of course, am game. As she is climbing on top of me and slowly positioning herself she says:

"I want you going down on me while another guy is fucking me from behind... do you like that idea?"

- "Yeah, I like that idea a lot... I like the idea of him having a much larger cock than mine also"

"Good, because I am fantasizing about that right now... stick your fingers inside of me..."

I did do that, and the combination of the oral on her clit, her grinding while riding my face, and the fingering, quickly pushed her into an incredible series of long orgasms. She came intensely three times in rapid succession to each other. It was amazing.

When she was done, she stayed on top and started to fuck me in cowgirl... and says:

"Did you like that fantasy?"

- "Yeah that was really incredible, very intense for both of us. I like the idea of you being with another guy a lot."

"How about with that Playboy model? What if I wanted to kiss her, or have her go down on me like you did, she is so beautiful, her beautiful body, and with the other guy still fucking me. I like that idea. I am imagining that happening. Would you like that?"

- "Yes, I would. Think about that while you are fucking me now... think about his cock, and her tits. Maybe the guy who fucked you is her boyfriend and you guys are in a threesome in bed together... I was so turned on by her, I would love to see you with her also. Her and her boyfriend."

"Maybe you can watch us then... I want you to come."

So of course it was hard to hold out to that.

She later commented on how incredible it felt for her, and how that her orgasm intensity really surprised her. And she has been overly appreciative and flirty today.

My wife has never pushed my Hotwife, vixen, or swinger buttons like that before; in fantasy or otherwise. Maybe it is becoming a hot fantasy for both of us now.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:10 pm

My wife had a good zinger today. A little background first: she's between jobs at the moment, and one of her job prospects is with the same company where "Stan" works - the friend she recently admitted she's attracted to! She has another job prospect that I think would be a better fit, so today I told her my head hopes she gets that job, while my dick hopes she gets the job with Stan. "I'm thinking with my little head," I said. "Emphasis on 'little,'" she said.

hotwifegoddes4u
Experienced

Unread post by hotwifegoddes4u » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:45 pm

Like a lot of others in this thread, my wife has said quite a few hot things over the years that just keep echoing in my mind. Probably the hottest and most favorite is in a video I made of her. At the time she has crossed the barrier of being a true "hot girlfriend". She had fucked her ex and had been fooling around with him for a while, while she and I were dating. It turned up the heat for both of us and she really got into the role of the nymphet.

For this particular video, she was looking forward to seeing her ex the following Tuesday. They were going to spend two days together and much of it was going to be raw, bareback sex. In the video she had her favorite purple dildo/vibe and was grinding with it completely naked with the exception of stripper heels. She was looking right into the camera and said, "You know how I almost fucked my ex last Thursday? I just wanted to find. A place to park, lift up my skirt and ride him in the back of the car".

Followed up by, "Mmmm... I can't wait until J comes by next Tuesday. He is going to find me here naked and horny, probably masturbating. I will invite him in and see if he is as ready as I am and then we'll start fucking. Mmmm.... Yeah, I can't wait. Being naked for two days. I am so horny thinking about all the sex I am going to have. And then inviting you over here to repeat all of it with you"!

Every time I watch that video my cock is rock hard. I wish she would have continued and fucked more guys, especially after we got married.

Spice213
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spice213 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:30 pm

My wife has recently discovered I’m quite the fan of her lightly humiliating me & telling me I’ve got a medium cock. Well the other day she upped the ante somewhat, whilst fucking, I was doing particularly well, lasting longer than my usual minute or so, when she just comes out with “Come on & fuck me with your small cock!” I literally came straight away & she couldn’t stop laughing! When she calmed down she said “Did you really cum because I said you had a small cock?” When I confirmed it, she smiled & replied “interesting!” Since that incident my cock has gone from medium to small! Good times!!

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:06 am

Spice213 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:30 pm
My wife has recently discovered I’m quite the fan of her lightly humiliating me & telling me I’ve got a medium cock. Well the other day she upped the ante somewhat, whilst fucking, I was doing particularly well, lasting longer than my usual minute or so, when she just comes out with “Come on & fuck me with your small cock!” I literally came straight away & she couldn’t stop laughing! When she calmed down she said “Did you really cum because I said you had a small cock?” When I confirmed it, she smiled & replied “interesting!” Since that incident my cock has gone from medium to small! Good times!!
Nice! I'm average-sized, but I love when my wife teases me about having a "small" cock.

Spice213
Prepubescent

Unread post by Spice213 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:51 am

It’s a great feeling being humiliated about the size of your cock! Love it!

VegasBeta
Virgin

Unread post by VegasBeta » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:01 am

My wife's main mental image, when we first started discussing the lifestyle, was a guy she knew through work. Tall, slightly older than her, alpha personality. A couple years back her and some coworkers went out drinking. By the end of the night it was just her and him at the bar. She later confessed "I was really tempted to kiss him." Also, on another occasion after a few drinks, she admitted she and a couple other women had talked about how big they thought he must be (I swear that's what she said). I think that same night she said "he seems like he'd be rough..."

They don't work together anymore, but both are still with the company. Ignoring the complications with him being a coworker, he's also a total dunce, and he continuously pisses her off because he's so bad at his job. So I think she's lost any interest.

NJOY2_0
Experienced

Unread post by NJOY2_0 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:09 am
lisamyhotwife wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:24 am
Then there was the date that they were going at it pretty heavily I heard her say "take the condom off so I can feel you fill me". There where so many things said over the years.
Say whaaatttt? Damn dude... that's so hot. She's a naughty little monkey. I want to steal her from you!
"I heard her say "take the condom off so I can feel you fill me".

The words we LOVE to hear

NJOY2_0
Experienced

Unread post by NJOY2_0 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:52 am

RileysRevenge wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:26 am
Not a text but something she said. My wife A is a flight attendant, not a hot wife yet but I’m hopeful. She came back from a trip, immediately stripped and bent over and said “fuck me”.

I slipped in fairly easily and asked if she had been naughty as she’s usually much tighter. She said “a little” and smiled.

She then told me she had a very handsome passenger who flirted with her on the plane. After she got to the hotel for her layover she changed into tights, heels, and a loose fitting blouse and went down to the bar in hopes he would be there.

He was not so she had a drink, ate a little, then went back up to her room and masturbated while she imagined he was fucking her.

She came as she told me this and, needless to say, that sent me over the edge.

Usually it’s just fantasy play with us, her pretending to have been fucked for my benefit. After we cleaned up and breathing had returned to normal I asked her if she really did masturbate to the thought of another man. She confirmed it was true and I was instantly hard again!
SOO Wonderful when a wife shares her fantasies

NJOY2_0
Experienced

Unread post by NJOY2_0 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:27 am

hotwifegoddes4u wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:45 pm
Like a lot of others in this thread, my wife has said quite a few hot things over the years that just keep echoing in my mind. Probably the hottest and most favorite is in a video I made of her. At the time she has crossed the barrier of being a true "hot girlfriend". She had fucked her ex and had been fooling around with him for a while, while she and I were dating. It turned up the heat for both of us and she really got into the role of the nymphet.

For this particular video, she was looking forward to seeing her ex the following Tuesday. They were going to spend two days together and much of it was going to be raw, bareback sex. In the video she had her favorite purple dildo/vibe and was grinding with it completely naked with the exception of stripper heels. She was looking right into the camera and said, "You know how I almost fucked my ex last Thursday? I just wanted to find. A place to park, lift up my skirt and ride him in the back of the car".

Followed up by, "Mmmm... I can't wait until J comes by next Tuesday. He is going to find me here naked and horny, probably masturbating. I will invite him in and see if he is as ready as I am and then we'll start fucking. Mmmm.... Yeah, I can't wait. Being naked for two days. I am so horny thinking about all the sex I am going to have. And then inviting you over here to repeat all of it with you"!

Every time I watch that video my cock is rock hard. I wish she would have continued and fucked more guys, especially after we got married.
completely naked with the exception of stripper heels.

Stripper Heels in bed is a must. The ultimate Power Accessory!

NJOY2_0
Experienced

Unread post by NJOY2_0 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:18 am

Naplescuck wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:52 am
My wife hasn’t cucked me yet, I have told her in the past about my desire. She owns a cleaning business here in Naples, and there is a young guy she cleans for, she always tells me “Josh is handsome”. And some weeks after watching 50 shades of Gray, she told me “I think Josh has a red room, I see a lot of restraints in there, I wonder if he’d tie me up”………..but this is the one I can’t stop thinking about, she came from cleaning Josh’s and told me “I was folding Josh’s laundry, and his underwear looks different, it has a huge , like pocket of n the front, do you think he has a very big cock and that’s why it’s like that, I’ve never seen one that big if that’s what it’s for”
Her mind is moving in the right direction. Encourage her to go further with Josh.

usul
Prepubescent

Unread post by usul » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:39 am

Yesterday:
“Thanks for making me coffee. Put your cage on this morning. I don’t want you playing around and wasting cum while I’m gone. While you’re working today, work in all the stuff on your list, and do something with that venison for dinner. After dinner you’re going to fuck me and cum in me, then I’m going to sit in your face and feed it back to you. Love you. Be good.”

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Sun May 01, 2022 1:14 am

My wife knows about my desire to share her, but for some time the answer has been no. Last night I asked her to tell me a sexy story and she said how a decorator was in the house and he grabbed hold of her, she put up limited resistance and let him fuck her. She said I came home later, saw her untidy hair and distracted air and realised something had happened. I felt her panties and they were soaked in sperm. She said that turned me on and I fucked her, but I was very aroused and didn't last long before adding my sperm to the load already in her pussy.

We then had a chat about wife sharing and she said that we weren't going to have a threesome and I wasn't going to be able to watch her being fucked. It was only later that I realised she did not exclude the possibility of having sex with another man. She did say what about the risk of her having sex with someone else and preferring him, which I accepted was a risk. She also agreed to do more stories in future, so hopefully we will have more conversations about wife sharing.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun May 01, 2022 9:39 am

tony090909 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:14 am
It was only later that I realised she did not exclude the possibility of having sex with another man. She did say what about the risk of her having sex with someone else and preferring him, which I accepted was a risk.
That's excellent! You know what to do later when she brings up the subject again. :)

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Mon May 02, 2022 5:15 am

During pillow talk I remind her that when we finally get away for a weekend I want to put her in a restraint harness and a blindfold then make a knock at the door making her think I invited someone.
The other night I spoke about as my submissive I would take her to a dance club and leave her alone while I “used the restroom” and if anyone asked her to dance she was not allowed to say no. I was very serious and told her under no uncertain terms that this would happen and then we could go back to the room and fuck like rabbits. I asked her if she liked that idea. She said “yes” then said “maybe after we got to the room there would be a knock and when you open the door there would be one of the guys I danced with at the door, because I invited him up to surprise you” needless to say I didn’t last long after hearing that.

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm

CuriousOne36 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 5:15 am
I asked her if she liked that idea. She said “yes” then said “maybe after we got to the room there would be a knock and when you open the door there would be one of the guys I danced with at the door, because I invited him up to surprise you” needless to say I didn’t last long after hearing that.
I'm not surprised you didn't last very long, hearing my wife say that would certainly make me cum. Is there a chance that you might turn this fantasy talk into reality?

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Mon May 02, 2022 11:38 pm

CuriousOne36 wrote:
During pillow talk I remind her that when we finally get away for a weekend I want to put her in a restraint harness and a blindfold then make a knock at the door making her think I invited someone.
The other night I spoke about as my submissive I would take her to a dance club and leave her alone while I “used the restroom” and if anyone asked her to dance she was not allowed to say no. I was very serious and told her under no uncertain terms that this would happen and then we could go back to the room and fuck like rabbits. I asked her if she liked that idea. She said “yes” then said “maybe after we got to the room there would be a knock and when you open the door there would be one of the guys I danced with at the door, because I invited him up to surprise you” needless to say I didn’t last long after hearing that.
Please tell us more about your amazing wife, she sounds like a lot of fun (lucky you)

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sun May 15, 2022 9:05 am

tony090909 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm
CuriousOne36 wrote:
I asked her if she liked that idea. She said “yes” then said “maybe after we got to the room there would be a knock and when you open the door there would be one of the guys I danced with at the door, because I invited him up to surprise you” needless to say I didn’t last long after hearing that.
I'm not surprised you didn't last very long, hearing my wife say that would certainly make me cum. Is there a chance that you might turn this fantasy talk into reality?
If I can get away this summer for a long weekend who knows. Depends if anyone asks her to dance when I’m not near her. If she does and they are able to rev her up on the dance floor maybe?

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sun May 15, 2022 9:12 am

CuriousUK wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:38 pm
CuriousOne36 wrote:
Please tell us more about your amazing wife, she sounds like a lot of fun (lucky you)
She stands around 5’9” blonde, blue eyes, beautiful, very shy, doesn’t realize she is as beautiful as she is. Probably what attracted me the most about her.

Lately she had been more open to talking about it as we have sex which is encouraging since she would comment after you know that would never really happen.