Wife shocks me with BBC...Ch.2.Admits to more

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Trickydicky69
Experienced

Re: Wife shocks me with BBC...Ch.2.Admits to more

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:43 am

That’s a nice update!
Things are moving along, she’s keeping you in the loop but also still on her timetable which sounds perfectly healthy.
Your plan to be quietly supportive is probably best and seems to be producing results.
Be prepared that she might suddenly surprise you and tell you that she’s met up. Not necessarily had sex though.
Either just to gauge your reaction before she does but also it’s possible that she will have sex with him and essentially “dare” you not to be angry about it afterwards, since you’re the one who instigated it!
So seriously think about the reality and how you’ll feel and react.
After all, hot fantasies are great but the emotional fallout can be a problem.
However, she sounds a careful, thoughtful person so if in reality, it’s too unsettling, I’m sure you’ll both work it out.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:02 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:43 am
That’s a nice update!
Things are moving along, she’s keeping you in the loop but also still on her timetable which sounds perfectly healthy.
Your plan to be quietly supportive is probably best and seems to be producing results.
Be prepared that she might suddenly surprise you and tell you that she’s met up. Not necessarily had sex though.
Either just to gauge your reaction before she does but also it’s possible that she will have sex with him and essentially “dare” you not to be angry about it afterwards, since you’re the one who instigated it!
So seriously think about the reality and how you’ll feel and react.
After all, hot fantasies are great but the emotional fallout can be a problem.
However, she sounds a careful, thoughtful person so if in reality, it’s too unsettling, I’m sure you’ll both work it out.
Very insightful of you I believe.

I was actually thinking the same thing, she could very well surprise me with more than she's let on, Or be planning a friendly get together on some level with him.

I know she's very busy but if he indeed did make the right plea to see her I'm sure she would be tempted.

As you suggest I am considering this and how it would feel to me, and so far I feel nothing but excitement and support, although until something happens you never really know.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:00 am

So my "hotwife to be" diary continues...
So interesting unfolding with wife last night. 1st night we've been together in awhile.

We were relaxing and having a few cocktails, I asked about her flirting with Jeffrey and she told me the details. Was very subtle and he didn't take it further but still amazing she felt comfortable and interested in flirting.

When we finally were intimate, it was very passionate and loving initially with her first stating how much she missed my dick in her and how amazing it felt.

She likes to talk so after some time it got a bit playful and she talked about me getting her ready and wet for Jeffrey's big black dick.
She then teased about us both doing DVP on her.

That aroused me immensely of course but I also stated that I know she will need to be alone with him first few times to get comfortable and is she ready for that. She was a bit coy and said we'll find out. She gets to a certain point of arousal when she's so wet and ready I do feel a bigger cock could easily slide in deeper than I can reach.

She usually tells me to pump her hard and claim my pussy which she knows will usually make me nut pretty quick.
This time she asked if I had the sheath handy and to put it on.

Again it changes my 7 by 5.5 inch dick into an Impressive 9+ by 6.5 " BBC with a big cut mushroom head. It fits perfect with a vacuum created so it stays on tight like it almost really is my personal BBC now.

I had to take it a bit slow to get Her used to the size but  was soon slowly pumping her nice and deep. I was talking a bit dirty about how nicely she took it and hot it looked.

She then asked me to switch positions so she could ride it from behind on her side. She started riding it deep and vigorously and she was moaning loudly as she directed it deeper than I can ever reach.

Music was playing and she began talking but I couldn't hear her and didn't want to interrupt her immense pleasure ride so I just said you love big cock inside you don't you...

She replied loudly, I have been fucked by so many huge cocks like this, it feels so good.
I then asked if she needed big cocks in her pussy while she was riding it like a women possessed. She  began moaning and whimpering loudly saying" it's hitting all the right fucking places" over and over as it pumped in her as she rode it vigorously and deep taking every inch..
She then convulsed into the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have screaming in pleasure as she came with the full thick 9+" burned to the hilt.

She then relaxed in bliss and I stayed still, and then she asked me to slowly remove it as she was a bit sore from taking something so big for first time in a long while.

Once I removed it she fell into a blissful slumber without moving an inch.

I was still wide awake but my arousal had lessened with the realization more strongly than ever before that I was unable to pleasure my wife as deeply and intensely as she wants or at least deserves.

Although feeling so pleased to see her in such ecstacy but  the fact I will never be able to accomplish that with what I always thought was a generous dick hit me hard.

I felt humiliated and embarrassed and a bit defeated. In this way I was less of a man than her pussy wanted. It was so obvious seeing how she became another person, a sexually wild unin hibited tiger in throes of pleasure when getting pumped hard by the big dick.

I always suspected this was the case but she always deflected for my ego. This suspicion was what was a large part in my becoming interested in cuckold lifestyle. Now it was 100% obvious regardless of what she says. She loves getting fucked by big dick. And I don't satisfy that side of her sexuality with my dick, that she has admitted is average size from her experience.

So much of my ego used to enjoy satisfying women and filling  them but here I am married to a lady that is an outlier in that she has a magical pussy that can satisfy the biggest of cocks.
This is my fate and I was resigning myself to a life of being a cuckold for a big cock queen.

Although it seems more and more likely she will go forward with Jeffrey, even if she doesn't decide to it, can't change the absolute knowing I have that a part of her wants to and I don't satisfy her completely with my cock.

I went to sleep finally and awoke early this morning very aroused. She was still sleeping soundly in exact same position with her generous shapley ass naked and exposed.
I shifted behind her and fairly easily slipped inside her and pumped her still wet pussy while she barely  noticed I was even in. I finished in a few minutes without one moan or acknowledgment from her.

A stark contrast to the night before. I lay down embarrassed and humiliated and went back to sleep in my mind officially starting my life knowing I am without doubt with a big cock queen that I'm just not enough to satisfy. I'm a cuckold already to my fake "BBC".

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:38 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:00 am
So my "hotwife to be" diary continues...
So interesting unfolding with wife last night. 1st night we've been together in awhile.

We were relaxing and having a few cocktails, I asked about her flirting with Jeffrey and she told me the details. Was very subtle and he didn't take it further but still amazing she felt comfortable and interested in flirting.

When we finally were intimate, it was very passionate and loving initially with her first stating how much she missed my dick in her and how amazing it felt.

She likes to talk so after some time it got a bit playful and she talked about me getting her ready and wet for Jeffrey's big black dick.
She then teased about us both doing DVP on her.

That aroused me immensely of course but I also stated that I know she will need to be alone with him first few times to get comfortable and is she ready for that. She was a bit coy and said we'll find out. She gets to a certain point of arousal when she's so wet and ready I do feel a bigger cock could easily slide in deeper than I can reach.

She usually tells me to pump her hard and claim my pussy which she knows will usually make me nut pretty quick.
This time she asked if I had the sheath handy and to put it on.

Again it changes my 7 by 5.5 inch dick into an Impressive 9+ by 6.5 " BBC with a big cut mushroom head. It fits perfect with a vacuum created so it stays on tight like it almost really is my personal BBC now.

I had to take it a bit slow to get Her used to the size but  was soon slowly pumping her nice and deep. I was talking a bit dirty about how nicely she took it and hot it looked.

She then asked me to switch positions so she could ride it from behind on her side. She started riding it deep and vigorously and she was moaning loudly as she directed it deeper than I can ever reach.

Music was playing and she began talking but I couldn't hear her and didn't want to interrupt her immense pleasure ride so I just said you love big cock inside you don't you...

She replied loudly, I have been fucked by so many huge cocks like this, it feels so good.
I then asked if she needed big cocks in her pussy while she was riding it like a women possessed. She  began moaning and whimpering loudly saying" it's hitting all the right fucking places" over and over as it pumped in her as she rode it vigorously and deep taking every inch..
She then convulsed into the biggest orgasm I've ever seen her have screaming in pleasure as she came with the full thick 9+" burned to the hilt.

She then relaxed in bliss and I stayed still, and then she asked me to slowly remove it as she was a bit sore from taking something so big for first time in a long while.

Once I removed it she fell into a blissful slumber without moving an inch.

I was still wide awake but my arousal had lessened with the realization more strongly than ever before that I was unable to pleasure my wife as deeply and intensely as she wants or at least deserves.

Although feeling so pleased to see her in such ecstacy but  the fact I will never be able to accomplish that with what I always thought was a generous dick hit me hard.

I felt humiliated and embarrassed and a bit defeated. In this way I was less of a man than her pussy wanted. It was so obvious seeing how she became another person, a sexually wild unin hibited tiger in throes of pleasure when getting pumped hard by the big dick.

I always suspected this was the case but she always deflected for my ego. This suspicion was what was a large part in my becoming interested in cuckold lifestyle. Now it was 100% obvious regardless of what she says. She loves getting fucked by big dick. And I don't satisfy that side of her sexuality with my dick, that she has admitted is average size from her experience.

So much of my ego used to enjoy satisfying women and filling  them but here I am married to a lady that is an outlier in that she has a magical pussy that can satisfy the biggest of cocks.
This is my fate and I was resigning myself to a life of being a cuckold for a big cock queen.

Although it seems more and more likely she will go forward with Jeffrey, even if she doesn't decide to it, can't change the absolute knowing I have that a part of her wants to and I don't satisfy her completely with my cock.

I went to sleep finally and awoke early this morning very aroused. She was still sleeping soundly in exact same position with her generous shapley ass naked and exposed.
I shifted behind her and fairly easily slipped inside her and pumped her still wet pussy while she barely  noticed I was even in. I finished in a few minutes without one moan or acknowledgment from her.

A stark contrast to the night before. I lay down embarrassed and humiliated and went back to sleep in my mind officially starting my life knowing I am without doubt with a big cock queen that I'm just not enough to satisfy. I'm a cuckold already to my fake "BBC".
At least you can sleep soundly at night knowing that she has found true happiness! :)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:44 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:38 am
At least you can sleep soundly at night knowing that she has found true happiness! :)
[/quote]
Well, not sure the "fake BBC stand in" is true happiness but certainly I've witnessed her receiving ultimate sexual pleasure like I've never been able to provide.
I can only imagine how wild she will go with Jeffrey. Not sure I'd be able to witness it in person.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:47 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:44 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:38 am
Well, not sure the "fake BBC stand in" is true happiness but certainly I've witnessed her receiving ultimate sexual pleasure like I've never been able to provide.
I can only imagine how wild she will go with Jeffrey. Not sure I'd be able to witness it in person.
[/quote]

if you can't see it in person at least you know she will be pleasured

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:48 am

It’s going well:
She’s certainly pushing your buttons and testing you out.
She’s enjoying doing that to you/for you.
It’s safe, if you get the cold feet about her doing it for real, then it can remain as hot fantasy for both. No harm done.
If she feels you can, then I think she will go for it and enjoy it but will be prepared to stop. You know her better but does sound like a woman who would stop rather than risk the marriage.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:14 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:48 am
It’s going well:
It’s safe, if you get the cold feet about her doing it for real, then it can remain as hot fantasy for both. No harm done.
If she feels you can, then I think she will go for it and enjoy it but will be prepared to stop. You know her better but does sound like a woman who would stop rather than risk the marriage.
I think that's sage advice! I hope everything works out for them!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:20 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:48 am
It’s going well:
Yes, I agree. And I see now that her mind is open to the possibility, she likely will go for if she gets the chance.

Although I'm not sure how much she's testing me, I think she's just more open to admit through her actions that she does enjoy a bigger dick and the intense pleasure that ensues once in awhile.

I am definitely not going to stop her at this point. If I am having trouble dealing with it I will deal with it on my own and work through it, getting some advice here if I need to.

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 am

Oh, im sure she’s testing you! But I’m also sure that she likes the idea of it, at least with this one guy, who is a known quantity- she likes him and judges him as a safe pair of hands.
So she probably will go for it, at her own pace.
The only question is, how much involvement you’ll get or want and how quickly?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:06 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 am
Oh, im sure she’s testing you! But I’m also sure that she likes the idea of it, at least with this one guy, who is a known quantity- she likes him and judges him as a safe pair of hands.
It always seems to be the biggest question.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:24 pm

Yes, the biggest question.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:10 am

What is the brand name of your 9+ by 6.5 sleeve?
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:49 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 am
You're likely right that she's testing how I handle things. Hopefully so far I've passed her tests. Even after the recent use of the sheath, I only told her how extremely hot it was to see her in such pleasure, and orgasm more intensely than she does with me.

I didn't let on how humiliated I felt after she, post orgasm, barely reacted to my penis "reclaiming"her. I feel it's up to me to deal with those emotions privately or vent on here rather than making her unsure about whether I can handle her moving forward with Jeffrey, as I'm the one who initiated her considering him.

I actually think I don't want any interaction with them, and would rather her do it privately But hopefully sharing pics or vids for me.
I would rather have a private ongoing thing for her, and share details with me after while I reclaim.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:07 am

Shauncuckold wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:10 am
What is the brand name of your 9+ by 6.5 sleeve?
Had to look it up, I believe it's by Doctor Love, Called "the perfect extension".

Comes with a harness and a plastic tube insert to make it hard on it's own. Believe I bought the 11 inch version, Although I could only find the 9 inch version online when I searched for you.
As it advertised, I think the inner size was at 5 inches, I removed the plastic tube with harness attachment, and Then the 5 inch inner circumference fit perfectly tight over my 5+ thickness.

I then cut it down to size so my shaft fit up to the end of the sheath. So with my 7 inches plus the extra head extension on it, I Think it comes to 9 inches. The walls of it aren't super thick, so it's a bit pliable and adds about a inch or so of thickness.
It stays on perfectly with the vacuum created, And in pictures looks like a real cock on me except it's brown.

I took a couple videos of it sliding into her and from just showing the shaft it does look pretty real.

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:18 pm

Wow, you are right we have a lot of similarities.
Our wives have big pussies that are made for big cock, and they have experienced huge cock.
They are great wives who we thought we were satisfying but due to the sleeves and what they gradually have admitted we know the truth.
They want to fuck other big guys but only when they know for 200% that we will be okay with it.
We need to go very slowly.
We feel humiliated which sometimes feels hot but sometimes it's killing our ego

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:19 am

Drakebelg wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:18 pm
Wow, you are right we have a lot of similarities.
Our wives have big pussies that are made for big cock, and they have experienced huge cock.
They are great wives who we thought we were satisfying but due to the sleeves and what they gradually have admitted we know the truth.
They want to fuck other big guys but only when they know for 200% that we will be okay with it.
We need to go very slowly.
We feel humiliated which sometimes feels hot but sometimes it's killing our ego
Yes, on a similar trajectory it seems. Wonder which of us will get there first?🤔

It's weird I don't think of my wife having a big pussy.
I experienced a couple women when younger who had big pussies, and it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

It's obviously bigger than average, But it feels amazing for my above average Dick, and can still cause me to nut super quick.

It's when she gets super wet, which doesn't take long, Then with the wetness, she also seems to expand and be able to handle a lot more dick, especially deeper.

That's when I tell her she's ready for the big one now.
She doesn't often ask for the sleeve then, but I always hope she will.

Such an amazing thing to see, But fucking her after, she is so wet, It feels like a load is in there too!

But knowing she's had the dick she needs, and mine is pointless to her then, It is a humiliating orgasm.
She's still in such orgasmic Bliss from the big dick, there seems like an unspoken "i can't really feel anything, just get it done so I can go have a nice sleep now."

I'm thinking next time better to wait for my orgasm till later. Let her nap and Re-engage when she's in a state to be able to feel it better.

That might lessen my humiliation a bit, And help me enjoy the her whole experience more thoroughly in the moment.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:57 am

So things have been a bit of a holding pattern lately. Life and responsibility get in the way and I know she is a way less sexual when she is stressed out.

Sometimes we do have some intimate moments but I'm not about to bring it up unless she initiates it, as otherwise seems quite selfish.

There was a party a few weeks ago that she attended without me. She ended up sleeping over because She had had a few too many to drive.

She mentioned that she had hung out with a guy for a bit of the night and that they had a good conversation.

She also mentioned that her friend at 1 time came over and told him she was attached and  so don't bother trying.
She didn't mention if anything precipitated that, but she did say he looked very disappointed when he heard that.

She also said that he took her number as he wanted to talk about something business related.

I was feeling quite jealous to hear this, And asked her if there was more to tell me.  Did he sleep over too?

In her usual fashion to fuck with me a bit, She initially said that he slept over too and they held hands.

And then she said maybe he could take the place of our usual fantasy guy.

I was VERY jealous and she said of course she was joking and that nothing happened and she had no interest.

I do also wonder if she was really attracted to this guy would she tell me.
She says she would but I'm not so sure.

She suggested that I didn't trust her and I said I did, but would she rather I didn't care at all and have no attachment?

Even after I thought about this there was no excitement surrounding this incident.

I told a female friend who knows my situation about it, who asked if I was turned on by that idea and I said not one little bit.

It helped me realize even more clearly I feel safer in the fact that Jeffrey is a known commodity, someone that she is attracted to, has a friendship with and a great sexual chemistry, but knows it isn't something she wants as a relationship...but I can tell there is some special fuck friend love between them, or was anyway until I came along.

That just feels safe and allows me to experience the excitement of it without as much risk of it potentially coming between us.  In fact it feels like it would actually enhance things between us,  from the way the role play of it has gone thus far.

If something had happened at the party, there's no doubt I would have been super pissed, threatened and jealous.  Perhaps we would have worked through it and it would have become more exciting, but it wasn't something pre-planned or agreed upon so that would be surprising to me  and seem very out of character for her.

To me it kind of means that I fall into the polyamory category of my hot wife desires.

A stranger or unknown commodity just seems like more of a risk to our relationship than I really want to try and put it through, as my partnership is far more important than living out these fantasies.  Also that aspect of the experience, of losing someone or things being threatened, I don't find exciting as it seems many cucks do.

Perhaps this is how it starts and it evolves that way but I certainly hope not. That aspect seems a little scary to me.

Hopefully I'll have a more exciting update next time.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:49 am

I understand your struggles over potential inadequacy as compared to him. But at least you are hung very well to begin with. Can you imagine the struggles some guy here have - like me - who have 5.5 thin inches and your wife ends up losing her mind over a guy with 9 thick inches?

It took long time to get over that!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:40 am

Tryagain wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:49 am
I understand your struggles over potential inadequacy as compared to him. But at least you are hung very well to begin with. Can you imagine the struggles some guy here have - like me - who have 5.5 thin inches and your wife ends up losing her mind over a guy with 9 thick inches?

It took long time to get over that!
I can only imagine how difficult it would for the ego and self confidence.

You would be considered close to average size too, imagine the true small guys with only a few inches.
I can see why some would gravitate to SPH and turn that difficulty into a thrill.

Have you written about your wife and her 9" lover? Sounds intriguing.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:01 pm

You may want to keep this as a fantasy for a while just to protect yourself and your relationship. You told her she had an unrestricted hall pass whenever she wanted it. Then you got upset that she may have used it without your approval.
That is exactly why she tests you over and over. She was fairly certain that you would react with jealousy and anger.
There is a 50% chance she may have slept with someone when she stayed out all night. You had spent a couple years convincing her it was alright and it wasn't. It's tough to give up our thoughts of ownership of our wives pussy. Especially if we will never be able to give her, her greatest orgasm.
You have probably shut down her willingness to try it or at least to tell you about it.
I loved reading your story. I hope it continues on and you can share more with us. You at least have discovered that the sheath can bring her to great heights of ecstasy. But without the fantasy playing in her head at the same time, it might hinder its effect.
If I'm out of bounds with this reply, please remove it. I didn't mean any disrespect.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:57 am

Shiphead wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:01 pm
You may want to keep this as a fantasy for a while just to protect yourself and your relationship. You told her she had an unrestricted hall pass whenever she wanted it. Then you got upset that she may have used it without your approval.
That is exactly why she tests you over and over. She was fairly certain that you would react with jealousy and anger.
There is a 50% chance she may have slept with someone when she stayed out all night. You had spent a couple years convincing her it was alright and it wasn't. It's tough to give up our thoughts of ownership of our wives pussy. Especially if we will never be able to give her, her greatest orgasm.
You have probably shut down her willingness to try it or at least to tell you about it.
I loved reading your story. I hope it continues on and you can share more with us. You at least have discovered that the sheath can bring her to great heights of ecstasy. But without the fantasy playing in her head at the same time, it might hinder its effect.
If I'm out of bounds with this reply, please remove it. I didn't mean any disrespect.

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your honest input.

A few things I think are a bit misconstrued is that I've never given her a open hall pass for anybody, nor have we fantasized about that aspect. It is all been solely focused on the 1 person from her past , Jeffrey.

On the contrary, we have both thought that  having previous trust, friendship and physical connection with was much more of a safe idea for her than with someone unknown and potentially untrustworthy.  Obviously with Jeffrey reaching out to her last year, it brought that fantasy even more to the forefront.

Very recently we talked about the party again, as I revisited it from a different perspective.
I shared initially I was just very disappointed not to be able to see her that night, and was jealous somebody else got to hang out with her.
Said I am happy and supportive she had had a fun time and if there had been more that happened I would be fully supportive of it, as we both cherish complete honesty.

She said other than some minor flirting from his side there was really nothing at all to it, and had there been more to it she would have definitely let me know.

Actually what has soured her to the idea of even Jeffrey, was she heard of someone in a non-monogamous situation contracting a serious STD,  which understandably is a very serious reality check on any situation.

Of course there could be more to it and I am taking your suggestions  to heart, and certainly contemplating other ideas.

I will definitely keep things just focused on her pleasure through the sleeve when given the opportunity, and otherwise let her initiate any type of fantasy play towards the hot wife idea.

Glad you enjoyed my story and  please feel free to comment anytime, as in this lifestyle it can be a bit confusing, and so it is also very helpful and therapeutic to get feedback from a like-minded individual with a fresh perspective.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:50 pm

Small update but still hot for me.

After not bringing things up since her last rebuff when I jokingly brought something up concerning Jeffrey, I have followed the advice and not mentioned a thing. She has also shed a few pounds which she is excited about.

Last night while having a hot session she unexpectedly asked me in the middle, "after I shed a few more pounds, will be be ready to hear me share about how I reconnected with Jeffrey while you were away one weekend?"

I was initially taken aback but replied "I will be totally OK with it and excited to hear about it. Are you excited and  looking forward to it?"

She said she wasn't sure, but am I excited by  it?
I think she could tell as I was more furiously pounding and said it sounds so hot!

She then came fairly quickly after that, then after I finished asked if I was excited to hear that.

I said "couldn't you tell?" and mentioned she also seemed more excited as she seemed to get wetter.

She said that was because of her sensing my arousal and that she just enjoys talking about it to get me going.

I didn't question that. Just hot to know it's on her mind still for whatever reason.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:56 pm

very hot that she brought it up and your hotwife play is on her mind.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:31 am

eater wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:56 pm
very hot that she brought it up and your hotwife play is on her mind.
Thanks... it is hot to know.

Considering it in hindsight, it is even more exciting based on how she said things.
In past she usually says things more fantasy play in the moment such as "get me ready for his big cock, I need to be really wet to take him," or" you ready to watch him fill my pussy again?"

I realize if it happened in reality it would more likely be just her and him reconnecting alone.

The difference this time is she seemed to be saying "if it happens it will likely be something I do on my own and will tell you after and are you OK with that and ready for that?"

Am happy with my reaction and reply as I do think she was totally testing me.  I think I did also say that it would be hot to get a pic or video of him first entering you again if possible,  but was in no way needing that or demanding it.

Does certainly seems to suggest she is considering how it might unfold and how she would want to do it and if I am OK with that.

Very hot to reflect on this.  It it will certainly add some excitement when I'm away and considering it could be happening, although I think that reality is probably still quite far off.