When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Ride her bareback and cum in her pussy
75%
Use a condom and cum when he's inside her
4%
Cum in her mouth
8%
Cum on her face
8%
Cum on her breasts
5%
Cum on her back
1%

Total votes: 448

curiouswmale
Prepubescent

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by curiouswmale » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:12 am

No brainer for me. My creampie fetish makes it a natural #1 choice for a load in the pussy, hands down. Nothing hotter in my book.
My $.02 for what it's worth, Curious

AstaSilva
Experienced

Re: When you fantasize about your wife with a lover where would you like him to cum?

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:31 pm

75% of the voters are on the same page as me, bare 100%

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Oh, yeah. The question was about fantasy. I would choose "cum in her pussy bareback" -- very hot thought. In reality and living in a large urban area where the AIDS epidemic flourished, we in reality use condoms.

Can't change my reply to the poll, unfortunately.
And we are not wannabes in any sense.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:43 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:25 am
In me, there are three opportunities :D.
Would share with us where would be? ;)

For me, I voted breasts, but when I have fantasies, I imagine cumming inside her pussy (sometimes and sometimes without condom) and in her feet. There is also the fantasy where she wants me to get submissive and in that case the bull cums on me.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm

feetuji wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:43 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

For me, I voted breasts, but when I have fantasies, I imagine cumming inside her pussy (sometimes and sometimes without condom) and in her feet. There is also the fantasy where she wants me to get submissive and in that case the bull cums on me.
In me, there are only three places to cum in me ;). Anal, pussy, and mouth. And, I like them in that order :D.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:22 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm
feetuji wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:43 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

In me, there are only three places to cum in me ;). Anal, pussy, and mouth. And, I like them in that order :D.
Wow! Lovely!

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:45 pm

My wife said she will enjoy all either in her ass,pussy or mouth as long as the guy is clean but she added she would love to try sucking my cock with another man cum filled her mouth.Beside that,on her face will make her feel nasty.

Soaper
Virgin

Unread post by Soaper » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:09 am

Definitely breasts. Or on her belly would be amazing too

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:11 am

Welcome to the forum Soaper.

Soaper
Virgin

Unread post by Soaper » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:13 am

Thank you 🙂

BritCouple15
Trainable

Unread post by BritCouple15 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:14 am

In her mouth/on her face I’ve loved watching facials for years and I can think of nothing sexier than my cum covered wife smiling

LDNT
Virgin

Unread post by LDNT » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:17 am

I have to agree with Brit couple, the idea sounds super hot to me!

Soaper
Virgin

Unread post by Soaper » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:24 am

All round the mouth is a hot idea. I do always imagine a ridiculously heavy cummer fucking her

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:06 pm

BBWcuckold wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:05 pm
Bareback inside pussy 100%. She hates cum in her mouth so even the hottest guy wouldn’t get away with that lol.
Exactly the same with my wife.

redsamples
Virgin

Unread post by redsamples » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:53 pm

For me, it’s definitely in her mouth. When wife was younger and wilder, a guy cumming in her mouth was standard. She told me a guy she used to play with got so excited he held her head down on his cock while he came. She did not seem to hate it, but is turned on sometimes being dominated.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:45 am

In the living room.

BBWHOTWIFE4U
Virgin

Unread post by BBWHOTWIFE4U » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 am

My wife has been sucking me dry since we were in high school, and her skills have only gotten better.

I've loved watching her take her lovers' cocks in every way possible but the best for me is the look of shear pleasure they have on their face as she swallows every drop of their cum. So I chose "her mouth".

Sexycouple44
Trainable

Unread post by Sexycouple44 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:07 am

Definitely pussy bareback. There is no other way and this is how she loves it.

rick181au
Virgin

Unread post by rick181au » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:57 pm

We were swingers and also enjoyed M F M threesomes, we had swapped with this couple before (all bare back with us guys cuming in each other's wife) and arranged another meeting with them, it came up about a guy we were having threesomes with and the couple said we could bring him along as well if we wanted to "another stray cock never goes astray" so we invited him along as well.
When we arrived chatting before we started playing we were told that she had to go off the pill, we "us guys" could either use a condom to cum in her or she would suck us off, we started playing, mostly me with his wife, the husband with my wife and our threesom mate switching between both women, I was fucking her and close to cuming and I opted to cum in her mouth, she started sucking my cock, my first blast was in her mouth, then she pulled my cock out and had me finish off cumming on her tit, when I moved away she called her husband over and he licked my cum off her tit, both him and our threesome friend cum in my wife and we took turns cleaning her up.
A good night was had by all.

hopefulhubby99
Prepubescent

Unread post by hopefulhubby99 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:51 pm

As deep as possible in her pussy.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum helpfulhubby99.

rubitin
Virgin

Unread post by rubitin » Mon May 09, 2022 8:16 am

My wife has a necklace with a heart pendant, in which a part of her wedding vow to me is inscribed - "Today, I promise before God to be faithful to you forevermore". One of my biggest, yet gut-wrenching fantasies (all of which involve being cuckolded by my fat, arrogant neighbor who i can't stand) is that he would be fucking my wife in front of me, then pull out and cum all over the pendant, as he sneered at me and said "thats what I think of her worthless vow to be faithful to you!"

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat May 21, 2022 12:20 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Damn, I get so hard when I read women write stuff like that!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Letterhead
Experienced

Unread post by Letterhead » Wed May 25, 2022 3:41 pm

One of the nice things about her being 50 and me 52 is that if I can ever get her to agree to play, there's not really any reason not to let a healthy guy cum deep in her smooth pussy. That would be my first choice.

Although, since she doesn't let me cum in her mouth, it would be really hot if she let another guy do it.

Still: pussy for the win!

Wannabe55
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wannabe55 » Fri May 27, 2022 1:35 pm

If she would cheat again like she did 6 years ago when she was on drugs with a guy she worked with.
During that time she cut off for 8 months lots of trips to the adult theater lol.
Then one morning after she came home from work I met her at the door made a move on her she didn't stop me this time I kissed her and put my hand in her panties and they were soaked.
We went to the bedroom she laid down I kissed her and went down on her and it's still the best pussy I've eaten.
So yes if it ever happens again FILL HER UP.