Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Mumfred
Experienced

Re: Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:48 am

It is hot. I get to see her get dressed up and having fun without leaving the house. While she’ll chat a bunch of guys she is pretty fussy about who she will cum with. And it gets frustrating for her when she is making progress and the site just moves her along.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:26 pm

Imagine the poor guy!
Mumfred wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:48 am
It is hot. I get to see her get dressed up and having fun without leaving the house. While she’ll chat a bunch of guys she is pretty fussy about who she will cum with. And it gets frustrating for her when she is making progress and the site just moves her along.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:45 pm

Oh I know. But that is the nature of being a guy being on one of those sites. You get what you get and you don’t get it often.

RuleEmAll
Virgin

Unread post by RuleEmAll » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:23 am

Fmywife123 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 pm
So, I was once not a wanna-be. When I was first getting back together with my wife after about a year-long break up I had found out my new fetish. We had a long and tough break up and I figured that if we were going to get back together we probably needed to be honest with each other and be very open. I decided to tell her that as we were messing around and I was between her thighs. I was enjoying myself and telling her that things were different and that I was not jealous anymore. She didn't believe me, but then I asked her if there were any guys that she wanted to have, but didn't get to or missed the chance to, or wanted to again? She said, "I'm not falling for that one". I told her that I was not trying to trap her, but to see if she had any regrets or things she wanted to do before things were official with us again? She, after some teasing and licking opened up about a guy that she knew. He was the older brother of her friend. He had always been kind of flirty with her since high school, talking about how he loved her big butt and big perfect boobs. Telling her how pretty she was all the time. Well, they met at a party one night (she partied A LOT while we were apart) and they ended up going to a room together, not her usual but kinda hot to me. She told me that they started to hook up and people kept coming in and interrupting, she thinks that they did finish but doesn't remember much about the night and said she wanted to do it again. So, I said, "What if I wanted you to try him again? Why don't you text him and see what he is doing?". She was very surprised and told me "it is like 1 am on a Saturday, he is either out or probably sleeping." I started teasing again and told her she should try anyway. She didn't believe me so I stood up and showed her my ROCK hard cock. She then texted him and after not much small talk at all, she told me that he asked if she wanted to come to watch a movie, as I was enjoying just licking her perfect pussy. She then said she was shutting it down and didn't think that it was a good idea. After me showing her my hard-on again, and telling her that it was a VERY GOOD idea, she finally said she would go but wasn't promising anything would happen. I agreed and watched her get dressed while I was completely naked. She then gave me a big kiss and asked if I was ABSOLUTELY sure that I wanted her to go. I said that I wanted her to get what she wanted and to have fun, not to worry about me. She then left. He lived about 25 minutes away, and she texted a few times on the way talking about being nervous and how she thought that he didn't want to hook up, he was just being friendly. Then she told me she was there and she would text when she could. She did end up texting me for about 30-45 minutes, just telling me what was going on. "Starting the movie, see he didn't want anything.", "He sat next to me but isn't touching me or trying anything.". "He moved closer but isn't touching me, I'm tired might come home." Then BAM... silence. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes... I ask "how's it going?" no reply. 45 minutes, text again. no reply. 60 minutes, nothing... my dick is so hard it hurts, I am shaking from the nervousness, I LOVE this girl and I had no idea what to expect. 90 minutes, nothing... I texted like 5 more times then finally about 2 hours and 10-15 minutes she just sent "headed home". (she actually still sends this text to this day but I don't think she realizes what it means to me... I ask, "how did it go? Is everything ok? you haven't spoken in over two hours". She then just said "ill tell you when I get home.... so she made me sit there for another 30 minutes. She got in and she just seemed really normal. I asked what happened and she just said "nothing, we were watching the movie, he scooted closer, we kinda cuddled and then I fell asleep. When I woke up and saw all the missed texts I freaked and came home. I was so tired I didn't want to text and drive. So I told her it was ok, and that I was proud that she even went and considered it. I asked "so he didn't try to kiss you or anything? She said "yeah we kissed a little bit, he touched my tits, but then when he stopped that is when I kinda passed out. Then told her that I have been hard since she left and couldn't wait to get her clothes off, she seemed surprised. Then she said, ok but I am really tired. So I took her clothes off and I laid her on our couch, I couldn't wait any longer. As she was lying there in her panties and her 38DDD tits perfectly laying, I kissed down her body and she told me to just put it in, she was horny, but I REALLY wanted to taste her, so I basically just pulled her panties off and pried her legs open and said, it was ok, i wanted to taste her first and get her wet then i would finish quick. Then I kissed down her labia and smelled something I haven't smelled in a long time. Then I tasted it, condom. I had been with this woman off and on for about 5 years and had not used one of those in over 4 years. Then I kinda stopped and looked up at her and she had a look like "FUCK!!!" on her face. I just said, "Thats weird... you said nothing happened and your pussy tastes like a condom, how does that happen?" Well she was deathly afraid she ruined our relationship and started crying, "I am so sorry, I can't believe I did that.... I don't want him, I only want you, I am sorry...." I just listen for a second... then told her to please stop... "I am not mad at all... I am crazy turned on... I really really REALLY am glad you did this and that you got what you wanted. Was it good? Can I hear about it? please?" She immediately stopped crying and looked at me like I was crazy... and said "this turns you on? Umm yeah, if you're not mad like you're not mad at all?" I just told her that I loved her more than ever and that I am 100% ok with everything and have zero judgments, just wanted to know if she would tell me the details. That is when she kinda perked up and said "ok, well... when he moved closer he started kissing me, and then playing with my tits... you know how I like that... and I was already really wet cuz you wouldn't let me get off earlier... so I let him take my shirt off and my bra, and he sucked them while i... are you sure you want to hear this?" I Was laying again between her legs looking up at her just amazed and so horny listening. I said "Hell yeah I do, this is fucking hot." She said "ok well I was horny so I reached into his shorts and started stroking his dick and then pulled it out and started giving him a hand job... then when he was fingering me he noticed how wet I was and commented on it, and I just smiled at him and said yeah... so he got up and grabbed a condom. Then I took off my pants and panties and he started on top of me... He went hard for a while, but then wanted me on top, so I did. I rode him while he just kissed me and played with my tits and then he asked what my favorite position was and I said from behind and he got up and bent me over and just smacked my ass... telling me how perfect it was, how he always wanted my ass. Telling me how all the guys talked about it, and how he knew one day he was going to have it. That he knew one day he was gonna fuck me from behind... then he pulled out and came in the condom, and I got dressed and came back" As she was talking about that I could tell she was getting wetter, so I went down and licked and sucked her clit... then I started getting really into it and slipped down to her ass and was very surprised to taste condom again... so I licked more... licked into her ass... licked around her ass and it all tasted like a condom... and I looked up and said "So why does your ass taste like condom too then? like all over your ass...?" Then she got red... "I am sorry, are you sure you won't be mad??" I just said, "Well, if you lie I kinda am, but if you just tell the truth... I am 100% ok with you being you and doing what you want..." "Ok, well when he was behind me and was telling me all that stuff about my ass being perfect and how he had wanted it for years and how he had dreamed of it, it was talking about my "ass"... and he had his finger or thumb wet, rubbing around my asshole... pushing in and out lightly.... then he just trusted hard a few times and asked if it was ok to put it in my ass, could he fuck my ass... and I just was so lost and into it, I just panted "yes, yes, put it in my ass please." I just couldn't believe it... I said "I didn't think you liked that much? You always told me it hurt when we did it?" Then she said, "Well actually, I kinda like it now, I found out that I can cum from anal". I said "Ok, well what happened next?" then she said well, I was so wet that he didn't need any lube or anything... and I was so turned on from him fingering, he just stopped and put his head on my asshole... I leaned back and started to rub my clit... which helps me relax my ass so it feels better. He pushed in and like I said, I was soaked and it slid in, and he started fucking my ass still telling me how this was what he had dreamed of for years... saying "I can't believe I am in "HER NAME"'s ass right now... it is so amazing, your ass is so tight... I won't be lasting long... this is fucking amazing. I was so into it and rubbing my clit that I didn't even think about where he was going to cum (She always made guys pull out, even with condoms on... she was super nervous about getting pregnant and had never let anyone, not even me cum in her, not even with a condom on. ) I was literally about to cum myself just from licking her ass and pussy and hearing all of this. Then I said "Ok, so then what." She said "Promise you won't be mad?" I again reassured her "No, babe, this is so amazing!!" "Ok, I hope not... well he was just going at it... thrusting and I was bent over the couch and rubbing my clit and he just said, "I'm going to cum". I was lost and didn't even realize I never told him where to cum and told him I was close and about to cum too... and then I felt it... His cock started throbbing inside me... He was cumming in my ass and it felt like it was doubling in size... like it would get twice as thick and then go down every time he was shooting in me... it was so... umm so... different?" I just said, "umm how was it different?" "Well I have never felt it before and it was like... really good like it was amazing... he came for like an entire minute or more... like he was inside my ass, still thrusting while he was cumming and I could feel it so much that the end of the condom was swelling and felt hot inside me... and as he was doing this... after like the first 20 seconds... it pushed me over the edge... and I just came like REALLY REALLY hard all over his cock.... like I was shaking and fell forward and he just fell with me and kept going... and I laid there for about 10-15 minutes with him until his soft cock just kinda fell out, and I remembered that I hadn't texted in a while. I thought it was maybe like 30 minutes... when I saw all the missed texts and that I had been getting fucked for over two hours I freaked. I just got dressed, kissed him, and said thank you, and I left. I think that maybe you should cum in me now... "I don't have a condom though." She then said "That's ok, I bet it feels better without one." So I climbed on top of her and slid in and she was still soaked and I fucked her for about 5 minutes before I got that picture of him fucking her asshole into my head and I just lost it, and spurted about a cup of cum into her... it was leaking everywhere, just pouring out while I was still fucking and cumming in her... we just laid there and fell asleep. She never talked about it again. She literally pretended like it never happened and to this day will tell me that it was a dream of mine. I am 100% sure because I hate the taste of condom and i will never forget it now because of that night.
F#cking hell, that was one hot ass story!!! So this never happened again?
Stag wannabee...

NorthOpen
Virgin

Unread post by NorthOpen » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:05 am

Naughtiest thing she did? Not sure this counts as naughty as much as painful and generally selfish but you can decide for yourselves:

Well, in real life my ex had a nearly year-long affair with a younger guy behind my back. At the time, our relationship was a bit of a shambles and we hadn't had sex in a very long time... measured in months. I started (how naive was I?) getting suspicious because I was putting away laundry and found her birth control pills stuffed into her underwear drawer, but the last time we had sex, months earlier, she had me use a condom.

That night I asked her about it in bed, and she said that it was just in case we started having sex again. Duh. She even pointed to places around her pussy and asked "what if you came right here... would there be a risk of getting pregnant? What about here?" moving closer to the bullseye. Having not had sex in months, of course seeing her pussy and her getting me to look closely had me insanely aroused... then she rolled over and went to sleep, leaving me with a raging erection and no outlet but jacking off.

Being the designated laundry person in our home, I had also noticed that her underwear had occasional white crusty stains on the inside. When I asked about her health, she said it was just normal discharge, part of her monthly cycle and to not worry about it. Duh again.

About a month later, she was "out with friends" again, and I had put our daughter to sleep, turned off all the lights and glanced out the 3rd story window of our townhouse to see my wife inside this young guys car, parked in the parking lot. The car was turned off but the street lights happened to be illuminating the front seats... they were necking and had their hands all over each other.

I couldn't watch once she started giving him a blowjob, too enraged to see straight (though I now regret not watching to see how it ended). Went to bed and the next day angrily confronted her, and she finally confessed. We split at that point for a year, but reconciled and had many more years of monogamous bliss before splitting for good (with love and gentleness) a few years ago.

Since then, she has found a boyfriend and occasionally tells me about their fun.

Fmywife123
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fmywife123 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:21 pm

I’m glad you split on good terms. That would have been a great show tbh. I used to watch an ex get used in another man’s car about once a week. Then I’d pick her up and used her right after he left. It was wonderful and so erotic to watch her ride him and then get into my car with his cum still warm and on her chest, or in her mouth or smeared all over her pussy and thighs. Sometimes I’d lick it off her tits or pussy. It was so fucking amazing.

Fmywife123
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fmywife123 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:24 pm

RuleEmAll wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:23 am
Fmywife123 wrote:
So, I was once not a wanna-be. When I was first getting back together with my wife after about a year-long break up I had found out my new fetish. We had a long and tough break up and I figured that if we were going to get back together we probably needed to be honest with each other and be very open. I decided to tell her that as we were messing around and I was between her thighs. I was enjoying myself and telling her that things were different and that I was not jealous anymore. She didn't believe me, but then I asked her if there were any guys that she wanted to have, but didn't get to or missed the chance to, or wanted to again? She said, "I'm not falling for that one". I told her that I was not trying to trap her, but to see if she had any regrets or things she wanted to do before things were official with us again? She, after some teasing and licking opened up about a guy that she knew. He was the older brother of her friend. He had always been kind of flirty with her since high school, talking about how he loved her big butt and big perfect boobs. Telling her how pretty she was all the time. Well, they met at a party one night (she partied A LOT while we were apart) and they ended up going to a room together, not her usual but kinda hot to me. She told me that they started to hook up and people kept coming in and interrupting, she thinks that they did finish but doesn't remember much about the night and said she wanted to do it again. So, I said, "What if I wanted you to try him again? Why don't you text him and see what he is doing?". She was very surprised and told me "it is like 1 am on a Saturday, he is either out or probably sleeping." I started teasing again and told her she should try anyway. She didn't believe me so I stood up and showed her my ROCK hard cock. She then texted him and after not much small talk at all, she told me that he asked if she wanted to come to watch a movie, as I was enjoying just licking her perfect pussy. She then said she was shutting it down and didn't think that it was a good idea. After me showing her my hard-on again, and telling her that it was a VERY GOOD idea, she finally said she would go but wasn't promising anything would happen. I agreed and watched her get dressed while I was completely naked. She then gave me a big kiss and asked if I was ABSOLUTELY sure that I wanted her to go. I said that I wanted her to get what she wanted and to have fun, not to worry about me. She then left. He lived about 25 minutes away, and she texted a few times on the way talking about being nervous and how she thought that he didn't want to hook up, he was just being friendly. Then she told me she was there and she would text when she could. She did end up texting me for about 30-45 minutes, just telling me what was going on. "Starting the movie, see he didn't want anything.", "He sat next to me but isn't touching me or trying anything.". "He moved closer but isn't touching me, I'm tired might come home." Then BAM... silence. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes... I ask "how's it going?" no reply. 45 minutes, text again. no reply. 60 minutes, nothing... my dick is so hard it hurts, I am shaking from the nervousness, I LOVE this girl and I had no idea what to expect. 90 minutes, nothing... I texted like 5 more times then finally about 2 hours and 10-15 minutes she just sent "headed home". (she actually still sends this text to this day but I don't think she realizes what it means to me... I ask, "how did it go? Is everything ok? you haven't spoken in over two hours". She then just said "ill tell you when I get home.... so she made me sit there for another 30 minutes. She got in and she just seemed really normal. I asked what happened and she just said "nothing, we were watching the movie, he scooted closer, we kinda cuddled and then I fell asleep. When I woke up and saw all the missed texts I freaked and came home. I was so tired I didn't want to text and drive. So I told her it was ok, and that I was proud that she even went and considered it. I asked "so he didn't try to kiss you or anything? She said "yeah we kissed a little bit, he touched my tits, but then when he stopped that is when I kinda passed out. Then told her that I have been hard since she left and couldn't wait to get her clothes off, she seemed surprised. Then she said, ok but I am really tired. So I took her clothes off and I laid her on our couch, I couldn't wait any longer. As she was lying there in her panties and her 38DDD tits perfectly laying, I kissed down her body and she told me to just put it in, she was horny, but I REALLY wanted to taste her, so I basically just pulled her panties off and pried her legs open and said, it was ok, i wanted to taste her first and get her wet then i would finish quick. Then I kissed down her labia and smelled something I haven't smelled in a long time. Then I tasted it, condom. I had been with this woman off and on for about 5 years and had not used one of those in over 4 years. Then I kinda stopped and looked up at her and she had a look like "FUCK!!!" on her face. I just said, "Thats weird... you said nothing happened and your pussy tastes like a condom, how does that happen?" Well she was deathly afraid she ruined our relationship and started crying, "I am so sorry, I can't believe I did that.... I don't want him, I only want you, I am sorry...." I just listen for a second... then told her to please stop... "I am not mad at all... I am crazy turned on... I really really REALLY am glad you did this and that you got what you wanted. Was it good? Can I hear about it? please?" She immediately stopped crying and looked at me like I was crazy... and said "this turns you on? Umm yeah, if you're not mad like you're not mad at all?" I just told her that I loved her more than ever and that I am 100% ok with everything and have zero judgments, just wanted to know if she would tell me the details. That is when she kinda perked up and said "ok, well... when he moved closer he started kissing me, and then playing with my tits... you know how I like that... and I was already really wet cuz you wouldn't let me get off earlier... so I let him take my shirt off and my bra, and he sucked them while i... are you sure you want to hear this?" I Was laying again between her legs looking up at her just amazed and so horny listening. I said "Hell yeah I do, this is fucking hot." She said "ok well I was horny so I reached into his shorts and started stroking his dick and then pulled it out and started giving him a hand job... then when he was fingering me he noticed how wet I was and commented on it, and I just smiled at him and said yeah... so he got up and grabbed a condom. Then I took off my pants and panties and he started on top of me... He went hard for a while, but then wanted me on top, so I did. I rode him while he just kissed me and played with my tits and then he asked what my favorite position was and I said from behind and he got up and bent me over and just smacked my ass... telling me how perfect it was, how he always wanted my ass. Telling me how all the guys talked about it, and how he knew one day he was going to have it. That he knew one day he was gonna fuck me from behind... then he pulled out and came in the condom, and I got dressed and came back" As she was talking about that I could tell she was getting wetter, so I went down and licked and sucked her clit... then I started getting really into it and slipped down to her ass and was very surprised to taste condom again... so I licked more... licked into her ass... licked around her ass and it all tasted like a condom... and I looked up and said "So why does your ass taste like condom too then? like all over your ass...?" Then she got red... "I am sorry, are you sure you won't be mad??" I just said, "Well, if you lie I kinda am, but if you just tell the truth... I am 100% ok with you being you and doing what you want..." "Ok, well when he was behind me and was telling me all that stuff about my ass being perfect and how he had wanted it for years and how he had dreamed of it, it was talking about my "ass"... and he had his finger or thumb wet, rubbing around my asshole... pushing in and out lightly.... then he just trusted hard a few times and asked if it was ok to put it in my ass, could he fuck my ass... and I just was so lost and into it, I just panted "yes, yes, put it in my ass please." I just couldn't believe it... I said "I didn't think you liked that much? You always told me it hurt when we did it?" Then she said, "Well actually, I kinda like it now, I found out that I can cum from anal". I said "Ok, well what happened next?" then she said well, I was so wet that he didn't need any lube or anything... and I was so turned on from him fingering, he just stopped and put his head on my asshole... I leaned back and started to rub my clit... which helps me relax my ass so it feels better. He pushed in and like I said, I was soaked and it slid in, and he started fucking my ass still telling me how this was what he had dreamed of for years... saying "I can't believe I am in "HER NAME"'s ass right now... it is so amazing, your ass is so tight... I won't be lasting long... this is fucking amazing. I was so into it and rubbing my clit that I didn't even think about where he was going to cum (She always made guys pull out, even with condoms on... she was super nervous about getting pregnant and had never let anyone, not even me cum in her, not even with a condom on. ) I was literally about to cum myself just from licking her ass and pussy and hearing all of this. Then I said "Ok, so then what." She said "Promise you won't be mad?" I again reassured her "No, babe, this is so amazing!!" "Ok, I hope not... well he was just going at it... thrusting and I was bent over the couch and rubbing my clit and he just said, "I'm going to cum". I was lost and didn't even realize I never told him where to cum and told him I was close and about to cum too... and then I felt it... His cock started throbbing inside me... He was cumming in my ass and it felt like it was doubling in size... like it would get twice as thick and then go down every time he was shooting in me... it was so... umm so... different?" I just said, "umm how was it different?" "Well I have never felt it before and it was like... really good like it was amazing... he came for like an entire minute or more... like he was inside my ass, still thrusting while he was cumming and I could feel it so much that the end of the condom was swelling and felt hot inside me... and as he was doing this... after like the first 20 seconds... it pushed me over the edge... and I just came like REALLY REALLY hard all over his cock.... like I was shaking and fell forward and he just fell with me and kept going... and I laid there for about 10-15 minutes with him until his soft cock just kinda fell out, and I remembered that I hadn't texted in a while. I thought it was maybe like 30 minutes... when I saw all the missed texts and that I had been getting fucked for over two hours I freaked. I just got dressed, kissed him, and said thank you, and I left. I think that maybe you should cum in me now... "I don't have a condom though." She then said "That's ok, I bet it feels better without one." So I climbed on top of her and slid in and she was still soaked and I fucked her for about 5 minutes before I got that picture of him fucking her asshole into my head and I just lost it, and spurted about a cup of cum into her... it was leaking everywhere, just pouring out while I was still fucking and cumming in her... we just laid there and fell asleep. She never talked about it again. She literally pretended like it never happened and to this day will tell me that it was a dream of mine. I am 100% sure because I hate the taste of condom and i will never forget it now because of that night.
F#cking hell, that was one hot ass story!!! So this never happened again?
No, after that night she pretended like that never happened. I’ve brought it up and told her how much I loved it and she SWEARS it was a dream and she would never do that. I am 1000% sure it did.

I do think she cheated a few times tho. I have had sex a few times where she was wetter than usual… like significantly more wet, I wonder if it was cum and her or just her after good sex. Also after weeks of “no sex” I start to fuck her and it is normally VERY VERY tight… but I can’t feel it at all. Like she is crazy wet and very loose… I ask why and she gets mad… I tell her I am ok if she did something, but I’d rather know cuz it turns me on… she just got extremely angry and said she “could never cheat or sleep with someone else”… I am 99.999% sure she was fucking someone else… why do you think?

DandYO
Prepubescent

Unread post by DandYO » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:08 am

We went to a club and she was dressed super slutty with a super short flowing skirt that flipped up when she moved her hips on the dance floor.

It was a really slow night and not a lot of people at the club. We were the only ones on the dance floor, she was really drunk and super sexual. While dancing she would grind her ass against my cock and reach back to grab it in a not so subtle way.

So feeling all sexual I decided to try to push the envelop. While she was grinding her ass against me I whispered, "play with your boobs" and without skipping a beat she started grabbing her boobs right there while dancing on the dance floor.

Did I mention we were the only ones on the dance floor?! We kinda stood out like sore thumbs.

There was a booth with about 4 college aged guys.

I noticed that they kept glancing at her so I decided to turn it up a bit more.

As her short skirt fluttered and blew up from time to time I reached around and grabbed her cheek, lifting her skirt and exposing her beautiful cheeks and black thong. When she danced with her ass against me, I did it again several times nearly exposing her pussy. (only the thong stood in the way).

The college jocks then repositioned so that all four of them were now sitting on the bench watching her.

I whispered, "Don't look now, but you have an audience. Those boys were staring at your pussy and ass when your skirt rose and now they changed seats to get a better view."

She smiled, kissed me, grab my cock and said, "Let's get out of here."

I took her home and fucked her brains out. While fucking her, I described a fantasy where I invited the college jocks at the club to dance with her, and they take her out behind the building and gangbang her in the parking lot.

She was wetter, hornier then ever and had multiple orgasms. At one point during the fantasy before I climaxed I asked, "What do you want?" She said, "To be fucked." I said, "By me or by them." She said, "By them!"

I blew the fucking biggest load into her ever.

It was a night to remember for us Wannabe's.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:40 pm

Nice story!

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:24 pm

My friend was looking for me, i was in my ensuite bathroom brushimg my teeth. Wife was on the bed with her tie around top opened and told my friend he cluld come in to the room.

Then, another time came out in sheer lingerie, crotchless panties with an open back and did a twirl in front of the same friend before sitting between us.

Same night, befpre changing into lingerie, she teased said friend and got within a milimeter of lips touching. Nothing actually happened, although the chemistry and tension was in the air.

aotearoaman17
Trainable

Unread post by aotearoaman17 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:19 pm

My wife gave and received oral sex from a long time neighbor. Neither had an orgasm. I actually arrived home and they stopped as I was walking up to the front door.

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:14 pm

There are a couple. Well, come to think of it, more than a couple. But the immediate thing that came into my mind is the potential foursome she had when in college.

We were not dating, but we were flirting. Also, based on what our mutual friends said, it was VERY evident that I was interested in her and my girlfriend was very well aware of it.

My girlfriend, then crush, and a couple of friends decided to have a girls night. I was texting her throughout the night, but her answers were relatively late. She Was answering my texts ten, twenty, or sometimes an hour late. I had very little idea what she was up to then. But the day after, a mutual friend of ours, but a friend closer to me than her, said that she probably hooked up with a couple that night.

My now girlfriend then crush and three friends were drinking at a pub one night. They then decided to move to a club. They went to a bus stop but also hitchhiked while waiting for the bus (they were close to the university and the dorm they live in, and hitchhiking is very common there). An SUV stopped and picked them up. A man was driving the SUV and next to him was his wife. The couple said they said they were going to the same club. My friend said the couple was drunk and they were not hiding it - they were both drinking beer. The couple drove them to the club, and they hung out together throughout the entire night. My friend says that the bouncer recognized the husband and wife as they were entering the club, and directed them to a separate section. The couple invited my girlfriend and friends as well and they went with the couple.

My friend let me know about a lot of details, but long story short, the couple advanced to all four of the girls. My friend says all of them were aware of what was going on and even talked about it while the couple was away. Regardless, My now-girlfriend and one of her friends remained very close to the couple throughout the entire night. When it was very late, the couple offered to take the girls to their home to spend the night (or day?). Two of the girls - including my friend - refused, but two - including my girlfriend - accepted.

I don't have direct information about what went on, but my friend later said both my girlfriend and the other girl said they had a foursome with the couple. The couple later asked for their contact information but both girls refused. But my friend suspects that not my girlfriend, but the other girl, still met with that couple a couple of times despite saying she did not. Back then, when I asked my girlfriend about what happened that night, she said they had a fun girls night, and then went back to their dorms to sleep.

Bapak
Virgin

Unread post by Bapak » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:48 pm

Not sure if this counts but while my now wife and I were dating we took a break for a month or so at my instigation. Luckily we decided we could not live without each other and we got back together and have been ever since.

A couple of years after we married, she confessed that during our break she had mer up with a guy she had been exchanging messages with from a time before she and I had begun dating. He had continued to stay in touch with her and clearly had strong feelings for her.

To my surprise, during their only time ever meeting each other in person she had let him fuck her. It was while we were on a break but when she told me and was feeling guilty about it I was able to cum instantly in her and tell her how hot it was.

She told me the sex was nowhere as good as with me and when I later discovered their very long chat log it was unfortunately not aa hot as my chats with her through our dating. Nevertheless, I have occasionally encouraged her to resume her chat with this guy who clearly admired her greatly but regrettably she has resisted so far.

Jelz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jelz » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:17 am

Wife did the Chatroulette thing a couple of times a few years back. I thought it was super hot, her showing herself off to multiple guys, and the landed on another woman and they stayed on together for a while.

The other thing was a virtual hookup with another couple via a swinger site and everything happened (than can virtually happen) on that. She is totally comfortable getting her kit off and doing anything in the gaze of another man/woman, that's for sure.

Need to move to the physical side now!

ind_hw_tdh
Prepubescent

Unread post by ind_hw_tdh » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:28 am

Not sure this counts, but 5 years back during a holiday, we were staying in a hotel. One night my husband asked me get naked for him to click my pics. During it, i suggested an idea to call room service and ask the person to click our pics together.

He immediately liked the idea and the next day we called for room service, and the guy agreed to take our pics. He initially thought that we were asking for some intimate pics, and was shocked, when we both got naked.

He was not able to pull his eyes from me and that gave my husband an erection. Then the guy suggested some poses and clicked our pics happily. The whole thing got over in less than 30 mins, but we still laugh about it now.

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Sat May 06, 2023 3:40 am

I'm not sure if this is the hottest thing sha has done but yesterday when we were laying in bed and start making out she got up to her closet and get her dildo. She was staring to jerk it and then she start fucking her self laying next to me. She didn't give me any attention and I was staring to run her clitoris. After I while she took the dildo and put in her mouth and gave it a blow job - I was still massaging her clitoris and after a short while she was getting a huge orgasm! From start she hasn't give any attention to me.. I just smiled at her and took her hand down so she could feel my big hard-on. She was also smiling and said - look like you liked it as well!
I told her I loved it and that it gave me thoughts about the real thing..

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat May 20, 2023 2:33 am

tony090909 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:47 pm
We were at the beach with another couple and both of our wives took their bikini tops off. They had never done that before and it was at a place where topless bathing was allowed but not too common. They had obviously discussed it beforehand and decided that our views didn't matter (though no doubt they were confident we wouldn't object).
I found it very arousing to think of my friend and other men looking at my wife and lusting after her. I should add that my friend's wife was distinctly flat chested, whereas mine has beautiful 36D tits. In case you are wondering wife swapping was never going to occur.
Other than that not much - some role playing and very occasionally my wife has gone out with no knickers on and even more rarely has flashed at me. All very tame compared to couples where the wife has become a HW, but the title does say "just wannabes" and it's interesting to know what other wannabe couples have done.
Sounds so exciting, I never been to a nudist beach before; reason is because I was told to be aroused and have an election while looking at the girls wouldn’t be very well accepted. Is it truth? I guess your wife and her friend aroused many dicks that day?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat May 20, 2023 8:56 pm

Fmywife123 wrote:
I'm sure a great story
Paragraphs would make it easier to follow. Thanks

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat May 20, 2023 11:36 pm

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 2:33 am
Sounds so exciting, I never been to a nudist beach before; reason is because I was told to be aroused and have an election while looking at the girls wouldn’t be very well accepted. Is it truth? I guess your wife and her friend aroused many dicks that day?
I think many men are put off going to a nudist beach because of a fear that they will automatically get erect. But it's actually not that much of a problem.
If it's your first visit then wear a pair of loose fitting shorts for when you arrive. If you do start toget a bit of a boner they should help keep it hidden. Then just sit down and wait for things to calm down. Read a book or a magazine or play a game on your phone or whatever, to take your mind off sexual things. Then take your shorts off, but stay seated, or turn on to your stomach if your dick is in danger of swelling up again. After a while you'll get used to it.
A nudist beach is not actually an overtly sexual experience. It's the same as a normal beach, with just less clothing on people.
There are a few beaches where there is sexual activity, but these are extremely rare.
If you had an obvious erection and started parading around looking at the women, then yes, that is definitely going to get you some unwanted attention. Same with photography. I've taken pics on a nude beach. Just don't take pics that are only of other women. If you want other people in the shot, make sure that your wife or girlfriend is the primary focus.

Try it, it's a liberating experience.

The main sexual benefit is when you come off the beach and return home. You'll find yourself in a much more randy mood. And your partner will too.

Bullfrog0909
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullfrog0909 » Sun May 21, 2023 9:43 pm

My wife then girlfriend would suck and fuck me in her bedroom shared by her sister when she was asleep in the room

MHotwifesStag
Virgin

Unread post by MHotwifesStag » Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm

Wearing revealing tops with no bra for sure, but one time while she was out of town without me she went to a club after a work function wearing a dress with no bra or panties. She sent me pics before she left gif the night. She ended up dancing for a group of black guys at the club. It really turned her on.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Sat May 27, 2023 1:02 am

MHotwifesStag wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm
Wearing revealing tops with no bra for sure, but one time while she was out of town without me she went to a club after a work function wearing a dress with no bra or panties. She sent me pics before she left gif the night. She ended up dancing for a group of black guys at the club. It really turned her on.
That’s damned hot. Attractive women love male attention. Your wife sounds adventurous/fun.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun May 28, 2023 1:37 pm

MHotwifesStag wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:18 pm
No bra remembers me (I spoke abou this in the first post) when my wife was almost completly naked in a beach, just wearing the lower part of the bikini, but topless.

stillhopeful
Virgin

Unread post by stillhopeful » Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 am

Two incidents come to mind:
She was riding me in what we thought was a secluded spot, after a while we noticed a group of 4 or 5 people watching from a short distance away. She never missed a stroke.
We were making out at a party when a friend of ours came by and I asked if he'd like a taste of her nipple. So for a couple minutes I was sucking on one breast while our friend was sucking the other. Our friend stopped and left without her saying a word. She later admitted that it felt really good although it also felt kind of wrong. I still fantasize about that night.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Mon May 29, 2023 6:46 am

stillhopeful wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 am
Two incidents come to mind:
She was riding me in what we thought was a secluded spot, after a while we noticed a group of 4 or 5 people watching from a short distance away. She never missed a stroke.
We were making out at a party when a friend of ours came by and I asked if he'd like a taste of her nipple. So for a couple minutes I was sucking on one breast while our friend was sucking the other. Our friend stopped and left without her saying a word. She later admitted that it felt really good although it also felt kind of wrong. I still fantasize about that night.
Both of you suckling on her breasts is HOT. When something feels good and kind of wrong you’re doing it right.