Showing her off in public.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Naplescuck
Experienced

Re: Showing her off in public.

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sun May 01, 2022 4:18 pm

So this is an odd one, I bought my wife a gift card to looloolemon , they sell work out clothes, my wife wears leggings 90 percent of the time, black spandex and fairly tight. So I gave her a $200.00 dollar gift card, she was happy, it was more than she wanted, I asked if she would buy a pair of white ones and that I think she would look great. She said, she could never do that, as white is to see through and she would feel inappropriate (she is very conservative) . That was yesterday, today she wears a white sundress to church, no slip, dark panties with pink frills, absolutely see through, I mean no hiding it, you could see her VERY CLEARLY, and no bra…….then we went to Home Depot, and she had me drop her off at the plant department and said when I was done, I should pick her up there (I was on the complete other end at the dry wall aisle), I get a call while I’m their, she wants to know where I am, I tell her the other end of Home Depot, and she ends up walking the entire store, WOW, I was hard!!!! And my mind was imagining a thousand different cuckold scenarios 🤪

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sun May 01, 2022 6:13 pm

this is our main sort of playtime lately, my wife enjoys showing off her lovely breasts so we go out to bars with her wearing either sheer blouses or open blouses with push up bra that shows a lot off.
we do FF and she will take everything off sometimes in a bar.
here a pic of her out for a drink and a few other pics
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/media/1 ... pg.221031/

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:00 am

Naplescuck wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:18 pm
So this is an odd one, I bought my wife a gift card to looloolemon , they sell work out clothes, my wife wears leggings 90 percent of the time, black spandex and fairly tight. So I gave her a $200.00 dollar gift card, she was happy, it was more than she wanted, I asked if she would buy a pair of white ones and that I think she would look great. She said, she could never do that, as white is to see through and she would feel inappropriate (she is very conservative) . That was yesterday, today she wears a white sundress to church, no slip, dark panties with pink frills, absolutely see through, I mean no hiding it, you could see her VERY CLEARLY, and no bra…….then we went to Home Depot, and she had me drop her off at the plant department and said when I was done, I should pick her up there (I was on the complete other end at the dry wall aisle), I get a call while I’m their, she wants to know where I am, I tell her the other end of Home Depot, and she ends up walking the entire store, WOW, I was hard!!!! And my mind was imagining a thousand different cuckold scenarios 🤪
Might I suggest you take a look at the black leggings she bought, find the style and size and go buy the white ones your self and ask her to wear them at home for you.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Thu May 05, 2022 11:00 pm

In France, we were in a resort next to a naturist one.
Because of the nice dancing evenings there (clothed) we would go to this place once again.
When we dressed I noticed that my wife only took on a shirt and short flimsy skirt of very thin half transparant material. So nude under it.
I warned her that rock-and-rolling could expose her nude bottom.
"That is just the reason of my choice. I hope it will happen and how I will enjoy you watching me to dance with another man" was her answer.
It was very hot to see how her buttocks (and sometimes breasts) were groped and caressed by several men she danced with.
All discovered very fast she wasn't wearing pants.
"When slow dancing, they pulled me close. I could feel their hard dicks. I really loved that" she told me "at home".

Showing HER off???????
It was HER idea....... and I loved she had such naughty thoughts which, obviously, worked out very well.

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sun May 08, 2022 9:18 am

So, more progress…..today she wore see through pants, with black panties on, to church and now out shopping, she looks fantastic, and my little dick is hard. She did say, “I’m not sure about these pants”, I asked why, she said “because you can see right through them, but you don’t care, because you love that” 🤗

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Mon May 09, 2022 5:29 am

I gave my wife an ankle bracelet for her birthday, a couple weeks back, I noticed that she is now wearing it 🤗, I told her yesterday that her outfit (see through) and the ankle bracelet look amazing!!! She commented that I would be the only one that notice’s…….I hope some guy that knows the meaning, approaches her, she is very approachable, and does seem to like to flirt. The last guy started a 7 or 8 month affair with her

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun May 15, 2022 6:34 am

Naplescuck: Sounds like you have a sexy beautiful hot wife who is getting off on showing more of her body - long may that continue. Lets hope some stud hits on her soon and gets her pussy

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Sun May 29, 2022 11:58 am

becontree2001uk wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:34 am
Naplescuck: Sounds like you have a sexy beautiful hot wife who is getting off on showing more of her body - long may that continue. Lets hope some stud hits on her soon and gets her pussy
Thankyou!!! Yes, today she wore another see through outfit to church, and when we got there said she had to use the bathroom, when she came out, she said, “I didn’t know you can see through my outfit so clearly “, I told her she looks great!! She said, “it’s a good thing I wore my boy shorts panties “, oh my God, I was so hard!!!! Knowing other men could see her so clearly, and knowing she knew!!!

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Tue May 31, 2022 8:14 am

This is not exactly me "showing her", but some days ago my wife dressed some shorts (they are quiet short indeed) and went to the garden. I wasnt home. Later that day she said to me that the workers nearby in the street stopped the work to look at her! :D

It was instant erection for me. I said to her "Very well, you should keep doing that more often" and I kissed her.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:59 am

My wife goes to the gym 4-5 mornings a week, and it’s on the second floor of the building so she’s got to take stairs up and down. I’ve been there before and people walking up the stairs could see up a woman’s skirt as she comes down. She wears her workout clothes to the gym, and showers and changes into a skirt or dress when finished. She’s got great legs, a perky round bum and a plump little pussy so in the summer I’ve got her to stop wearing panties on the way home, so anyone walking up the stairs can see her beautiful legs and shaved mound. The thought of men seeing her fresh pussy gets me so aroused, I’ve got to eat her as soon as she gets home, while she’s still wearing her skirt and gym shoes.

Happy wife, happy life.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 am

My wife wears skirts and no panties all summer. I have alerted her that she is showing the bush on several occassions, but she acts as though she does not believe me. I actually caught a friend sneaking a picture of her snatch at a bbq one time.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:54 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 am
My wife wears skirts and no panties all summer. I have alerted her that she is showing the bush on several occassions, but she acts as though she does not believe me. I actually caught a friend sneaking a picture of her snatch at a bbq one time.
I’m no gynaecologist but a skirt with no panties is likely much better for a dry, healthy vagina. And hell, it’s just plain hot too.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:59 am

long4her wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:54 am
mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:37 am
I’m no gynaecologist...
...but I'm willing to take a look.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:08 pm

My wife and I were together at university and she liked to play a little game with guys that were getting a bit flirty with her in the student bars and clubs by challenging them to take all her clothes off right there and then. She had a knockout body (still does) and dressed a bit more confidently than most girls of the time. After a bit of "you're not serious" and back and forth banter, she'd stand up and a small crowd would form. The guy would usually start quite confidently, maybe removing her shoes, then unbuttoning her blouse, unzipping her skirt or jeans or whatever, and taking them off. She'd stand there taunting them the whole time, saying they wouldn't go all the way. And consistently, by the time she was down to her bra and knickers, they would bottle it. It was like a poker game she always won; when they realised that neither she nor I would stop them, they would never go as far as taking her bra or knickers off. It was pretty risky behaviour looking back, but man it was exciting, and we'd go back (on our own) to where we lived afterwards and have great sex. She's embarrassed talking about it now, but I was so proud of her.

Bostoncuckold089511
Trainable

Unread post by Bostoncuckold089511 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:32 am

We used to do this all the time. Is pick out the outfit and we would sit at the bar. She would tell me all the men who checked her out. Made for a hot night. Loved when the bull type would stare at her

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:01 pm

Our last two trips to Chicago we stayed in a hotel with a small balcony. As we were getting ready to have sex in the afternoon the first trip, she was down to her panties and I half-jokingly dared her to step out on the balcony. The hotel is shares a driveway with an apartment building with a couple of floors in that building about even with our balcony set aside as a gym. The windows are tinted so we couldn’t see in but of course they could see someone standing out on the balcony in broad daylight.

She has always looked great, but recently lost even more weight. Great body and I think she’s proud of her progress. She also knows it turns me on for other men to see her naked (hasn’t happened enough, but we have done some skinny dipping with other couples). To my surprise she stepped out onto the balcony and gave her tits a little shake and then jumped back inside. It put a little jumpstart into our sex.

On our second trip, same scenario but this time she had stripped completely naked. I dared her to go out on the balcony while I counted to ten. Again she surprised me by taking me up on it. I counted kind of slowly as she did a silly little dance completely naked on the balcony. I LOVED it and she knew it! She must have loved it too because she told me after she came in that she would have stayed out longer but she’s afraid of heights :lol:

I’m looking forward to our next Chicago trip!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:34 am

My wife and I had been going out together just a couple of months and had only recently become exclusive.
We were invited out to join a group of friends for dinner at a restaurant.

I can’t remember what I wore but my wife (my then relatively new girlfriend) wore a sensational dark blue, polka dot dress. It was slashed to the waist front and back which showed off her beautiful breasts at the front and clearly showed that she was braless to anyone looking at her from behind.
The skirt, cut just above the knee, had side slits reaching her upper thighs, revealing flashes of her bare, silky, suntanned legs as she walked. A pair of silver, strappy, 'fuck me' stilettos emphasised her pretty feet and earrings and a tiny pair of knickers finished off the ensemble.

She looked a total knockout!

We had parked a hundred metres or so from the restaurant so we walked hand in hand on what was a beautiful Summer evening. As we walked, I noticed that she was garnering an unusual amount of attention.
Guys walking on the pavement were sneaking a look as they passed and a couple of motorists tooted their horns appreciatively as they passed. Another driver revved his engine. I expected to be annoyed but found myself enjoying the experience and getting a very hard cock.

We met some of the other couples as we crossed the road. I could see the other guys sneakily giving her the 'once over' and another motorist revved his engine as he passed.

We took seats in the restaurant facing each other across the long table.

As the evening went on, her dress shifted. I saw that the material was only just covering the nipple of one breast, so the pink areola and the rest of the breast was completely visible to anyone who cared to look. My first instinct was to say something but the rock hard cock in my pants told me otherwise. Quite honestly, she was so beautiful to watch. She was chatting and laughing unselfconsciously. It was lovely to see her enjoying herself.

It was also exciting that it wasn’t just me and the guys at the table who were enjoying the view.
The waiters were unusually attentive, frequently popping back to ask if everything was "to our satisfaction". It clearly was to theirs!

Our table was right by the door and I noticed that guys who were leaving were spending an unnecessarily long time hovering around the door before actually walking out.

I was in heaven looking at how stunning and downright fuckable she was and knowing that all the other men in the restaurant thought so too.

Later, back at hers, when we were in bed having sex, I told her what had happened. She enjoyed hearing the story. I told her she could pretty much guarantee that all of those men would be masturbating later and that she would be the star of their fantasies.
I said, "Just think! Right now, you are inspiring the release of a raging torrent of sperm across South London."
She said, "Good!"

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:49 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:01 pm
Our last two trips to Chicago we stayed in a hotel with a small balcony. As we were getting ready to have sex in the afternoon the first trip, she was down to her panties and I half-jokingly dared her to step out on the balcony. The hotel is shares a driveway with an apartment building with a couple of floors in that building about even with our balcony set aside as a gym. The windows are tinted so we couldn’t see in but of course they could see someone standing out on the balcony in broad daylight.

She has always looked great, but recently lost even more weight. Great body and I think she’s proud of her progress. She also knows it turns me on for other men to see her naked (hasn’t happened enough, but we have done some skinny dipping with other couples). To my surprise she stepped out onto the balcony and gave her tits a little shake and then jumped back inside. It put a little jumpstart into our sex.

On our second trip, same scenario but this time she had stripped completely naked. I dared her to go out on the balcony while I counted to ten. Again she surprised me by taking me up on it. I counted kind of slowly as she did a silly little dance completely naked on the balcony. I LOVED it and she knew it! She must have loved it too because she told me after she came in that she would have stayed out longer but she’s afraid of heights :lol:

I’m looking forward to our next Chicago trip!
Last edited by Long Lurker 34 on Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:52 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:34 am
My wife and I had been going out together just a couple of months and had only recently become exclusive.
We were invited out to join a group of friends for dinner at a restaurant.

I can’t remember what I wore but my wife (my then relatively new girlfriend) wore a sensational dark blue, polka dot dress. It was slashed to the waist front and back which showed off her beautiful breasts at the front and clearly showed that she was braless to anyone looking at her from behind.
The skirt, cut just above the knee, had side slits reaching her upper thighs, revealing flashes of her bare, silky, suntanned legs as she walked. A pair of silver, strappy, 'fuck me' stilettos emphasised her pretty feet and earrings and a tiny pair of knickers finished off the ensemble.

She looked a total knockout!

We had parked a hundred metres or so from the restaurant so we walked hand in hand on what was a beautiful Summer evening. As we walked, I noticed that she was garnering an unusual amount of attention.
Guys walking on the pavement were sneaking a look as they passed and a couple of motorists tooted their horns appreciatively as they passed. Another driver revved his engine. I expected to be annoyed but found myself enjoying the experience and getting a very hard cock.

We met some of the other couples as we crossed the road. I could see the other guys sneakily giving her the 'once over' and another motorist revved his engine as he passed.

We took seats in the restaurant facing each other across the long table.

As the evening went on, her dress shifted. I saw that the material was only just covering the nipple of one breast, so the pink areola and the rest of the breast was completely visible to anyone who cared to look. My first instinct was to say something but the rock hard cock in my pants told me otherwise. Quite honestly, she was so beautiful to watch. She was chatting and laughing unselfconsciously. It was lovely to see her enjoying herself.

It was also exciting that it wasn’t just me and the guys at the table who were enjoying the view.
The waiters were unusually attentive, frequently popping back to ask if everything was "to our satisfaction". It clearly was to theirs!

Our table was right by the door and I noticed that guys who were leaving were spending an unnecessarily long time hovering around the door before actually walking out.

I was in heaven looking at how stunning and downright fuckable she was and knowing that all the other men in the restaurant thought so too.

Later, back at hers, when we were in bed having sex, I told her what had happened. She enjoyed hearing the story. I told her she could pretty much guarantee that all of those men would be masturbating later and that she would be the star of their fantasies.
I said, "Just think! Right now, you are inspiring the release of a raging torrent of sperm across South London."
She said, "Good!"

54321 - Having so well described this dress so well and leaving us unable to stand up in polite company and drooling to boot, you realize that you owe us a picture. Right!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:15 am

You are absolutely right of course BUT...

Being a long time ago, the dress is long gone.
No. Of course I didn't want her to throw it out but, well, y'know how it is...

Recent pix? My lovely wife still looks sensational and still gets eye fucked regularly
but she would not go with pix of her in an online sex forum.

At least not at the moment. I live in hope. ;)

bham87uk
Experienced

Unread post by bham87uk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:54 am

Well done on showing her off as you did. Very brave to leave breasts exposed as they were. And yes she would be in the mental wank bank for that night.

Howlowcow
Prepubescent

Unread post by Howlowcow » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:32 am

We did all kinds of showing her off; open curtain fittingroom, topless on the beach, thong bikinis, thong slips, upskirt shoe stores, peeing in public, skinny dipping, Lock Screen of my mobile phone etc.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:35 am

Welcome to the forum Howlowcow.

katrinahotwife69
Trainable

Unread post by katrinahotwife69 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:40 am

My wife is very attractive and sexy We always go out making sure she looks great

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:12 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:15 am
You are absolutely right of course BUT...

Being a long time ago, the dress is long gone.
No. Of course I didn't want her to throw it out but, well, y'know how it is...

Recent pix? My lovely wife still looks sensational and still gets eye fucked regularly
but she would not go with pix of her in an online sex forum.

At least not at the moment. I live in hope. ;)

54321 - Foiled again!