Getting closer to becoming a reality

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Lkncouple
Experienced

Re: Getting closer to becoming a reality

Unread post by Lkncouple » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:03 am

Started some dirty texting last night including sending nudes. We set up our first face to face meet for next Tuesday.

He sent a full nude and she responded "Wow!! You are gorgeous!! Would love to explore your body sometime" and sent him a nude pic. He responded "I'd love for you to explore my body and me to explore yours"

After she climbed on top of me, and started making out with me and took of all of my clothes and sucked my cock until I was hard and climbed on top of me and fucked me until I came.

Should be a fun week.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:51 am

Lkncouple wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:03 am
Started some dirty texting last night including sending nudes. We set up our first face to face meet for next Tuesday.

He sent a full nude and she responded "Wow!! You are gorgeous!! Would love to explore your body sometime" and sent him a nude pic. He responded "I'd love for you to explore my body and me to explore yours"

After she climbed on top of me, and started making out with me and took of all of my clothes and sucked my cock until I was hard and climbed on top of me and fucked me until I came.

Should be a fun week.
Sounds great. Hope it comes to fruition nicely.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:35 am

So we went to the glow party and it was a bust. I was shocked at the number of people that just didn't give a shit about their appearance. I mean this is a swingers party where you were trying to pick up other people, and the number of people just wearing ratty t-shirts and shorts was amazing. Certainly it was entertaining and good people watching, but when we left she said there was nobody there that she said she was interesting in fucking. She did say it did really boosted her confidence.

So we were very excited to meet her single male on Tuesday night. The sexy talk heated up, and even though it was just a meeting only, I was hoping it would go a little further. Mid Tuesday morning we got a note on Kik that he was in an accident and his car was totaled and could not meet on Tuesday night. He said he was sorry, but wanted to meet on Wednesday. She said she was sorry, but wanted to make sure he was okay. Wednesday, came and mid morning we get a note and he said he didn't realize that there was a baseball game in town and the place we were going to meet was near the stadium so he thought we should cancel, and meet up on Thursday closer to our house. Both of us had plans on Thursday, so I told he we couldn't do it, and I asked why a baseball game made any difference on whether we could meet. He never answered, he dropped out of the KIK conversation and blocked us on SLS. My guess is that the guy is a scam, and that his pictures were fakes. So we are back to ground zero and starting over. The problem is, that it really kills my wifes confidence, when you get these flakes. It is a shame you can't report them and have them taken off the site.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:08 am

No big updates going on. Family life has been getting in the way. The biggest thing we have going on is that we are planning a trip to Desire at the end of February. We have timed it with the couple from our last trip that had the birthday and she sucked his dick by the pool with chocolate on it. She really likes him, and has always said that we should have done a full swap with that couple. Since that trip we have stayed in touch with them. I have really high hopes that something will happen on this trip.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:22 am

It has been a while since we have had an update. Lots of family stuff going on. However, we leave for Desire in 14 days and I am really excited. We are going for 5 days. The last time we we went(2 years ago) it really kicked things off for us. I hope that it does the same. She said if we find the right couple that she would like to do a full swap. If you have read through the thread the first dick that she sucked (Licked chocolate off) we have stayed in touch with that couple and we are going down the same time as they are. We have been texting back and forth, so I feel that they will be who we hook up with. I still would like to find a guy to watch her with, but Desire is couples only and the last time we tried to find just a guy that was tough. Anyway, looking forward to some naked fun. Hopefully, when I get back I will have some fun stories.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:08 am

Good luck

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:06 pm

My girlfriend and I started out swinging, although I was more into her getting fucked than fucking other women. Fortunately, we found some couples where the wife was not into having intercourse with other men. So she and I would watch her husband fuck my girlfriend, after which we each went back to our own partners.

Also, some of the wives in the group had side boys -- single men they would hook up with. They would share those men with other wives, who wanted some individual action.

Further, the local swinging club had an on-site room filled with mattresses on the third floor of the restaurant that held swinging parties once a month. Individual husbands and wives could match up with others, and go up to the orgy room. Only couples were allowed. My girlfriend and I would go to the club expressly so she could get fucked by other men. I would stay in the restaurant area while the men would take her up to the third floor. She knew many of the men from previous swinging events, but occasionally she had a new man.

You might want to explore the local swinging scene more.