What fetishes make the fantasy more arousing?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What makes the fantasy more exciting?

Wife wet, naked, and soaped up
4%
Wife in slutty, revealing lingerie
24%
Wife in heels
16%
Wife in a skirt and suit
6%
Wife in swimsuit, bikini, or slutty thong
8%
Wife in a gorgeous dress and sparkling makeup
14%
Wife with oil-smeared cheeks, drill in hand
0%
Wife with a new, detailed tattoo
3%
Wife in her most ordinary clothes
4%
Wife wearing shibari bondage ropes under her dress
1%
Wife wearing an apron and nothing else
2%
Wife in leather outfit, belt in hand
4%
Wife wearing a lover's unbuttoned shirt and nothing else
12%
Wife in some kind of costume or other (please describe)
3%

Total votes: 413

nks
Trainable

What fetishes make the fantasy more arousing?

Unread post by nks » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:17 am

Details count. What makes the fantasy even more exciting? I wonder what are the most common details people imagine to enhance their fantasies.

Rsm7075
Trainable

Re: What fetishes make the fantasy more arousing?

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:59 am

Anklets with heels
M of cpl

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:31 am

Anklets and heels, either skirt or fine looking dress, no panties, pussy trimmed into a landing strip or completely bald - by me - and pearl necklace. Wife getting filled to overflowing with 2 buff young dudes spunk and then coming home and sitting on my face.

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:32 am

My fetish was my wife wearing very short skirt or a short skirt that can be unbuttoned all the way in the middle. My wife always worked in a job where mostly men worked, so she could flirt to her liking, which I encouraged her to do. She teased her staff all day, who fucked her several times a day to my great delight.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:29 pm

I am also a foot fetish guy, so I love to mix feet in my fantasies, wether a guy massaging her feet or me licking her feet while they have sex.

I also imagine a casual situation where she is with a bikini and that leads to a cuckold/hotwife situation.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:17 pm

My wife grew up in a rather aristocratic family. Had educated affluent parents and grew up in an affluent community. My wife is graduate degree educated and is an important, successful, professional career woman. Most men would not guess, looking at her, that she likes to step out on the slutty side.

It's a certain kind of man who's attracted to her, and she has high standards in the kind of gentleman she dates. She dresses very professionally and stylishly for work. She and her sisters, and mother, have always dressed elegantly, and in a rather upscale style. Her tastes are not cheap.

There are certain types of men who are particularly attracted to having a fling with my wife. They are men who like the idea of feeling like they are tainting the image of an aristocratic country club princess, and knocking her off her pedestal.

The men she dates particularly like picking her up after work when she is all dressed in her professional work outfit, or taking her out to a very expensive restaurant where she will dress in her very best. I love when she comes back from dates and she is disheveled. For some reason guys like to rip her dresses off of her a lot. It's something about trashing an elegantly put together Westchester Country Club princess.

I like seeing the results when she gets home, and thinking about the man who enjoyed trashing my perfect elegant princess.

I like to see her and prospective pickups on the hunt. When we go to the bar of a fancy hotel, she's not the first person that most guy's would suspect is there to be picked up for a fling. When she sends the signals, and the guy realizes what he's got, his excitement is exciting for me to watch. They are so excited to realize day are about to have the opportunity to ravage such a beautiful and elegant woman. It's that fantasy of knowing you are about to ravage some man's Country Club wife, or some daddy's cherished princess.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:54 pm

I once received a gift from my then GF (Not Cecil). It was a very revealing photo album of my GF wearing an unbuttoned man's white dress shirt and heels...nothing else but a bracelet and a smile. There were at least 10 pics of her 40 F's in progressively more exposed poses. (She was listening when I had once told her that I found women dressed that way extremely sexy)...but the cherry on top of the sundae was that also in the box, inside a sealed Ziplock bag, was the same shirt she had worn in the photos, and it still smelled of her perfume.

I think that tops the one I received later from another GF. I answered my door one evening and there stood my sexy red headed, 36DD girlfriend in a trench coat and heels. She whipped open the coat to reveal a green tapestry bustier accenting her bare breasts and bare pussy. The green contrasted with her pale skin and strawberry blonde hair (on top and below)...the green and red made it feel like Christmas!

I AM a lucky bastard......

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:52 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:17 pm
My wife grew up in a rather aristocratic family. Had educated affluent parents and grew up in an affluent community. My wife is graduate degree educated and is an important, successful, professional career woman. Most men would not guess, looking at her, that she likes to step out on the slutty side.

It's a certain kind of man who's attracted to her, and she has high standards in the kind of gentleman she dates. She dresses very professionally and stylishly for work. She and her sisters, and mother, have always dressed elegantly, and in a rather upscale style. Her tastes are not cheap.

There are certain types of men who are particularly attracted to having a fling with my wife. They are men who like the idea of feeling like they are tainting the image of an aristocratic country club princess, and knocking her off her pedestal.

The men she dates particularly like picking her up after work when she is all dressed in her professional work outfit, or taking her out to a very expensive restaurant where she will dress in her very best. I love when she comes back from dates and she is disheveled. For some reason guys like to rip her dresses off of her a lot. It's something about trashing an elegantly put together Westchester Country Club princess.

I like seeing the results when she gets home, and thinking about the man who enjoyed trashing my perfect elegant princess.

I like to see her and prospective pickups on the hunt. When we go to the bar of a fancy hotel, she's not the first person that most guy's would suspect is there to be picked up for a fling. When she sends the signals, and the guy realizes what he's got, his excitement is exciting for me to watch. They are so excited to realize day are about to have the opportunity to ravage such a beautiful and elegant woman. It's that fantasy of knowing you are about to ravage some man's Country Club wife, or some daddy's cherished princess.
I'm always attracted to women as you've described your wife to be, but my approach with them is never to taint but to educate. Culture and elegance become ever more powerful for you to cherish and adore with as she adds refinement and perspective. Her lover should be as attentive to her mind as her body, if not more so.

Newinthecity
Virgin

Unread post by Newinthecity » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:34 am

Of course, I find many of the options very exciting.
I particularly like the one about my wife wearing her lover's shirt because it implies a sense of romantic intimacy but also, and more importantly, of ownership: she is his girl!!
While the shirt implies a sort of softcore scenario (she did that with me when we met) I often fantasise about similar scenarios, but devoid of the "girlfriend" and more aceptable dimension, imagining my wife being fucked hard and deep by perfect and, somehow, archetypical strangers, while wearing something belonging to them.
For example, my sweet wife furiously riding a black rapper (muscular, covered in tattoos, with a thick and veiny cock) in a cowgirl position while wearing his cap and some of his golden chains...
Or her being drilled semi naked and from behind, against our car, by a bossy policeman while she is wearing his hat.
Or her, dressed elegantly in a wedding party, being mounted doggy style (her skirt lifted, her panties on her ankle, her tits hanging out of her dress) by a handsome guest that has put his tie on her neck and uses it as a leash, etc.
Is as if, by putting something belonging to them on my wife, they were claiming her as their property, a property they can use whenever and however they like!

And of course, that is absolutely key, she is loving it!
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex”

My intro: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63146

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 am

Eating a HUGE 2 man creampie out of her tight snatch from behind and then licking her sweet, tight ass. Bringing her to a screaming orgasm. I don’t know if women can cum from having their asses licked - and she only lets me do it for a short while - but I’m dying to find out. All while she’s still dressed in the slutty dress she wore while getting spit roasted all night by 2 pro football players and returning at noon dressed in the same clothes from the night before and ready to sleep for 12 hours.

daveaby
Prepubescent

Unread post by daveaby » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:04 am

For me, I love the idea of her dressing me up in a thick adult diaper, a frilly sissy baby outfit and then locked in my adult sized crib while they make love in our marital bedroom.

redsamples
Virgin

Unread post by redsamples » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:48 am

I guess this is a fetish. My wife’s feet are fantastic, she has double-Ds, a beautiful face and long brown hair but her feet are among her hottest attributes. Any guy who appreciates feet will love hers.

So when I picture her fucking, I always think of her with her feet in the air in missionary or on the guy’s shoulders, sexy soles rocking back and forth with the rhythm of his thrusts while she moans in pleasure.

Maybe sometime I will post pics of them.
Last edited by redsamples on Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:16 pm

These choices all seem to fall under the same costume/dress umbrella of fetishism...well except for the random drill??? As that is not a fetish I share, none are more interesting than another, as long as it ends with her naked and taking a big black dick with great enjoyment! :mrgreen:

Still interesting to see the replies. :up:
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Many fetishes of interest to me. I have foot and shoe fetishes. I love doing her pedicure and polishing her boots or shoes before a date.

I love when she wears lace-up boots, or sandals with an ankle strap, and allows me to kneel at her feet and put them on her, knowing that I am dressing her to look sexy for him.

I love being treated as insignificant to their relationship. I love when she is packing for a weekend away with him, and lays out lots of new clothes, lingerie and nightgowns and has me cut the tags off, knowing that I am serving her and helping her plan her seduction of him.

I love when she lets me stay in the bedroom, when she's on the phone with him, hearing her flirt with him, laughing, giggling, then the call turning into a phone sex session or FaceTime call, while I'm sitting on the floor polishing her boots or, even better, being allowed to massage her feet while she ignores me, flirting with him, then maybe enjoying masturbating while she pleasures herself and ignores me.

And humiliation, like when we go out of town to meet him. When we meet for drinks in the hotel cocktail lounge, and it's obvious that I'm the husband, then they slip away and leave me there, then she comes back later looking completely disheveled and a little trashed, with that glow of satisfaction after lots of orgasms, and the cocktail waitress knows what's going on.

And when she lets me accompany her shopping for a sexy dress for him. Then we go to the checkout stand, and when the checkout clerk comments on how cute the dress is, my wife says, Yes! I think it's very sexy. I hope my boyfriend likes it. Pay the lady for my dress please sweetie".

And the chastity, being made horny to the point of aching and having them tease me with their hot sex life.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:27 am

I was amazed to find that wearing pumps was a top choice among people!
The others were totally with what I thought would be.
This is a great poll!

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:39 pm

Wife wearing white tennis shoes, wearing no panties, short skirt and her tits pouring out the top. Pubic hair trimmed by me into a nice little patch, red lipstick and her hair swept up high in a ponytail.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:56 am

lanceHarden25 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:39 pm
Wife wearing white tennis shoes, wearing no panties, short skirt and her tits pouring out the top. Pubic hair trimmed by me into a nice little patch, red lipstick and her hair swept up high in a ponytail.
that's quite a list

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:34 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:56 am
lanceHarden25 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:39 pm
that's quite a list
Yes, that is quite a list.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:48 am

I like my wife to be looking sexy, but not slutty. She has a simple, thin cotton dress that buttons all the way up from collar to hem. Worn with bra, panties and slip, it would be perfectly fine at a PTA meeting. However, worn outside on a sunny day, with nothing at all underneath, top buttons undone all the way down to the waist, and the skirt buttons undone all the way up to the waist, she is the most fuckable woman you ever saw. With the light behind her, you can see everything, just like she was naked. When she’s walking with her beautiful breasts swaying, it looks like they’re about to fall out of her top. The skirt swings in such a way that it almost reveals her pussy. I love it when she’s feeling frisky enough to go out with me this way, and show off her beautiful body. It tends to get us both pretty excited, and we sometimes have to rush back home.😊

it really excites me to see her showing off like that, exposing herself for other men. It makes me proud that she’s so hot, and it makes me really aroused to see how aroused she gets by exposing herself. Somehow it’s a thrill for me that other men get to see my wife nearly naked. I enjoy watching other guys reaction when they see her, and when they realize what a great view they are getting.
Last edited by DrDemento_68 on Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:53 am

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:48 am
I like my wife to be looking sexy, but not slutty. She has a simple, thin cotton dress that buttons all the way up from collar to hem. Worn with bra, panties and slip, it would be perfectly fine at a PTA meeting. However, worn outside on a sunny day, with nothing at all underneath, top buttons undone all the way down to the waist, and the skirt buttons undone all the way up to the waist, she is the most fuckable woman you ever saw. With the light behind her, you can see everything, just like she was naked. When she’s walking with her beautiful breasts swaying, it looks like they’re about to fall out of her top. The skirt swings in such a way that it almost reveals her pussy. I love it when she’s feeling frisky enough to go out with me this way, and show off her beautiful body. It tends to get us both pretty excited, and we sometimes have to rush back home.😊
wow! you describe her so well in that dress!! i can visualize the difference SO easily and the second way is SO sexy!!! ;) ;)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:22 pm

Looks like lingerie is winning.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:43 am

My wife getting fucked long and hard in her original wedding dress, legs way up in the air.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:56 pm

Walking in a very crowded scenery with nothing underneath.
A dress with buttons from a moderate cleavage to hem.
Especially the buttons down are undone so a gust of wind can expose her X.

Taking photographs of her with, sitting on a bench with her legs spread.
Taking the risk that we could be caught.

We did it often when she was in a frisky mood.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:27 pm

long4her wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 am
Eating a HUGE 2 man creampie out of her tight snatch from behind and then licking her sweet, tight ass. Bringing her to a screaming orgasm. I don’t know if women can cum from having their asses licked - and she only lets me do it for a short while - but I’m dying to find out. All while she’s still dressed in the slutty dress she wore while getting spit roasted all night by 2 pro football players and returning at noon dressed in the same clothes from the night before and ready to sleep for 12 hours.
I'm with you on the 2-man creampie, and I can tell you my girl cums big-time when I lick her asshole while she vibes her clit.

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:37 pm

A pearl necklace (the real kind), pearl earrings, a polka dot dress. Painted toenails!!! It's sexiest when she looks like the good (but hot) girl that's being conquered and converted to a slut by the right guy.