Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
feetuji
Pervert

Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:34 am

Everybody is welcome of course, but the question in the title is specially for wannabes, since there is already a similar topic somewhere for real cuckold/vixen/whatever and because the naughtiest thing that a wannabe wife did is probably almost nothing, compared to hotwives.
My question also refers to the naughtiest thing she did, regarding cuckoldry. I mean, the nearest thing that made your fantasy somewhat real for some moments.

As an example, in my case was this time where my wife accepted to be topless in a beach and the day she played with her feet in the legs and feet of a friend of ours. By the way, in order to dont repeat my self many times, that story is here in the second post of this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=64586

So, of course that what happened with me is nothing, but at least I had the taste of adventure and pleasure for seeing my wife in such situations.

Tell us your stories, if any. :)

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Re: Just wannabes: the naughtiest thing she did

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:15 pm

I’ve said it prior, but it applies to this question.

My wife has a massage therapist who is totally her type. The thought of them being alone together in a room for an hour with his hands on her almost naked body regardless of how professional he is drives me crazy. He even came to our house once to do a session, and were alone in our bedroom. I know nothing has happened but I love the idea so much that I’ve been bugging her lately to schedule another appointment.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:10 pm

You are very lucky ;)

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:47 pm

We were at the beach with another couple and both of our wives took their bikini tops off. They had never done that before and it was at a place where topless bathing was allowed but not too common. They had obviously discussed it beforehand and decided that our views didn't matter (though no doubt they were confident we wouldn't object).
I found it very arousing to think of my friend and other men looking at my wife and lusting after her. I should add that my friend's wife was distinctly flat chested, whereas mine has beautiful 36D tits. In case you are wondering wife swapping was never going to occur.
Other than that not much - some role playing and very occasionally my wife has gone out with no knickers on and even more rarely has flashed at me. All very tame compared to couples where the wife has become a HW, but the title does say "just wannabes" and it's interesting to know what other wannabe couples have done.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:10 am

tony090909 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:47 pm
We were at the beach with another couple and both of our wives took their bikini tops off. They had never done that before and it was at a place where topless bathing was allowed but not too common. They had obviously discussed it beforehand and decided that our views didn't matter (though no doubt they were confident we wouldn't object).
I found it very arousing to think of my friend and other men looking at my wife and lusting after her. I should add that my friend's wife was distinctly flat chested, whereas mine has beautiful 36D tits. In case you are wondering wife swapping was never going to occur.
Other than that not much - some role playing and very occasionally my wife has gone out with no knickers on and even more rarely has flashed at me. All very tame compared to couples where the wife has become a HW, but the title does say "just wannabes" and it's interesting to know what other wannabe couples have done.
Thats wonderful!
And yes, the topic is just wannabes, the objective here is not to kick a** the ones living the dream, but I suspect that if they started to share their amazing storys, wannabes would shy lol. What we have to say is nothing compared to them, but its great for us.

Anyway, your story reminds mine, but the difference is that it was idea of your wife, not from you. I would be much more aroused if my wife decided to go topless by her own mind, like yours did.

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:34 am

I posted this in hot things wife has said but thought it would be good here as well.

So as I’ve mentioned in some other posts my wife and I do a Dom/Sub thing and she gets into calling me master saying she’ll do what ever her master tells her to do. One night we were about to have sex after a long drought and I commented that if she keeps making me wait so long the next bet I win I’m going to have a her pounded out by a big huge one as punishment. She said

“That doesn’t sound like a punishment to me” and laughed in a matter that made my dick even harder.

Then obviously that brought up a conversation during sex of what would she do if I gave her to a big cocked bull for punishment and she moaned saying “anything my master tells me to do, because I have to obey my master” I didn’t last long that evening!!!

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:01 am

My wife seems to 'pull' alot when she's out with her friends. However there is one time that sticks in my memory.

She was out with her friends pre pandemic which would have made her about 36. She pulled a 21 year old lad who in her words was "very fit" and was dirty dancing with him all night. She said he was rubbing his hard cock up against her all night and she could tell it was big.

He was crestfallen when she told him she was married but still tried to get her to go to another nightclub with him. She asked her friends if they should go but they were all to tired.

I often wonder what would have happened if she'd gone, but it was a great confidence boost for her.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:09 pm

My second wife got fucked on the steps of a church.

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:00 am

I have posted my story elsewhere but it fits in this thread as well. I came to OHW as a result of finding out about my wife's affair with her boss back in 2013. We were both traveling alot and she and her boss frequently traveled together for a few weeks at a time. We were good friends and he was a mentor to me and my wife. When I found out about it after a few months after it ended, my wife told me everything and as she told me, I responded in typical anger and feelings of betrayal but also realized that I was aroused and very confused. It was just so not her as she is and remains vanilla, not very sexually adventurous, devoted mother, and wonderful wife. But there was a more sexual side that I never really got to see that came out when she was traveling. They would go to conferences around the world - work hard all day and have sex all night. When she returned to me well fucked she would be all sexed up and more sexual and sexy. Little did I know, but I did not complain at the the time.

She told me that what finally broke it off was that he wanted an open polyamorous relationship. He wanted her to open up and tell me about the affair and bring it out into the open so that when she was traveling with him they could be open about their relationship and she and I would be together when she was home. She could not deal with the shame in telling me about the affair and so tried to keep it secret.

Trying to figure out why I was so aroused by this brought me to OHW. I am still a wannabe - my wife has told me she has no desire to be with another man. We have worked hard to build back the trust and our sex life is getting a bit more interesting but it is a long road. Had I known what I know now when I confronted her, it could have been different!

MD

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:20 pm

My story called "Wife shocks me with BBC" is definitely my wife at her naughtiest. On page 2 of this forum if anyone is interested that hasn't seen it. A bit long but hopefully worth it.

I'd hoped I would have more such shenanigans to share with y'all, but so far nothing even close to that. :cry:
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Grimx
Virgin

Unread post by Grimx » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:30 am

Long ago we went to a nude beach (the only time we've gone to one) and a guy asked *me* if he could fuck her. We'd talked about this possibility before we went. She said "Maybe if he's a like a Greek god." He wasn't. I could tell from a glance she felt the same way, so I declined politely. He was looking her over the whole time, of course.

Later, she got into sending sexy pics to guys from her phone. That was pretty hot, but once she actually masturbated for a guy on live video. I guess that makes her a "cyber" hotwife or something. But it was too much for her. She averted her eyes and wouldn't look at him, and stopped doing much at all for months. This incident has til now defined the limits of what she wants to do.

From my perspective, the naughtiest moment came after that. She'd just sent a pic of her tits to some guy. He texted her back. Without saying a word she showed it to me. It said "You have beautiful tits. Bend over and show me your pussy." She handed me the phone, dropped her panties, and bent over the kitchen table. I took a few photos, handed her back the phone and she sent the pics, all without saying a word.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:44 pm

As wannabes, you guys are thousands and thousands of years away from me! My stories (so to speak) are zero compared to you :D

Fmywife123
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fmywife123 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 pm

So, I was once not a wanna-be. When I was first getting back together with my wife after about a year-long break up I had found out my new fetish. We had a long and tough break up and I figured that if we were going to get back together we probably needed to be honest with each other and be very open. I decided to tell her that as we were messing around and I was between her thighs. I was enjoying myself and telling her that things were different and that I was not jealous anymore. She didn't believe me, but then I asked her if there were any guys that she wanted to have, but didn't get to or missed the chance to, or wanted to again? She said, "I'm not falling for that one". I told her that I was not trying to trap her, but to see if she had any regrets or things she wanted to do before things were official with us again? She, after some teasing and licking opened up about a guy that she knew. He was the older brother of her friend. He had always been kind of flirty with her since high school, talking about how he loved her big butt and big perfect boobs. Telling her how pretty she was all the time. Well, they met at a party one night (she partied A LOT while we were apart) and they ended up going to a room together, not her usual but kinda hot to me. She told me that they started to hook up and people kept coming in and interrupting, she thinks that they did finish but doesn't remember much about the night and said she wanted to do it again. So, I said, "What if I wanted you to try him again? Why don't you text him and see what he is doing?". She was very surprised and told me "it is like 1 am on a Saturday, he is either out or probably sleeping." I started teasing again and told her she should try anyway. She didn't believe me so I stood up and showed her my ROCK hard cock. She then texted him and after not much small talk at all, she told me that he asked if she wanted to come to watch a movie, as I was enjoying just licking her perfect pussy. She then said she was shutting it down and didn't think that it was a good idea. After me showing her my hard-on again, and telling her that it was a VERY GOOD idea, she finally said she would go but wasn't promising anything would happen. I agreed and watched her get dressed while I was completely naked. She then gave me a big kiss and asked if I was ABSOLUTELY sure that I wanted her to go. I said that I wanted her to get what she wanted and to have fun, not to worry about me. She then left. He lived about 25 minutes away, and she texted a few times on the way talking about being nervous and how she thought that he didn't want to hook up, he was just being friendly. Then she told me she was there and she would text when she could. She did end up texting me for about 30-45 minutes, just telling me what was going on. "Starting the movie, see he didn't want anything.", "He sat next to me but isn't touching me or trying anything.". "He moved closer but isn't touching me, I'm tired might come home." Then BAM... silence. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes... I ask "how's it going?" no reply. 45 minutes, text again. no reply. 60 minutes, nothing... my dick is so hard it hurts, I am shaking from the nervousness, I LOVE this girl and I had no idea what to expect. 90 minutes, nothing... I texted like 5 more times then finally about 2 hours and 10-15 minutes she just sent "headed home". (she actually still sends this text to this day but I don't think she realizes what it means to me... I ask, "how did it go? Is everything ok? you haven't spoken in over two hours". She then just said "ill tell you when I get home.... so she made me sit there for another 30 minutes. She got in and she just seemed really normal. I asked what happened and she just said "nothing, we were watching the movie, he scooted closer, we kinda cuddled and then I fell asleep. When I woke up and saw all the missed texts I freaked and came home. I was so tired I didn't want to text and drive. So I told her it was ok, and that I was proud that she even went and considered it. I asked "so he didn't try to kiss you or anything? She said "yeah we kissed a little bit, he touched my tits, but then when he stopped that is when I kinda passed out. Then told her that I have been hard since she left and couldn't wait to get her clothes off, she seemed surprised. Then she said, ok but I am really tired. So I took her clothes off and I laid her on our couch, I couldn't wait any longer. As she was lying there in her panties and her 38DDD tits perfectly laying, I kissed down her body and she told me to just put it in, she was horny, but I REALLY wanted to taste her, so I basically just pulled her panties off and pried her legs open and said, it was ok, i wanted to taste her first and get her wet then i would finish quick. Then I kissed down her labia and smelled something I haven't smelled in a long time. Then I tasted it, condom. I had been with this woman off and on for about 5 years and had not used one of those in over 4 years. Then I kinda stopped and looked up at her and she had a look like "FUCK!!!" on her face. I just said, "Thats weird... you said nothing happened and your pussy tastes like a condom, how does that happen?" Well she was deathly afraid she ruined our relationship and started crying, "I am so sorry, I can't believe I did that.... I don't want him, I only want you, I am sorry...." I just listen for a second... then told her to please stop... "I am not mad at all... I am crazy turned on... I really really REALLY am glad you did this and that you got what you wanted. Was it good? Can I hear about it? please?" She immediately stopped crying and looked at me like I was crazy... and said "this turns you on? Umm yeah, if you're not mad like you're not mad at all?" I just told her that I loved her more than ever and that I am 100% ok with everything and have zero judgments, just wanted to know if she would tell me the details. That is when she kinda perked up and said "ok, well... when he moved closer he started kissing me, and then playing with my tits... you know how I like that... and I was already really wet cuz you wouldn't let me get off earlier... so I let him take my shirt off and my bra, and he sucked them while i... are you sure you want to hear this?" I Was laying again between her legs looking up at her just amazed and so horny listening. I said "Hell yeah I do, this is fucking hot." She said "ok well I was horny so I reached into his shorts and started stroking his dick and then pulled it out and started giving him a hand job... then when he was fingering me he noticed how wet I was and commented on it, and I just smiled at him and said yeah... so he got up and grabbed a condom. Then I took off my pants and panties and he started on top of me... He went hard for a while, but then wanted me on top, so I did. I rode him while he just kissed me and played with my tits and then he asked what my favorite position was and I said from behind and he got up and bent me over and just smacked my ass... telling me how perfect it was, how he always wanted my ass. Telling me how all the guys talked about it, and how he knew one day he was going to have it. That he knew one day he was gonna fuck me from behind... then he pulled out and came in the condom, and I got dressed and came back" As she was talking about that I could tell she was getting wetter, so I went down and licked and sucked her clit... then I started getting really into it and slipped down to her ass and was very surprised to taste condom again... so I licked more... licked into her ass... licked around her ass and it all tasted like a condom... and I looked up and said "So why does your ass taste like condom too then? like all over your ass...?" Then she got red... "I am sorry, are you sure you won't be mad??" I just said, "Well, if you lie I kinda am, but if you just tell the truth... I am 100% ok with you being you and doing what you want..." "Ok, well when he was behind me and was telling me all that stuff about my ass being perfect and how he had wanted it for years and how he had dreamed of it, it was talking about my "ass"... and he had his finger or thumb wet, rubbing around my asshole... pushing in and out lightly.... then he just trusted hard a few times and asked if it was ok to put it in my ass, could he fuck my ass... and I just was so lost and into it, I just panted "yes, yes, put it in my ass please." I just couldn't believe it... I said "I didn't think you liked that much? You always told me it hurt when we did it?" Then she said, "Well actually, I kinda like it now, I found out that I can cum from anal". I said "Ok, well what happened next?" then she said well, I was so wet that he didn't need any lube or anything... and I was so turned on from him fingering, he just stopped and put his head on my asshole... I leaned back and started to rub my clit... which helps me relax my ass so it feels better. He pushed in and like I said, I was soaked and it slid in, and he started fucking my ass still telling me how this was what he had dreamed of for years... saying "I can't believe I am in "HER NAME"'s ass right now... it is so amazing, your ass is so tight... I won't be lasting long... this is fucking amazing. I was so into it and rubbing my clit that I didn't even think about where he was going to cum (She always made guys pull out, even with condoms on... she was super nervous about getting pregnant and had never let anyone, not even me cum in her, not even with a condom on. ) I was literally about to cum myself just from licking her ass and pussy and hearing all of this. Then I said "Ok, so then what." She said "Promise you won't be mad?" I again reassured her "No, babe, this is so amazing!!" "Ok, I hope not... well he was just going at it... thrusting and I was bent over the couch and rubbing my clit and he just said, "I'm going to cum". I was lost and didn't even realize I never told him where to cum and told him I was close and about to cum too... and then I felt it... His cock started throbbing inside me... He was cumming in my ass and it felt like it was doubling in size... like it would get twice as thick and then go down every time he was shooting in me... it was so... umm so... different?" I just said, "umm how was it different?" "Well I have never felt it before and it was like... really good like it was amazing... he came for like an entire minute or more... like he was inside my ass, still thrusting while he was cumming and I could feel it so much that the end of the condom was swelling and felt hot inside me... and as he was doing this... after like the first 20 seconds... it pushed me over the edge... and I just came like REALLY REALLY hard all over his cock.... like I was shaking and fell forward and he just fell with me and kept going... and I laid there for about 10-15 minutes with him until his soft cock just kinda fell out, and I remembered that I hadn't texted in a while. I thought it was maybe like 30 minutes... when I saw all the missed texts and that I had been getting fucked for over two hours I freaked. I just got dressed, kissed him, and said thank you, and I left. I think that maybe you should cum in me now... "I don't have a condom though." She then said "That's ok, I bet it feels better without one." So I climbed on top of her and slid in and she was still soaked and I fucked her for about 5 minutes before I got that picture of him fucking her asshole into my head and I just lost it, and spurted about a cup of cum into her... it was leaking everywhere, just pouring out while I was still fucking and cumming in her... we just laid there and fell asleep. She never talked about it again. She literally pretended like it never happened and to this day will tell me that it was a dream of mine. I am 100% sure because I hate the taste of condom and i will never forget it now because of that night.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:24 am

Paragraphs are a lost idea it seems.

I'll have to build up desire to want to wade through that wall of words.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:03 am

BBCfan wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:24 am
Paragraphs are a lost idea it seems.

I'll have to build up desire to want to wade through that wall of words.
I agree, when I see stories without paragraphs I just skim. Too difficult without paragraphs.

Pauline

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:18 am

Paragraphs are a lost idea
No shit, eh?

Come on, if you want people to take the time to read what you write, you have to put in some time and effort to make it readable. It's a two-way street. Paragraphs and whitespace aren't that hard.

It's not like we're demanding perfect spelling and grammar (although it would be nice), just the bare minimum to make it not a strain to read.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:37 am

The sluttiest thing she ever did was being the featured entertainment at a guy's bachelor party. The groom, the best man and 4 ushers got a nice hotel room and she was to provide anything they wanted, no questions asked. She showed up in her tight, low cut little black dress wearinig a black leathr choker that read Party Doll and 8inch fuck me stillettos with the short skirt slit up to her waist. Initially she walked around and served drinks to the guys sitting on a couch and easy chairs, flaunting her body and making sure she bent over to serve the drinks and give each guy at look at her 34C's/ On of the guys put a record on to play some slow, bump and grind blues which she really got into,swaying left and right and doing the slut squat on her heels exposng her g string that barely covered her pussy. Another guy put on a blowj job video of a woman doing a blow bang and as she danced and shimmied the little black dress came off, exposting her big tits and g string.By this time each guy had his dick out, stroking it to her danceing and the video so she told the groom he would be last as she started sucking off the best man. As aahe bobbed her head up and down, they guys were all saying, Suck that dick, suck that dick suck that dick which she did until he came in her mouth. She held it and opened her mouth to show the guys, then gulped it down. Next she went from one usher to the other sucking each one to completion. Then it was the grooms turn as she slipped off her g string and straddled his lap, sliding her pussy down on his erect cock and letting him feast on her tittties. Shee rode him like a good cowgirl and when he was about to cum, she slid off his cock and let him cum in her mouth, showing him it all as she gulped it down. By this time two of the usshers wanted more and each one fucked her for a while and pulled out to cum on her ass. The best man fucked her ass for a while and got her to take his cock ass to mouth to finish him off. When all the guys were done she got dressed and left, leaving behind a group of very satisfied men.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:33 am

Not as racey as some of these stories, but the wannabes life:

Not too long ago, we were on vacation in Hawaii and we took a Catamaran booze cruise around the beach. Only about 7 customers and 2 crewmen. One beautiful girl with a tan and thong had my eyes glued to her ass as she knelt looking towards the front of the boat. I hope I wasnt too obvious.

In a Catamaran, there is a net in the middle of boat over the water, you can lie in it and bounce around or watch the water below you etc. One of the men went into it, older than us, real black hair and a lot of it, beard.

I didn't think anything particular about it but then I see his shorts are up and you can see his cock and hairy balls against his thigh. Initially I just thought oh the dumb ass doesn't know, but I look at Jen next to me and she is subtly looking at him. It's easy to look his direction without being obvious as it is the direction we are facing, forward on the boat. His equipment is not erect, but sizable, especially since he is not hard, his balls are hairy and big, and he has a smile as he is looking back at us. This is about 15 feet away. Jen is wearing sunglasses, so maybe thinking she is not noticed, she keeps glancing at him.

Maybe she too is thinking it's an accident, but she is taking advantage of it by looking.

I was half flustered at this, not really knowing what to do?

When we beach the boat to end the cruise, you have to walk down a narrow ladder, as the deck is now a several feet higher than the beach. So it is a bit of a treacherous descent. This other man goes first, and he stays at the base of the ladder giving his hand to the women to help them off, which means he and Jennifer exchange looks and thank you.

Seriously, I was thinking of punching him! But I also felt that weak, stand back feeling when another man takes some kind of control, however brief like this.

I was angry at him, but did not do anything. Then not too much l=later fantasized that he slipped her his hotel number with the handshake, and she sneaks off later for a sneaky fucking, or perhaps we from there we all go to a beach bar together.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:11 pm

My wife will occasionally get on one of the ChatRoulette type sites and interact with guys.

The way it works is they connect you, via video cam, with other people throughout the world and then you chat until one of you hits the button to move on.

She will put on a skimpy shirt and skirt, or dress, and high heels. She then just hops on cam and sees what guys are on there. It is almost all guys and many are already stroking their cocks. She likes to chat and play with guys. She would sometimes find a guy she likes and will cum with him on cam. It is so hot for me when she does this.

Raoul2004
Player

Unread post by Raoul2004 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:01 pm

This one's pretty mild, but a few months ago my wife went to a professional dinner out of town without me. One of the other people at the dinner was a guy my wife is friends with. In fact, they text each other regularly, and I jokingly refer to him as her boyfriend.

I texted my wife during the dinner and asked if she was being naughty, assuming she'd say no. To my surprise, she told me that she'd gotten a bit tipsy and started "accidentally" rubbing against the legs of some of the guys there, including her "boyfriend." I thought it was a hot story - especially given the guy who was involved!

Fmywife123
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fmywife123 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Fmywife123 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 pm
So, I was once not a wanna-be. When I was first getting back together with my wife after about a year-long break up I had found out my new fetish. We had a long and tough break up and I figured that if we were going to get back together we probably needed to be honest with each other and be very open. I decided to tell her that as we were messing around and I was between her thighs. I was enjoying myself and telling her that things were different and that I was not jealous anymore. She didn't believe me, but then I asked her if there were any guys that she wanted to have, but didn't get to or missed the chance to, or wanted to again? She said, "I'm not falling for that one". I told her that I was not trying to trap her, but to see if she had any regrets or things she wanted to do before things were official with us again? She, after some teasing and licking opened up about a guy that she knew.
He was the older brother of her friend. He had always been kind of flirty with her since high school, talking about how he loved her big butt and big perfect boobs. Telling her how pretty she was all the time. Well, they met at a party one night (she partied A LOT while we were apart) and they ended up going to a room together, not her usual but kinda hot to me. She told me that they started to hook up and people kept coming in and interrupting, she thinks that they did finish but doesn't remember much about the night and said she wanted to do it again. Then I said, "What if I wanted you to try him again? Why don't you text him and see what he is doing?". She was very surprised and told me "it is like 1 am on a Saturday, he is either out or probably sleeping."
I started teasing again and told her she should try anyway. She didn't believe me so I stood up and showed her my ROCK hard cock. She then texted him and after not much small talk at all, she told me that he asked if she wanted to come to watch a movie, as I was enjoying just licking her perfect pussy. She then said she was shutting it down and didn't think that it was a good idea. After me showing her my hard-on again, and telling her that it was a VERY GOOD idea, she finally said she would go but wasn't promising anything would happen. I agreed and watched her get dressed while I was completely naked. She then gave me a big kiss and asked if I was ABSOLUTELY sure that I wanted her to go. I said that I wanted her to get what she wanted and to have fun, not to worry about me. She then left.
He lived about 25 minutes away, and she texted a few times on the way talking about being nervous and how she thought that he didn't want to hook up, he was just being friendly. Then she told me she was there and she would text when she could. She did end up texting me for about 30-45 minutes, just telling me what was going on. "Starting the movie, see he didn't want anything.", "He sat next to me but isn't touching me or trying anything.". "He moved closer but isn't touching me, I'm tired might come home." Then BAM... silence.
5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes... I ask "how's it going?" no reply. 45 minutes, text again. no reply. 60 minutes, nothing... my dick is so hard it hurts, I am shaking from the nervousness, I LOVE this girl and I had no idea what to expect. 90 minutes, nothing... I texted like 5 more times then finally about 2 hours and 10-15 minutes she just sent "headed home". (she actually still sends this text to this day but I don't think she realizes what it means to me...)
I am excited, and I ask, "how did it go? Is everything ok? you haven't spoken in over two hours". She then just said "ill tell you when I get home.... so she made me sit there for another 30 minutes.
She got in and she just seemed really normal. I asked what happened and she just said "nothing, we were watching the movie, he scooted closer, we kinda cuddled and then I fell asleep. When I woke up and saw all the missed texts I freaked and came home. I was so tired I didn't want to text and drive. So I told her it was ok, and that I was proud that she even went and considered it. I asked "so he didn't try to kiss you or anything? She said "yeah we kissed a little bit, he touched my tits, but then when he stopped that is when I kinda passed out.
I decided not to push about it and told her that I have been hard since she left and couldn't wait to get her clothes off, she seemed surprised. Then she said, ok but I am really tired. So I took her clothes off and I laid her on our couch, I couldn't wait any longer. As she was lying there in her panties and her 38DDD tits perfectly laying, I kissed down her body and she told me to just put it in, she was horny, but I REALLY wanted to taste her, so I basically just pulled her panties off and pried her legs open and said, it was ok, i wanted to taste her first and get her wet then i would finish quick.
Then I kissed down her labia and smelled something I haven't smelled in a long time.
Then I tasted it, condom.

I had been with this woman (other than this short “break”) for about 5 years and had not used one of those in over 4 years. Then I kinda stopped and looked up at her and she had a look like "FUCK!!!" on her face. I just said, "Thats weird... you said nothing happened and your pussy tastes like a condom, how does that happen?" Well she was deathly afraid she ruined our relationship and started crying.
"I am so sorry, I can't believe I did that.... I don't want him, I only want you, I am sorry...." I just listen for a second... then told her to please stop... "I am not mad at all... I am crazy turned on... I really really REALLY am glad you did this and that you got what you wanted. Was it good? Can I hear about it? please?"
As soon as she saw I was happy, she immediately stopped crying and looked at me like I was crazy... and said "this turns you on? Umm yeah, if you're not mad like you're not mad at all?" I just told her that I loved her more than ever and that I am 100% ok with everything and have zero judgments, just wanted to know if she would tell me the details. That is when she kinda perked up and said "ok, well... when he moved closer he started kissing me, and then playing with my tits... you know how I like that... and I was already really wet cuz you wouldn't let me get off earlier... so I let him take my shirt off and my bra, and he sucked them while i... are you sure you want to hear this?"
I Was laying again between her legs looking up at her just amazed and so horny listening. I said "Hell yeah I do, this is fucking hot." She said "ok well I was horny so I reached into his shorts and started stroking his dick and then pulled it out and started giving him a hand job... then when he was fingering me he noticed how wet I was and commented on it, and I just smiled at him and said yeah... so he got up and grabbed a condom. Then I took off my pants and panties and he started on top of me...
He went pretty hard for a while in missionary, but then wanted me on top, so I did. I rode him while he just kissed my neck, chest and played/sucked my tits.
Then he asked what my favorite position was and I said from behind and he got up and bent me over and just smacked my ass... telling me how perfect it was, how he always wanted my ass. Telling me how all the guys talked about it, and how he knew one day he was going to have it. That he knew one day he was gonna fuck me from behind... then he pulled out and came in the condom, and I got dressed and came back"
As she was talking about that I could tell she was getting wetter, so I went down and licked and sucked her clit... then I started getting really into it and slipped down to her ass and was very surprised to taste condom again... so I licked more... licked into her ass... licked around her ass and it all tasted like a condom... and I looked up and said "So why does your ass taste like condom too then? like all over your ass...?"
Then she got red... "I am sorry, are you sure you won't be mad??" I just said, "Well, if you lie I kinda am, but if you just tell the truth... I am 100% ok with you being you and doing what you want..." "Ok, well when he was behind me and was telling me all that stuff about my ass being perfect and how he had wanted it for years and how he had dreamed of it, it was talking about my "ass"... and he had his finger or thumb wet, rubbing around my asshole... pushing in and out lightly.... then he just trusted hard a few times and asked if it was ok to put it in my ass, could he fuck my ass... and I just was so lost and into it, I just panted "yes, yes, put it in my ass please."
I just couldn't believe it... I said "I didn't think you liked that much? You always told me it hurt when we did it?" Then she said, "Well actually, I kinda like it now, I found out that I can cum from anal". I said "Ok, well what happened next?" then she said well, I was so wet that he didn't need any lube or anything... and I was so turned on from him fingering, he just stopped and put his head on my asshole... I leaned down, spread my ass for him and started to rub my clit... which helps me relax my ass so it feels better. He pushed in and like I said, I was soaked and it slid in, and he started fucking my ass still telling me how this was what he had dreamed of for years... saying "I can't believe I am in Casey’s ass right now... it is so amazing, your ass is so tight... I won't be lasting long... this is fucking amazing. I was so into it and rubbing my clit that I didn't even think about where he was going to cum (She always made guys pull out, even with condoms on... she was super nervous about getting pregnant and had never let anyone, not even me cum in her, not even with a condom on. )
I was literally about to cum myself just from licking her ass and pussy and hearing all of this. Then I said "Ok, so then what."
She said "Promise you won't be mad?" I again reassured her "No, babe, this is so amazing!!" "Ok, I hope not...
Well, he was just going at it... fucking me hard and I was bent over the couch and rubbing my clit and he just said, "I'm going to cum". I was lost and didn't even realize I never told him where to cum and told him I was close and about to cum too... and then I felt it... His cock started throbbing inside me... He was cumming in my ass and it felt like it was doubling in size... like it would get twice as thick and then go down every time he was shooting in me... it was so... umm so... different?" I just said, "umm how was it different?" "Well I have never felt it before and it was like... really good like it was amazing... he came for like an entire minute or more... like he was inside my ass, still thrusting while he was cumming and I could feel it so much that the end of the condom was swelling and felt hot inside me... and as he was doing this... after like the first 20 seconds... it pushed me over the edge... and I just came like REALLY REALLY hard all over his cock.... like I was shaking and fell forward and he just fell with me and kept going...
“I came so hard I didn’t want to move, I laid there for about 10-15 minutes with him until his soft cock just kinda fell out, and I remembered that I hadn't texted in a while. I thought it was maybe like 30 minutes... when I saw all the missed texts and that I had been getting fucked for over two hours I freaked. I figured you were going to be pissed!
She continued, “I just got dressed, kissed him, and said thank you, and I left. I think that maybe you should cum in me now?” I replied, "I don't have a condom though." She then said "That's ok, I bet it feels better without one." So I climbed on top of her and slid in and she was still soaked and I fucked her for about 5 minutes before I got that picture of him fucking her asshole into my head and I just lost it, and spurted about a cup of cum into her... it was leaking everywhere, just pouring out while I was still fucking and cumming in her... we just laid there and fell asleep. She never talked about it again. She literally pretended like it never happened and to this day will tell me that it was a dream of mine. I am 100% sure because I hate the taste of condom and i will never forget it now because of that night. That was also the last man to ever be in her ass, she hasn’t let me fuck her ass since, almost 15 years ago.

Sorry I had no paragraphs or organization, I got super excited typing and it was late, I did this revision hoping you would get interested a little more but I’m gonna go back thru and make some more corrections, we talked about this story the other night and more detail has come back. So I’ll do an edit/update. Thanks for reading and feel free to talk to me, send a message, ask any questions, I’m really excited to be here and read and see all this stuff. I really enjoy it here.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:15 am

weighus69 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:37 am
The sluttiest thing she ever did was being the featured entertainment at a guy's bachelor party. The groom, the best man and 4 ushers got a nice hotel room and she was to provide anything they wanted, no questions asked. She showed up in her tight, low cut little black dress wearinig a black leathr choker that read Party Doll and 8inch fuck me stillettos with the short skirt slit up to her waist. Initially she walked around and served drinks to the guys sitting on a couch and easy chairs, flaunting her body and making sure she bent over to serve the drinks and give each guy at look at her 34C's/ On of the guys put a record on to play some slow, bump and grind blues which she really got into,swaying left and right and doing the slut squat on her heels exposng her g string that barely covered her pussy. Another guy put on a blowj job video of a woman doing a blow bang and as she danced and shimmied the little black dress came off, exposting her big tits and g string.By this time each guy had his dick out, stroking it to her danceing and the video so she told the groom he would be last as she started sucking off the best man. As aahe bobbed her head up and down, they guys were all saying, Suck that dick, suck that dick suck that dick which she did until he came in her mouth. She held it and opened her mouth to show the guys, then gulped it down. Next she went from one usher to the other sucking each one to completion. Then it was the grooms turn as she slipped off her g string and straddled his lap, sliding her pussy down on his erect cock and letting him feast on her tittties. Shee rode him like a good cowgirl and when he was about to cum, she slid off his cock and let him cum in her mouth, showing him it all as she gulped it down. By this time two of the usshers wanted more and each one fucked her for a while and pulled out to cum on her ass. The best man fucked her ass for a while and got her to take his cock ass to mouth to finish him off. When all the guys were done she got dressed and left, leaving behind a group of very satisfied men.
If you don’t mind me asking. How did she get into this hot scenario of becoming the featured entertainer at a bachelor party?

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 am

Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:01 pm
This one's pretty mild, but a few months ago my wife went to a professional dinner out of town without me. One of the other people at the dinner was a guy my wife is friends with. In fact, they text each other regularly, and I jokingly refer to him as her boyfriend.

I texted my wife during the dinner and asked if she was being naughty, assuming she'd say no. To my surprise, she told me that she'd gotten a bit tipsy and started "accidentally" rubbing against the legs of some of the guys there, including her "boyfriend." I thought it was a hot story - especially given the guy who was involved!
But that is pretty hot though.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:20 am

I agree this one is hot. Sometimes it's those 'almost' that provide a lot of fantasy fuel, especially for we wannabes.

Mumfred wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:26 am
Raoul2004 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:01 pm

But that is pretty hot though.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:22 am

Had not heard of ChatRoulette, interesting. and I bet it IS hot for you when she cums with another guy on cam, wow.
Mumfred wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:11 pm
My wife will occasionally get on one of the ChatRoulette type sites and interact with guys.

The way it works is they connect you, via video cam, with other people throughout the world and then you chat until one of you hits the button to move on.

She will put on a skimpy shirt and skirt, or dress, and high heels. She then just hops on cam and sees what guys are on there. It is almost all guys and many are already stroking their cocks. She likes to chat and play with guys. She would sometimes find a guy she likes and will cum with him on cam. It is so hot for me when she does this.