Showing her off in public.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Alimpy4K
Experienced

Showing her off in public.

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:41 am

Any "wannabes" here ever take your wife or gf out with both of you intending to show her off to others?
A few times when we have gone out we have discussed her outfit beforehand and wanting to get her attention. She has huge tits and an amazing ass. So tight jeans and a top that shows a lot of cleavage. She does her hair and makeup and she doesn't like to wear heels often but these are the occasions when she is more likely too.
We both enjoy it and, although she still doesn't know what to make of the fact that I have no jealousy, she really likes it. We once even went to a bar that was right next to a strip club and it was packed with mostly guys. It was a great time. And after she had a few drinks she was talking about how there was someone there she thought would be a good choice to help us fulfill her mmf 3some fantasy. For a second I thought she meant literally, like that night. But she was just talking about fantasy, and I HAD encouraged her to browse. I decided to offer to buy her and the guy's table (him and 2 friends) drinks. She went and drank 2 rounds with those 3 other guys at their table and never told me which one of them she wanted to fuck lol. And all 3 were hitting on her so it was hard to tell.
There was an element of humiliation to that too. We had been sitting at the bar having friendly conversation with the bartenders and getting to know them quite well. But the bartenders, as well as the guys at the table all knew I bought a round of beers for my gf to drink with random guys while I sat alone at the bar. And other bar patrons probably also noticed she was with me, but went and flirted with them.
That time was a little extreme, and one of the hottest things that's happened. But any time she gets dolled up and shows off the T&A it gets me so excited!

Mrk
Prepubescent

Re: Showing her off in public.

Unread post by Mrk » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm

We enjoy going out and showing her off. She will wear a sheer blouse, skirt and heels. She loves the attention she gets. Often times I can get her to flash a boob or do an upskirt for me.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun for both of you.

Sadly my partner doesn’t yet have the confidence to tease me like that.

Hope to hear more about your antics and if she lets you, do post some T&A in the hotties section :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Inter94
Prepubescent

Unread post by Inter94 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:55 am

Mine likes showing off in public, flirting with men, gets a real kick out of it

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 am

my wife has no qualms about showing off her assets.
recently we had a first, while at fantasy fest she stripped down to nude at a bar party.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:06 am

Welcome to the forum Mrk.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:27 am

Alimpy4K wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:41 am
Any "wannabes" here ever take your wife or gf out with both of you intending to show her off to others?
A few times when we have gone out we have discussed her outfit beforehand and wanting to get her attention. She has huge tits and an amazing ass. So tight jeans and a top that shows a lot of cleavage. She does her hair and makeup and she doesn't like to wear heels often but these are the occasions when she is more likely too.
We both enjoy it and, although she still doesn't know what to make of the fact that I have no jealousy, she really likes it. We once even went to a bar that was right next to a strip club and it was packed with mostly guys. It was a great time. And after she had a few drinks she was talking about how there was someone there she thought would be a good choice to help us fulfill her mmf 3some fantasy. For a second I thought she meant literally, like that night. But she was just talking about fantasy, and I HAD encouraged her to browse. I decided to offer to buy her and the guy's table (him and 2 friends) drinks. She went and drank 2 rounds with those 3 other guys at their table and never told me which one of them she wanted to fuck lol. And all 3 were hitting on her so it was hard to tell.
There was an element of humiliation to that too. We had been sitting at the bar having friendly conversation with the bartenders and getting to know them quite well. But the bartenders, as well as the guys at the table all knew I bought a round of beers for my gf to drink with random guys while I sat alone at the bar. And other bar patrons probably also noticed she was with me, but went and flirted with them.
That time was a little extreme, and one of the hottest things that's happened. But any time she gets dolled up and shows off the T&A it gets me so excited!

I suspect I'll get berated for this but anyway....

I am certain I'm not alone when I fantasize about having a partner who has a admirable figure and appearance, yet just doesn't make the most of it, or come close to it. Now of course this can be quite a challenge for any of a vast variety of reasons that aren't necessary to get into.

However there are those women who do, or can do if they so choose and from my viewpoint, and this where I'll get the burns, it's sort of like a "Show and Shine". You have this partner who has 'The Look'. The hair, nails, makeup, perfume, expensive undergarments, hose, outer ware, shoes. And, of course the carriage and personality to pull it all off. And you, (I), have this inner satisfaction of "She's with ME!"

I may not have fully or completely sort of fleshed out what I'm trying to express, but the gist of it it there. For those guys who have a partner that does this, you are extremely lucky.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:26 am

Alimpy4K wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:41 am
We, or maybe I should say I, have a subtle version of your fun, not as deliberate anyway. My wife is the opposite about the show off part, but guys seeing her still has an effect. She's pretty, 5'7" so her large, full breasts look proportionate to her body. She doesnt hide them with her usual clothes, but doesnt show off either. She loves it when a guy checks them out. Though she wouldnt come out and admit it. It turns her on definitely. She does have one magenta sweater that shows them off nicely. I can get her to wear it when we are around a bunch of guys at a party or a sporting event. She has not trouble wearing jeans that make her look good. She attracts attention and it's alway hot when I get her home. The attention definitely gets her going, but she wouldnt directly admit it, or dress for it. Mmmm or maybe she does dress for it sometimes, just likes for me to suggest it?

rayovac99
Virgin

Unread post by rayovac99 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Mine def participates in showing off! It's a one of our biggest thrills to do, especially out of town. She loves the attention even tho she doesn't always admit to it. Not openly anyways.

The question I've posed many times, but I think exhibitionism in it's various forms, is a gateway for getting her shared. It almost seems like the most perfect scenario would have to play out for mine to do more, but I of course keep trying to encourage her to show off more and more! She does get off during pillow talk later when the "who did you catch looking at me," questions start popping off! Hopefully one day we'll getting a willing voyuer to push the envelope with her one day!

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:11 pm

rayovac99 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:00 pm
Mine def participates in showing off! It's a one of our biggest thrills to do, especially out of town. She loves the attention even tho she doesn't always admit to it. Not openly anyways.

The question I've posed many times, but I think exhibitionism in it's various forms, is a gateway for getting her shared. It almost seems like the most perfect scenario would have to play out for mine to do more, but I of course keep trying to encourage her to show off more and more! She does get off during pillow talk later when the "who did you catch looking at me," questions start popping off! Hopefully one day we'll getting a willing voyuer to push the envelope with her one day!
One of our biggest thrills as well. And we were also usually out of town when we do it.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:17 am

rayovac99 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:00 pm
Mine def participates in showing off! It's a one of our biggest thrills to do, especially out of town.
my wife is the same, when at home she doesn't really want to have her ways to be well known but when out of town, away from any chance of seeing people who now her is when she does her thing.

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads ... ost-281881

underthepeach
Trainable

Unread post by underthepeach » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:26 am

We actually did this the other night for the first time. Prior to our night out we shopped for some new tops to "show off the girls". Once we were out I let her know who was looking and she actually started to notice as well. This gave her a lot of confidence and made her aware that she is still a beautiful women to men other than just myself.

rogerg
Experienced

Unread post by rogerg » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:58 am

My wife is a bit of a show off and I love it. I especially like it when she wears very revealing clothing at very public places. Pre-Covid days we liked to spend time in our nearby mall and my petite wife wore sheer tops and skin tight shorts with neither bra nor panties. I loved watching the looks she got from guys young and old.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:30 pm

That is hot! It would have been even better if your wife had been fondled and touched up by one or all the men.

Owenchloe

Unread post by Owenchloe » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:47 pm

We've had a couple of nights where Chloe has dressed up in some sophisticated sexy dresses. Currently I've asked her to dress in a slutty black figure hugging dress with a deep plunge so I can take her out and show her off. Today we decided on some really cheap big hoop earrings to go with it. She's got the most amazing ass, you could bounce a coin off it, and flat stomach and pert breasts. Hopefully she gets a load of attention!

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:26 pm

becontree2001uk wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:30 pm
That is hot! It would have been even better if your wife had been fondled and touched up by one or all the men.
I wish! Hell, I wish we would have invited them all back to the hotel! :D

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:27 pm

Owenchloe wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:47 pm
We've had a couple of nights where Chloe has dressed up in some sophisticated sexy dresses. Currently I've asked her to dress in a slutty black figure hugging dress with a deep plunge so I can take her out and show her off. Today we decided on some really cheap big hoop earrings to go with it. She's got the most amazing ass, you could bounce a coin off it, and flat stomach and pert breasts. Hopefully she gets a load of attention!
That sounds incredibly hot!

Owenchloe

Unread post by Owenchloe » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:38 am

Alimpy4K wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:27 pm
Owenchloe wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:47 pm
That sounds incredibly hot!
Pesky COVID keeps getting in the way! Really need to find some time to take her out and get her dressed up, can't wait to encourage her to show herself when we are out, maybe pull her top down a bit or let her hike up her dress a bit. Also want her to start pointing out guys she would fuck next time we are out

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:27 pm

My fiancee is well aware of my desire to have her fuck other men, but thus far she has expressed no desire to fulfill my fantasy in that regard. However, I am extremely fortunate that she is an exhibitionist, and LOVES showing off her amazing body regularly. I don't know what it is like to have a true hotwife that enjoys the physical pleasures of other men, but I think having a sexy woman who likes showing off in very sexy outfits is almost equally thrilling.

We've gotten to the point were she wears very provocative outfits virtually every time we go out in public, and she definitely loves it. She routinely wears short skirts with no panties and clingy tops with no bra regularly in public. She's not shy in the slightest when she's out, sticking her magnificent titties out while talking to boys at the grocery store, or bending over to pick something off the bottom shelf in front of a lucky guy who happens to be in the same aisle as us. It's super exciting and extremely hot!

On the beach, she wears tiny bikinis with thong bottoms and seeks out the spots where the most male spectators are. She will then, much to my enjoyment, wander through all the male attention as she walks along the beach as every boy stares at her and even sometimes approach to make contact with her. It is truly awesome to see!

The best part is that, while I know she gets a thrill out of getting attention from guys, she mainly does it because she knows it totally turns me on. She may never actually become a true hotwife for me, but I am extremely happy and proud to be with a woman who turns so many other men on!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:36 am

Any chance of sharing some pics with us? Even neck down?

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:05 am

Something low cut, or short, yeah. Years ago she even got naked in the car and masturbated in the front seat while I was driving. She definitely has an exhibitionist side even if she won’t admit it or doesn’t do it much anymore.

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:36 am
If you're referring to me, there is a Hotties thread for my girl here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61943

If you're not referring to me then for the love of God DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK! ;)

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:02 am

This turned out to be much longer than I intended and is fairly mild for anyone actually in the lifestyle but here it is anyway:

My wife has known for a long time about my fantasy of her fucking other guys. She has an irrevocable “hall pass” that she tried to act on a few years ago, but it didn’t work out and now I believe it never will.

Anyway, she is well aware of my many kinks, one of which is the turn on of other men getting a glimpse of a bare boob or even better an accidental pussy flash. In the summer she has a number of outfits with which she doesn’t wear a bra and some gap (the advantage of being a B cup) so I’m always encouraging her to wear those when I know we will be around a lot of men. Not too long ago she spontaneously offered to go without panties to a restaurant, but the thought turned me on so much we ended up having sex and then she said she had to wear panties or she’d have cum dripping down her leg. Fair trade off I suppose. ;)

But to the point I’ll relate two recent incidents:

First we threw a rather large themed party recently where part of her outfit was a fairly short and thin (like costume thin) skirt with pantyhose and heels. Some time ago I had purchased some completely seamless and completely sheer pantyhose for her. No gusset, no nothing! It’s essentially like looking at her naked. Her pussy is clearly visible. Someone had the idea to get a photo of her being held horizontally by some of the men at the party. We had done this with another woman at the party some years back and my wife was a little jealous that that woman stole all the thunder, so she was more than willing to be the “it” girl this time. I certainly felt some stirring down below with the thought of all these men’s hands on her with a short skirt and no panties. The show may have been even better for the guys off to the side, but I don’t know for sure. One of the guys off to the side did say to me later “you’re going to get yourself in trouble”, but I did not ask him what he meant. Later my wife said to me, “I was kinda concerned doing that wearing only sheer pantyhose”. I just smiled and said “yeah, me too”. She just rolled her eyes.

The other time was a recent trip to Chicago for her birthday. I had bought her a nice present and I don’t know if she was feeling grateful or horny or maybe both. Our room was fairly high up but there was an office building across the street. I was complementing her on how good she looked (smart thing to do on her birthday especially) as we were getting dressed to go shopping for nothing in particular. The day was a little overcast and we had the lights on in the room. I had made sure the curtains were wide open. She had only panties on at this point and I said, do me a favor, go stand in the window topless. To my surprise she just said OK, and went to the window and raised her arms spun around and just stood there dancing a little facing the window. I used to have an office across from a hotel and you’d be surprised how many exhibitionists I was treated to the whole time wishing it was my wife…and now it was. The day was starting off well!

So we go shopping and she says let’s pop into Victoria’s Secret and you can pick out anything for me to wear. As you might imagine, we weren’t in the “practical” section. Next we picked up some sexy stilettos and we headed back to the hotel. She playfully asked “gee if I try this on for you what are you going to make me do?” I said “I think you know what I’m going to make you do, and we’re going to do it with the lights on and the curtains wide open.” To my surprise she lodged no protest whatsoever. I previously told her of the things I had seen from my office over the years so she was well aware of what a turn on it would be for me for it to be her getting fucked in plain sight.

Back at the hotel she changed into the lingerie and heels. She looked FANTASTIC! We had a suite so I made some drinks and made sure the curtains were open in all rooms and she lounged around in her lingerie. I wanted this time to last. It was dark by this time so with every lamp I could find turned on, anyone glancing our way could see as much as they wished. We eventually made our way to the bed and any lingerie that was in the way at this point was removed. My beautiful wife lay there in just thigh highs and heels for me and anyone else lucky enough to be in the right place to see. I will upfront say that I suck in bed. The only way I get my wife off is orally or through manual stimulation, so I immediately got to it. What a thrill it was for me to be eating her pussy hoping that someone was watching. After she came, I moved up and entered her, still with the thought of putting on a show for others.

I’ve recently overcome the hump and am able to go down on my wife AFTER I cum in her. She knows how much it turns me on BEFORE I cum so she uses it when she wants me to cum. She usually says some pretty hot things like “I know you want to clean me after you cum”. “ I know how much you love it.” “Cum hard so you’ll have plenty to clean”. But this time she ratcheted it up a notch and said “you really wish it was another man’s cum you were cleaning don’t you?” “You really want me to fuck someone and bring his cum home in my pussy for you to clean don’t you?” Between those words and the possibility that maybe someone would soon be watching me cleaning my jizz out of her pussy, I was barely able to squeak out a “yes”, I was cumming so hard.

In full disclosure I can’t say with certainty that anyone was watching, but man, what a turn on it was for me just having that possibility!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:42 pm

Stag78 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:50 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:36 am
If you're referring to me, there is a Hotties thread for my girl here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=61943

If you're not referring to me then for the love of God DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK! ;)
I was. Thanks for the link. And lucky guy you.

usul
Prepubescent

Unread post by usul » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:06 am

One of our things is going out to “play pool.” Playing pool means going out to a bar and doing just that, but she wears a short stretchy black dress, heels and no panties and I’m to wear a cock cage. She’s 39, beautiful, blonde, blue eyes, 36DD spilling out of her tight dress. And oh so confident.

She’s friendly and flirty with the men we encounter and gives back any smoldering stares from others, knowing it’s driving me crazy. For my part, I’m losing at pool as I keep placing the cue ball where she’ll have to bend over the table.

When we get home, we have great sex as she teases me “No one asked me about the key on my necklace. You got lucky because I would have told anyone who asked. Does it turn you on Daddy? Knowing that any other man there could have lifted my dress and fucked me and you couldn’t?”

I love pool night.