Building up slowly

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Re: Building up slowly

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 pm

A couple of weekends ago we drove to the city to meet with our new friends again. It's a bit of a drive so we made arrangements to stay in a hotel in the downtown area, and we weren't disappointed. This room however was set up differently than our first meeting. Upon entering, there was a sitting room with a TV, sofa, chair & coffee table while the bedroom was down a short hallway. The bedroom could not be seen from the sofa or chair. We recognized that this set-up might have an small impact on our evening.

The day before leaving we spent time putting together a sexy outfit for Mrs Curious to wear under her vanilla clothes. She chose a black lace bra and panty set from Victoria Secret, then covered it with a sheer black body suit that hugged her tight. This had snaps in the crotch which I had the pleasure of assisting with. ;) It dawned on me at that moment that I was helping her dress sexy for another man, and this added a next level thrill for me. She dressed in jeans and sweater that offered no hint of what was beneath.

We left the room to meet for dinner at a brewery, and once again we arrived slightly before they did. When they walked in we all greeted each other like old friends. The feeling was very comfortable and we were totally at ease with them. We all ordered drinks, had dinner and talked for about an hour then we agreed that it was time to head back to the room. We poured a glass of wine for everyone except for the other man since he'd be driving home later, then turned on some music and sat down to listen to a story that my wife had written for him. We learned during our last visit that he enjoys hearing of past experiences and other stories, so she crafted an intriguing little tale involving 2 couples and BDSM. :whip: They loved it! Our female friend playfully took the name of the female character in the story, then went into the bathroom to change into her sexy outfit. As she was preparing to leave the room, I stood behind my wife, turned her to face the other couple and lifted her sweater over her head. Upon revealing what was beneath, the other couple complemented on how sexy she looked. And she DID look sexy as fuck.

The other woman returned wearing a very sexy bra & panty set that left little to the imagination and walked over to where I was standing while he approached my wife and kissed her. Within a very short time, they disappeared from the sitting room without making a sound. I did not see them leave as I was busy :twisted: and was conflicted over the decision to join them or leave them to their privacy. This contradicts my desire to see my wife with another man, but I was also concerned about her being comfortable and not getting overwhelmed again. So, I chose to stay in the sitting area and put my focus on pleasing the other woman.

Later, my wife shared with me some details of her fun...
When they got to the bedroom, he caressed her body as he removed the lingerie that she was wearing. While they kissed she helped him to undress, then she kneeled down to take him into her mouth. When he was fully erect, she placed a condom on his cock which then quickly softened and never regained it's hardness. He apologized sincerely, then turned his focus onto her body. He played with her heavy tits, rolling her nipples while kissing her lips deeply. Then he asked for permission to go down on her pussy. She laughed and said "Uh, YEAH!!" He moved down her body, placed himself between her legs and gave her his very best tongue lashing. She says that it's hard to describe what he did, but that it was VERY good and gave her a long rolling orgasm. When she came down from her high, they laid on the bed and talked for a while. They peaked out a couple of times to see what was going on in the sitting room, then eventually came out to join us.

Meanwhile, myself and the other woman were dealing with a similar situation where my cock didn't cooperate either. I did my very best to please her in the other manners that I know, and I'm sure that she orgasmed several times.

When the evening was coming to an end, they dressed and we walked them to the elevator and said goodbye. We've traded dozens of text messages since, all positive and indicative of future fun. One of these times our ladies will actually get fucked!
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:21 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 pm
A couple of weekends ago we drove to the city to meet with our new friends again. It's a bit of a drive so we made arrangements to stay in a hotel in the downtown area, and we weren't disappointed. This room however was set up differently than our first meeting. Upon entering, there was a sitting room with a TV, sofa, chair & coffee table while the bedroom was down a short hallway. The bedroom could not be seen from the sofa or chair. We recognized that this set-up might have an small impact on our evening.

The day before leaving we spent time putting together a sexy outfit for Mrs Curious to wear under her vanilla clothes. She chose a black lace bra and panty set from Victoria Secret, then covered it with a sheer black body suit that hugged her tight. This had snaps in the crotch which I had the pleasure of assisting with. ;) It dawned on me at that moment that I was helping her dress sexy for another man, and this added a next level thrill for me. She dressed in jeans and sweater that offered no hint of what was beneath.

We left the room to meet for dinner at a brewery, and once again we arrived slightly before they did. When they walked in we all greeted each other like old friends. The feeling was very comfortable and we were totally at ease with them. We all ordered drinks, had dinner and talked for about an hour then we agreed that it was time to head back to the room. We poured a glass of wine for everyone except for the other man since he'd be driving home later, then turned on some music and sat down to listen to a story that my wife had written for him. We learned during our last visit that he enjoys hearing of past experiences and other stories, so she crafted an intriguing little tale involving 2 couples and BDSM. :whip: They loved it! Our female friend playfully took the name of the female character in the story, then went into the bathroom to change into her sexy outfit. As she was preparing to leave the room, I stood behind my wife, turned her to face the other couple and lifted her sweater over her head. Upon revealing what was beneath, the other couple complemented on how sexy she looked. And she DID look sexy as fuck.

The other woman returned wearing a very sexy bra & panty set that left little to the imagination and walked over to where I was standing while he approached my wife and kissed her. Within a very short time, they disappeared from the sitting room without making a sound. I did not see them leave as I was busy :twisted: and was conflicted over the decision to join them or leave them to their privacy. This contradicts my desire to see my wife with another man, but I was also concerned about her being comfortable and not getting overwhelmed again. So, I chose to stay in the sitting area and put my focus on pleasing the other woman.

Later, my wife shared with me some details of her fun...
When they got to the bedroom, he caressed her body as he removed the lingerie that she was wearing. While they kissed she helped him to undress, then she kneeled down to take him into her mouth. When he was fully erect, she placed a condom on his cock which then quickly softened and never regained it's hardness. He apologized sincerely, then turned his focus onto her body. He played with her heavy tits, rolling her nipples while kissing her lips deeply. Then he asked for permission to go down on her pussy. She laughed and said "Uh, YEAH!!" He moved down her body, placed himself between her legs and gave her his very best tongue lashing. She says that it's hard to describe what he did, but that it was VERY good and gave her a long rolling orgasm. When she came down from her high, they laid on the bed and talked for a while. They peaked out a couple of times to see what was going on in the sitting room, then eventually came out to join us.

Meanwhile, myself and the other woman were dealing with a similar situation where my cock didn't cooperate either. I did my very best to please her in the other manners that I know, and I'm sure that she orgasmed several times.

When the evening was coming to an end, they dressed and we walked them to the elevator and said goodbye. We've traded dozens of text messages since, all positive and indicative of future fun. One of these times our ladies will actually get fucked!
It sounds like all four of you hit it off wonderfully! I'm happy that everyone left with a smile on their faces. Have you guys set a date as to when you'll be meeting next?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 am

Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:32 pm
A couple of weekends ago we drove to the city to meet with our new friends again....When the evening was coming to an end, they dressed and we walked them to the elevator and said goodbye. We've traded dozens of text messages since, all positive and indicative of future fun. One of these times our ladies will actually get fucked!
Sounds like you had a great experience. I'm really glad.

From my (albeit it limited) experience swinging, I think that that performance issues can be quite common. The key thing, though, is that you all had a level of comfort with each other, everyone still had a good time, and you left without anyone feeling bad or awkward about it. I think that's a win. Plus, this allowed you and Mrs. Curious to proceed at a slow pace, and that might end up being a good thing.

In the meantime, enjoy those flirty text messages. Finding a couple with whom you have a good four-way connection can be very hard. I'm so excited for you guys that you found it.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 am

Congratulations, my friends, on a great adventure!
We all like reading adventures of others on here, but it goes to another level when it's friends having the fun. :D
It's quite easy picturing Mrs Curious' face as she has rolling orgasms. :whip:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:22 pm

Glad you all had fun :D!!
I'm not experienced in swinging, but I can easily see performance issues popping up ;). It's a lot to take in and could be overwhelming in a good way ;). And, you know, as long as you two took care of the ladies........... :whip:.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:05 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:22 pm
I'm not experienced in swinging, but I can easily see performance issues popping up ;). It's a lot to take in and could be overwhelming in a good way ;). And, you know, as long as you two took care of the ladies........... :whip:.
Yep, if your lady is happy YOU are happy, is my motto!! :whip:

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:11 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 am
Finding a couple with whom you have a good four-way connection can be very hard. I'm so excited for you guys that you found it.
Thank you LFA, much appreciated. It's actually pretty remarkable to have met and connected so well, but it wasn't easy to find a compatible couple as you noted.
Going slowly and appreciating things as we go has actually helped us with understanding each others needs and desires. For example, just a couple of days ago while having dinner, we talked about the last meet and the things we liked about it and things we'd do differently. Having that discussion separate from playtime really validated what was said to each other. But then later that night we got to enjoy each other :mrgreen:
Last edited by hoping_she_will_1day on Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:17 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 am
Congratulations, my friends, on a great adventure!
We all like reading adventures of others on here, but it goes to another level when it's friends having the fun. :D
It's quite easy picturing Mrs Curious' face as she has rolling orgasms. :whip:
Thank you sir, that means allot to us. Now just imagine sitting out on the front porch sipping bourbon while sharing stories on a warm summer evening.

Me..."OMG, you should have seen the way her eyes rolled back in her head as he...."
You..."I had to flip the damn mattress over to find a dry spot because she..."

:twisted: :whip:

That's next level there...lmao

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:41 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:22 pm
Lol, I recognize that little wink that you strategically positioned there. :lol:

MC and I talked about the overall feeling of this meet as compared to the first, and we both agreed that it was tremendously less stressful this time. Having already gone through the introductions, chatting to get to know each other and finding that there is a mutual connection made this last meet much more relaxed and at ease. We'll just need to let things stay natural and easy so that when the time comes, the things that need to pop UP do indeed POP up.

A funny little nugget that I just remembered from dinner conversation. We all expected that we would be having burgers and beer, but when we got there we found that the menu that night was Mexican food. Rolling with the changes, we all ordered and waited as we continued talking. When our meals were delivered, the other lady who was seated across from MC looked up from her plate and said something along the lines of "this probably isn't the best food to have tonight". It took a second for that to register before everyone had a good laugh.

The conversation had been so at ease that it wasn't until that moment that it really registered what was for sure going to happen when we got back to our room. It didn't feel like any extra pressure, but maybe it was?

Thank you ma'am, you and HN1 are very much appreciated.

Married to Mrs Curious

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:16 am

Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:11 am
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 am
Finding a couple with whom you have a good four-way connection can be very hard. I'm so excited for you guys that you found it.
Thank you LFA, much appreciated. It's actually pretty remarkable to have met and connected so well, but it wasn't easy to find a compatible couple as you noted.
Going slowly and appreciating things as we go has actually helped us with understanding each others needs and desires. For example, just a couple of days ago while having dinner, we talked about the last meet and the things we liked about it and things we'd do differently. Having that discussion separate from playtime really validated what was said to each other. But then later that night we got to enjoy each other :mrgreen:
I am so happy for you two….look forward to watching your journey together from the sidelines…

G

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:33 am

MC had the day off from work today, and I thought what a wonderful opportunity for a bit of afternoon delight!!
I messaged that if she would be home, I'd come by to eat lunch...and then eat her. She was very coy with her response, but I interpreted that to be a yes. ;)

I stopped on the way and grabbed a small bouquet to surprise her, and it worked. I sat down to eat my lunch while we talked briefly, then stood and gathered her in my arms and led her to what we affectionately call the cumming couch. Since we're empty nester's we don't have to worry about anyone walking in on us, only the curious eyes of our neighbors...which can be fun at times.

When she leaned back and spread her legs and revealed her beautiful prize I looked for the throw pillows for her to put under her head. She said that they must be upstairs on the other sofa, along with the throw blankets. I teased that she must have left them there from her last BF fuck then dove into her pussy. There she laid completely nude, and myself fully dressed in my work clothes. I worked quickly but carefully to keep from getting my shirt wet! She came within minutes then sat up with a beautiful grin on her pretty face and asked how much time I had. She reached for my belt, loosening it then opened my jeans and pulled my thickening cock out. She wasted no time at all working her magic on me, I was rock hard within seconds. She brought me to the brink then glanced up at me, spoke softly then took me over the edge. My cum splashed her her chin and dribbled down onto her thighs in huge puddles. She continued working my sensitive cockhead until I couldn't bear it any longer and I stepped away out of breath.

We kissed then stood to clean up. I wiped my crotch with a cloth, zipped and buckled my jeans and kissed her goodbye. She walked me to the door, still nude. As I drove back to work it dawned on me that I still had her juices in my facial hair. LMAO. What a sweet little present to bring back to work.

Married to Mrs Curious

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:40 am

Nice to go home for lunch.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:52 pm