Babysteps,eating my own cream pie?advice?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
runaway
Experienced

Re: Babysteps,eating my own cream pie?advice?

Unread post by runaway » Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:01 am

In our case I make my wife cum first by eating her out, then I cum inside her from PIV, so we’re both satiated. I could see it working if she hasn’t cum yet and still wants/needs some oral after I cum inside her. She’s 10/10 horny until she cums, and that might be the vocal encouragement I need to eat my cum out of her tasty little snatch. I think I’ll try that.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:12 pm

I crave to be asked to lick my woman's pussy clean of her lover's cum mixed in with her own hot wetness. Nothing would excite me more than having her sit on my face until she was perfectly clean for her next date.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:33 pm

If I remember correctly, the first time I ate a creampie would have been about 40 years ago and I wasn't aware I was about to when it happened.

My wife and I were staying with her mum and sister and the SIL had gone out for the evening with her married boyfriend. I'd gone downstairs to the bathroom around midnight and had just come out as she came home. I asked her if she'd had a good evening and she told me she was frustrated. They'd just fucked in the back of his car and he'd cum but pulled out before bringing her off. She squirts when she cums and he didn't want any stains on the car seats.

As I'd already gone down on her in the past, she asked if I would help her out. I wasn't up for fucking her at this stage of our relationship but I agreed to go down on her. She stripped off quickly and slouched back on a chair and I knelt between her legs, already looking forward to tasting her delicious juices.

I suddenly noticed a large blob of sperm dribble out of her and run down her crack and over her anus. It hadn't occurred to me that his sperm would still be inside her but I was already too turned on to care. I'd tasted my own sperm from my hand in the past and off her tits too so I just went down and started licking the cum off her anus first, so that none of it got away from me. Then I moved my tongue up and soon reached inside her vagina. She seemed to enjoy me licking her clean more than she usually did when I went down on her.

It didn't take long for her to cum though and I had her juices fill my mouth. She kissed me passionately and wanted to go down on me but I declined but went back down between her legs and kissed her good night down there.

I went back to bed and my wife woke up so I told her what had just happened as she always liked to hear what her sister and I did. She kissed me and said she could taste them on my lips and that made her feel horny. She got on top of me and we fucked until we both came. After a few moments, she moved up my body and lowered herself down on my face and fed me my creampie.

She wasn't normally dominant in bed so I found it highly arousing when she made me clean her up. I also ate snowballs from her mouth after she'd blown me and whenever she blew a young work colleague in front of me. I liked the taste of cum so I didn't mind and the fact that she would make me do it made it even more exciting.

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:22 pm

One technique to practice eating your creampie is to cum inside a condom and freeze it, immediately. When you want to play with your wife, put the little ice cube inside her while foreplay and wait a bit. There's your cream pie freshly served for silky seconds or eating.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:48 am

h3atseeker wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:22 pm
One technique to practice eating your creampie is to cum inside a condom and freeze it, immediately. When you want to play with your wife, put the little ice cube inside her while foreplay and wait a bit. There's your cream pie freshly served for silky seconds or eating.
Wow, that's a great idea. Have you done that?

h3atseeker
Virgin

Unread post by h3atseeker » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 pm

I've eaten her out when she was on the pill, but these days, using condoms, not anymore. Maybe she'll take it again when she finds her first lover :mrgreen:

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:40 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:33 pm
If I remember correctly, the first time I ate a creampie would have been about 40 years ago and I wasn't aware I was about to when it happened.

My wife and I were staying with her mum and sister and the SIL had gone out for the evening with her married boyfriend. I'd gone downstairs to the bathroom around midnight and had just come out as she came home. I asked her if she'd had a good evening and she told me she was frustrated. They'd just fucked in the back of his car and he'd cum but pulled out before bringing her off. She squirts when she cums and he didn't want any stains on the car seats.

As I'd already gone down on her in the past, she asked if I would help her out. I wasn't up for fucking her at this stage of our relationship but I agreed to go down on her. She stripped off quickly and slouched back on a chair and I knelt between her legs, already looking forward to tasting her delicious juices.

I suddenly noticed a large blob of sperm dribble out of her and run down her crack and over her anus. It hadn't occurred to me that his sperm would still be inside her but I was already too turned on to care. I'd tasted my own sperm from my hand in the past and off her tits too so I just went down and started licking the cum off her anus first, so that none of it got away from me. Then I moved my tongue up and soon reached inside her vagina. She seemed to enjoy me licking her clean more than she usually did when I went down on her.

It didn't take long for her to cum though and I had her juices fill my mouth. She kissed me passionately and wanted to go down on me but I declined but went back down between her legs and kissed her good night down there.

I went back to bed and my wife woke up so I told her what had just happened as she always liked to hear what her sister and I did. She kissed me and said she could taste them on my lips and that made her feel horny. She got on top of me and we fucked until we both came. After a few moments, she moved up my body and lowered herself down on my face and fed me my creampie.

She wasn't normally dominant in bed so I found it highly arousing when she made me clean her up. I also ate snowballs from her mouth after she'd blown me and whenever she blew a young work colleague in front of me. I liked the taste of cum so I didn't mind and the fact that she would make me do it made it even more exciting.
That's a super-hot story there!

MAcuckold13
Prepubescent

Unread post by MAcuckold13 » Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

I am totally into this lifestyle but wife is not, so when it comes to purposely cleaning her it doesn't happen. She does expect me to finish her some way though and at first I would rub her clit but finally I said to hell with it and went down on her. I figured if it bothered her she'd stop me. She's not a fan but she loves oral so I was able to stay down on her. Of course now I start thinking it's someone else's and most of the time I get hard again. I purposely cum before most of the time now, she let's me go down on her and I kinda get my fantasy. Just wish she was into and made me clean or played along someone else's or be someone else's Oh well