Baby steps

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CuckBar
Trainable

Re: Baby steps

Unread post by CuckBar » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:20 pm

MysterMyst wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:02 am
Hello. This has been fun following your progress.
Thankyou. Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be one of those fast flowing threads!
So bare with me lol!

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:17 pm

How often do you two go out in the nightlife together? How often does she go with women, without you?
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:25 am

BeNatural wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:17 pm
How often do you two go out in the nightlife together? How often does she go with women, without you?
We don't go out together that often as we have kids. She does go out with her women friends more often. Mainly the Mums from school. It's on these nights out she's had quite a few encounters with men but nothing has actually happened yet!

We have been at a family occasion for the past weekend with alot of other people who we didn't know. I'd decided not to mention anything to do with cuckolding, so was very surprised after I'd been chatting to a guy and he'd left to go to the bar, my wife nudged me and said him, with a wicked smile on her face! The guy was a professional sportsman and was huge. Nothing happened but it was a good moment!

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:17 am

CuckBar wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:25 am
I'd been chatting to a guy and he'd left to go to the bar, my wife nudged me and said him, with a wicked smile on her face! The guy was a professional sportsman and was huge. Nothing happened but it was a good moment!
It sounds to me like she's on board, and now it's just a matter of the right guy matching up with the right timing.

It's neat that she goes out with other women and has that flirting opportunity.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:53 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:17 am
CuckBar wrote:
It sounds to me like she's on board, and now it's just a matter of the right guy matching up with the right timing.

Thanks I really hope that is true and yes she is a big flirt when she's out!

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:14 pm

CuckBar wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:53 pm
BeNatural wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:17 am
CuckBar wrote:

Thanks I really hope that is true and yes she is a big flirt when she's out!
I have a hunch that extroverted women are slightly more likely to find hotwifing to be appealing, versus introverted women, but maybe not by a huge margin.

Her being very social and chatting people up definitely bodes well for this.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:12 am

It certainly sounds like she is liking thinking about being a hotwife. With some gentle encouragement on your part, she could be more bold and make this a reality. Making sure of your feelings, and communicating those desires is important.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:48 pm

Well the wife's gone out with friends tonight, high heels, anklet and all!
She's just rang and I asked if she'd pulled. She said I've actually been chatted up alot but they weren't my type!
They're going dancing now, so I told her to have fun and have a snog!
Her response was, "no I only want you!" Aggghhh!
Nothing is probably going to happen but keeping fingers crossed!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:57 pm

Well you planted the seed so you never know.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:50 pm

I was giving my wife a massage yesterday morning. We were both naked and once I'd finished her back she wanted more. So I turned her over and got to massage her beautiful breasts and front, brushing her clit occasionally. This is when she took my cock in her hand and started wanking me. I put some cream on it and she giggled and carried on. We both did! Eventually this led to sex which had to be cut short because we heard our daughter coming up the stairs! Blue ball's again!

The point of this post is it got me thinking about booking an erotic massage for her. I've mentioned it and she seems quite positive about it. She's said we'll have a chat about it tomorrow!

There's a massage service in London offering a tantric yoni massage with a happy ending! Has anyone had any experience with this sort of thing?

Also we've been watching a programme called open house in England. All about swinging, it's quite good and the Mrs loves it. Maybe opening her mind up a bit!

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:26 am

I think things are going along very nicely for you two! That's awesome. You're being patient, and her interest is continuing at a natural pace.

Really neat!

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:48 am

BeNatural wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:26 am
I think things are going along very nicely for you two! That's awesome. You're being patient, and her interest is continuing at a natural pace.

Really neat!
Thanks BeNatural!

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:31 pm

Just thought I'd share this story.
I was trying to get my wife to have sex the other day. Unfortunately she's hurt her back and didn't feel like it so instead she started talking about all the men she was going to fuck. I started wanking and she carried on telling me how she was going to ride their big, thick cocks. Tie me up, gag me and make me watch. When she said how she was going to suck their cocks dry I came hard! She kaughed and said "You're so easy".
She really knows how to push my buttons!

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:18 am

What a delightful way of avoiding sex your wife has, top marks to her!!!
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:19 am

I hope sexy Mrs CuckBar is on the mend ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:36 am

Your wife sounds utterly delightful. A real tease. You are a lucky man. Have things developed any further?

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:51 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:19 am
I hope sexy Mrs CuckBar is on the mend ... 🤔
Hi, yes her back was badly bruised but it's gone down now and good for sex again!
trecital wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:36 am
Your wife sounds utterly delightful. A real tease. You are a lucky man. Have things developed any further?
Unfortunately not apart from the teasing of course!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:21 pm

Has she agreed, in principle, to become a HW? :)

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:53 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:21 pm
Has she agreed, in principle, to become a HW? :)
Not really. I think in her mind before anything could possibly happen she would have to lose weight. Which in mind is ridiculous because I think she's beautiful as she is!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:27 am

I don't know what she is talking about ... Her avatar looks sexy.
Perhaps a sexy photo shoot, boudoir pics in lingerie (and a little red wine or 420) would inspire her to get in the mood.
If it is positive male feedback she needs to embolden her, post some in the Hotties section, and have her read the readers' reactions. ;)

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:08 am

The wife's gone off on a girls weekend. She made sure to shave her pussy last night and then informed me today that she'd bought some sexy underwear. I asked if she was taking that with her and she replied with a cheeky smile saying yes!
She really does know how to tease me!

Toronto Couple
Virgin

Unread post by Toronto Couple » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:28 am

CuckBar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:50 pm
I was giving my wife a massage yesterday morning. We were both naked and once I'd finished her back she wanted more. So I turned her over and got to massage her beautiful breasts and front, brushing her clit occasionally. This is when she took my cock in her hand and started wanking me. I put some cream on it and she giggled and carried on. We both did! Eventually this led to sex which had to be cut short because we heard our daughter coming up the stairs! Blue ball's again!

The point of this post is it got me thinking about booking an erotic massage for her. I've mentioned it and she seems quite positive about it. She's said we'll have a chat about it tomorrow!

There's a massage service in London offering a tantric yoni massage with a happy ending! Has anyone had any experience with this sort of thing?

Also we've been watching a programme called open house in England. All about swinging, it's quite good and the Mrs loves it. Maybe opening her mind up a bit!
Sounds great. Sensuous massage is amazing because it takes away pressure to have sex and can push boundaries. She can be in low light under a sheet to start.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:36 am

Toronto Couple wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:28 am
CuckBar wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Sounds great. Sensuous massage is amazing because it takes away pressure to have sex and can push boundaries. She can be in low light under a sheet to start.
Yes I'm hoping this is something I can actually make a reality!

She's home from her weekend away with friends and in a drunken conversation, she's told them I want her to fuck other men and that I'm obsessed by it. They all had a good laugh about it apparently. I got semi hard when she was telling me this so it looks like I'm getting the humiliation without the actual cuckolding! Fml!

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:56 am

The last couple of times we've had sex my wife has started calling me a cuck. She knows it turns me on and has been calling me cuck in regular conversation and ending phone calls with bye cuck!
She said she can't wait for Xmas day so she can ask the cuck to come in the kitchen in front of everyone! :oops:
She is a very big tease!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:39 am

Your sexy wife appears to be enjoying the prospect of cuckolding you, or at least teasing you and humiliating you about it (which you enjoy). The question is, 'Is she willing to walk the walk, like she talks the talk' ... Because when there is truth behind her barbs, it gets real, quickly.