Poll: scenarios that turn you on

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What scenarios short of sex turn you on

wife sending G-rated but suggestive pictures to a man
9%
wife going out dancing without you
11%
wife openly flirting with men at a party you are both attending
17%
wife erasing texts to men
1%
being left caring for children or some task that prevents you from wanking while wife is out
2%
wife travelling alone
8%
wife attending a bbq in a short skirt and no panties
10%
wife accidentally sending a nude photo to someone you know
4%
wife reconnecting with an ex on Facebook
6%
wife putting a cleavage shot on Facebook
3%
wife calling out a different name during sex
7%
wife using a dildo much larger than your cock
12%
having a cocky friend who believes he could seduce your wife
5%
hearing back channel that there is some gossip about whether your wife may be a hotwife
5%

Total votes: 978

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Poll: scenarios that turn you on

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:00 am

I started a thread asking what scenarios turn you on, but I thought there might be more involvement it it was a poll. Aside from the sex acts, what things turn you on? Since this is the wannabe forum, these can be role-play, innocent things that make you think she might, etc...

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: Poll: scenarios that turn you on

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:13 am

Early lead to wife wearing short skirt and no panties! I love it that my wife does this!

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:22 pm

My wife prefers wearing panties so she can flash someone she’s interested in meeting. It always works.

Pauline

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:19 am

Wow... a lot of new replies... looks like a wife openly flirting while wearing a skirt and no panties would please most wannabes!

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Almost all of these turn me on, could only select 5.

marriedman50
Trainable

Unread post by marriedman50 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:44 am

My wife always uses a dildo when we have sex, almost always a bigger one than my cock which she uses to rub her clit till she cums - only then will she let me penetrate her and usually wants me to cum quickly. I find it a massive turn-on to watch her hands grasping a big realistic dildo and pushing it against her crotch and clit until she orgasms. She doesn't like to put it inside her though, which is a pity, she finds dildos too hard and uncomfortable and prefers cocks for fucking. Unfortunately she doesn't seem interested in taking it further though I keep suggesting to her she could have the real thing, but our sex life has definitely become a lot more exciting since I bought her a collection of big realistic dildos...

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:44 am

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:22 pm
My wife prefers wearing panties so she can flash someone she’s interested in meeting. It always works.

Pauline
My wife does NOT wear them for the same reason ;-)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:21 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:44 am
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
It’s all different for everyone! My wife likes flashing her panties

Pauline

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:54 am

Panties...i bought my future hotwife a few pairs of panties with different sayings on them...my husbands a cuck...return full ..queen of spades etc...im retired n she works n so when im doing our laundry i see she wears them...its a turn on knowing at some point some other guy will see them on her as well as hoping to go down in her n shes wearing them n i find they have been filled!! Still waiting!!!

BBWcuckold
Virgin

Unread post by BBWcuckold » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:03 am

Marksmall5 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:37 pm
Almost all of these turn me on, could only select 5.
Lol same I selected way too many.

She has most definitely used vibes bigger than me so that was a no brainer.

The one that’s been the closest to anything happening is the “she travels alone” option. She’s done this a few times and I’ve soo often (joking but not really) told her that if she picks up a guy at the bar I’m fine with it. One time I thought it actually happened but turns out nada.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:45 pm

Lol
Hardly one of these didn’t turn me in.
I’ve playing away is always a hot idea. Condoms in handbag.
:roll:

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:41 pm

The one that turns me on most is "wife openly flirting with men at a party you are both attending". I get a mental image of a hot summer's day and a party which continues into the evening. It's just after sunset and I watch from the shadows in a quiet corner of the (large) garden. My wife is laid back kissing one man, her dress is up round her waist and another man is thrusting vigorously between her spread thighs. The sex is bareback.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:06 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:44 am
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
:up:

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:19 am

Erasing texts I really like. It’s subtle, but so hot. Suggestive and secretive.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:10 am

How about gaining access to your wife's texts and emails with a man she hopes to meet.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:53 am

Two things I don’t do, check her email and I don’t look in her purse. She doesn’t check my email and she doesn’t look in my billfold.

Pauline

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:23 am

I would like to hear back channel gossips.

I heard numerous rumors about her before we started dating. For instance, one of her friends said that someone took my girlfriend's keys from her, and she kissed the guy to get her keys back. The guy got more daring and put the keys inside his pants, and my girlfriend grabbed the keys from inside his pants.

There was also one time when another one of her friends said that they were hitchhiking and both flashed a guy to give them a ride. The guy took them both and they flashed him once again after they arrived at their destination. The guy suggested driving them to his home but they declined.

There is something about hearing other people talk about her that turns me on.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:29 am

hastytrtl wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:23 am

I heard numerous rumors about her before we started dating. For instance, one of her friends said that someone took my girlfriend's keys from her, and she kissed the guy to get her keys back. The guy got more daring and put the keys inside his pants, and my girlfriend grabbed the keys from inside his pants.

There was also one time when another one of her friends said that they were hitchhiking and both flashed a guy to give them a ride. The guy took them both and they flashed him once again after they arrived at their destination. The guy suggested driving them to his home but they declined.

I should have added that as a choice! I agree that it is super hot! Once I was coming back to the campfire where a group of friends were sitting and one friend was showing another something on his phone and they were snickering. I got enough of a peek to see that the picture was of Lil. I demanded to see the picture. It was taken across the fire, where she was sitting pantiless in a short skirt. The light from the fire completely revealed her pussy, as her knees were far apart. I zoomed in, and you could see her labia, her hood, and opening! I started to act mad (as I thought would be expected) and my friend scrolled up to her face. She was looking straight at the camera and biting her lip in an exagerated fashion. My friend gave me a shrug and raised eyebrow, and there was nothing left for me to say. I have jerked off a number of times thinking about him showing that photo around.

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:26 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:29 am
hastytrtl wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:23 am

I should have added that as a choice! I agree that it is super hot! Once I was coming back to the campfire where a group of friends were sitting and one friend was showing another something on his phone and they were snickering. I got enough of a peek to see that the picture was of Lil. I demanded to see the picture. It was taken across the fire, where she was sitting pantiless in a short skirt. The light from the fire completely revealed her pussy, as her knees were far apart. I zoomed in, and you could see her labia, her hood, and opening! I started to act mad (as I thought would be expected) and my friend scrolled up to her face. She was looking straight at the camera and biting her lip in an exagerated fashion. My friend gave me a shrug and raised eyebrow, and there was nothing left for me to say. I have jerked off a number of times thinking about him showing that photo around.
Sounds hot! I didn't have any experience with visual evidence like a photo, but I heard tons of memories of her being slutty even after we started dating. I always looked a bit jealous hearing about them but deep inside I thought it was hot hearing about them. There is something incredibly hot about other people talking about how hot/slutty your SO is/was.

badlandsmans187
Prepubescent

Unread post by badlandsmans187 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:02 pm

PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
100% agree. The thought of someone getting a little tease peak at her panties is amazing. Whenever she goes out I always ask her to send me a picture of the panties she's wearing so I can imagine what guys might see.

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:27 am

Nearnorth4livin wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:54 am
Panties...i bought my future hotwife a few pairs of panties with different sayings on them...my husbands a cuck...return full ..queen of spades etc...im retired n she works n so when im doing our laundry i see she wears them...its a turn on knowing at some point some other guy will see them on her as well as hoping to go down in her n shes wearing them n i find they have been filled!! Still waiting!!!

Where did you buy them? I'm interested in getting some for my wife.

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:34 am

badlandsmans187 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:02 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
100% agree. The thought of someone getting a little tease peak at her panties is amazing. Whenever she goes out I always ask her to send me a picture of the panties she's wearing so I can imagine what guys might see.

The flashing choice is definitely hot. It doesn't matter to me if she is wearing them or not. Mine is too modest to flash. I hope that changes soon.

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:03 am

The panties..got them from etsy web site...she wears them alot...

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 pm

As a matter fact,my wife's most favorite dildo 8'' long.

mtl4play
Prepubescent

Unread post by mtl4play » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:15 am

My personal preference is wife using a larger dildo than me. Recently introduced dildos into our play, and are using one that is about the same size as me, but way more firmer that I am. She orgasms quick and hard on it and to see her use it! So of course I bought a couple of larger ones :lol: but she saw them and refused to try them (7.5 insertable, so not crazy big). Working on it, because i think she would love the feeling, and I know I would get so turned on watching her take it. I'm hoping that she would start thinking about guys with larger cocks after enjoying the bigger ones.