At least she's playing along...

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
zenmaster
Virgin

At least she's playing along...

Unread post by zenmaster » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:25 pm

So my wife has been aware of this fantasy for at least 5 years now and it's really been hot and cold. Sometimes we'll talk about it in bed and have amazing sex and other times my fantasy will really bother her emotionally and there will be no talk about if for months.

In reality, I know she'll probably never actually become a full hotwife as I'm still the only person she's ever been with and I could see her living with such guilt if it ever happened... so I don't push but still do fantasize...

Let me tell you a little about my wife... she's a petite Asian, just turned 40, is still in amazing shape and is still damn hot. She still gets mistaken for being in her 20s on a regular basis.

Which brings me to a girl's trip she just came back from. When she came home she couldn't wait to tell me what happened. My wife went on a girl's trip with 3 GFs and along with a night of drinking and good food, ended up at the lounge of a 5 star hotel. One thing about my wife is that when she drinks, her inhibitions go down but she also becomes amazingly charming and social. Well, this night her charm was on 100%! She said she started talking with a bunch of older men (probably 15-20 years older), who were very flirtatious and touchy, and one of them was asking if she'd be his second wife. She was flattered but came back to her friends and told them she wanted to see if younger guys would be interested in her.

Turns out, a 33 year old aspiring african american actor was in the same lounge and took a strong interest in her. There was a lot of flirting and a little subtle touching but nothing out of hand. She showed me a few pictures her friends took of them holding each other, with both looking smitten. Man... such a damn turn on!!! She didn't get his contact info and ended up leaving soon thereafter with her friends... but man... she was excited to share the pics and also commented that his 'feet' were quite big.

We continued talking about the evening and we both concluded that flirting and slight touching was all innocent fun and something she should definitely do again. She asked me what I thought about her kissing another man and I said that's innocent fun as well, to which she eagerly agreed. She said next time she should go on a solo trip since it would be weird kissing another man in the presence of her friends who all know me very well. She did say that she wouldn't actually sleep with another guy because that would be crossing the line and I let her know that I don't have any expectation of that happening.

Anyways, this was a very, very exciting development for us... 5+ years in the making. She's excited, I'm excited and even though she may never sleep with another man... even this level of fun is driving me crazy!!! Down the line, who knows where things may go...

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: At least she's playing along...

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Welcome to the forum zenmaster.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:15 pm

Great that your wife is playing along, and really enjoys the flirting. She sounds like a plucky woman and I reckon you’ve a good chance of this developing further...
Keep sharing your excitement without putting her under pressure and enjoy watching her blossom.
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm

Yes excited to see how things progress. One thing that’s happened since her trip is she’s really focused on getting into even better shape. She’s started running while imagining her body after losing a few pounds.

I think this is directly progress from the trip…

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:14 am

Following

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:42 pm

zenmaster wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm
Yes excited to see how things progress. One thing that’s happened since her trip is she’s really focused on getting into even better shape. She’s started running while imagining her body after losing a few pounds.

I think this is directly progress from the trip…
Congrats on this first step. Hope she follows through with it!

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:09 pm

So my wife and I went out for a run this AM and when I put on my AirPods they automatically connected to my wife’s phone… she was listening to a podcast about Jerry Falwell, a former university president who was in a cuckolding scandal last year… i quickly connected my AirPods to my own phone and didn’t mention anything to her

I think she’s definitely thinking about this opportunity a bit more. I’m afraid to say anything as I don’t want to be pushy but it’s exciting.

Baby steps, baby steps..

Brax1
Virgin

Unread post by Brax1 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:47 pm

Congratulations! That sounds like a really big development. It all sounds very promising! Great that your wife is focusing on getting in shape. Maybe you could make comments to her regarding other men checking her out in public. I don't want to get your hopes up but I have an inkling that if she kisses the right guy, your wife might be interested in going further. Looking forward to more updates and good luck to you both.

NorgeBullSF
Prepubescent

Unread post by NorgeBullSF » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:45 pm

Great story Zenmaster. My prediction is it just a matter of time before she takes the plunge! Have fun with it!

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:17 am

I am excited for both of you and hope your fantasy becomes a reality. You should take her out on a date night and end up at a disco. You can disappear and see if someone hits on her. It’s a win win situation for both of you.

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:12 pm

It’s definitely on her mind. Last night we had a few drinks and after we got in bed she asked me if I wanted to suck her titties. I immediately complied. She then asked me tell her my favorite fantasy (which she already knows well!), so I told her that I sometimes imagine her with the aspiring actor she met on her girls trip. My wife then told me to fuck her and said that she sometimes fantasizes about fucking another guy while I watch them. I immediately exploded inside her…

It’s definitely spicing up our sex life but at this point I still think it’s just fantasy play between the two of us. It does feel great that we can communicate freely here. She definitely knows what I want and while she’s still conservative she does have some fun with it.

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:50 pm

I think you're on the right track. Keep encouraging her without being pushy or annoying about it. Don't make every intimate evening your cuck fantasy but bring it up enough.

I also think you being supportive of when she flirted with the guy is great. Keep being there for her and let her know that she's free to do as she wishes as far as you're concerned. I imagine there might be some more steps before she's ready to take the plunge and actually be with another man.

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:14 pm

My wife is on her first girls trip of the year, and the first since her last trip where she flirted with the aspiring actor. We haven’t spoken about this fantasy much in the past couple months because we’ve both been busy, but I can’t help but be excited. I’m doubtful that she’ll take additional baby steps but this trip is in Vegas so you never know. She already let me know that she’ll be out clubbing tonight. The problem is she’s in Vegas with her conservative friends so she’ll probably be on her best behavior.

Anyways things may or may not happen but I’m still hopeful for small signs of progress. That alone is exciting. Crossing my fingers…

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:09 am

zenmaster wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:14 pm
My wife is on her first girls trip of the year, and the first since her last trip where she flirted with the aspiring actor. We haven’t spoken about this fantasy much in the past couple months because we’ve both been busy, but I can’t help but be excited. I’m doubtful that she’ll take additional baby steps but this trip is in Vegas so you never know. She already let me know that she’ll be out clubbing tonight. The problem is she’s in Vegas with her conservative friends so she’ll probably be on her best behavior.

Anyways things may or may not happen but I’m still hopeful for small signs of progress. That alone is exciting. Crossing my fingers…
Right there with ya. Can't wait to hear.

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:11 pm

Caught up with my wife today and sounds like last night was a crazy night in good and bad ways.

The Good: She went clubbing with her girlfriends in a hot, little, black dress. She attracted the attention of a bunch of guys and joined a group of guys at their table in the VIP section. There was one guy in particular that she got along well with and shared a couple drinks. She was definitely having a good time at this point.

The Bad: Another guy came and asked the first guy to leave. He gave her a drink and started majorly hitting on her. After that, it all went black and she doesn’t remember a thing and strongly suspects that last drink was spiked. Thankfully her girlfriends saw this guy being very handsy with her, so they rescued her and the girls went back to their hotel to call it a night. The scary thing is there’s about a 6 hour time period where she has no memory recall… she was never left alone with the guy so her friends confirmed that nothing happened.

Anyways, this incident is making me think I shouldn’t bring up the fantasy for awhile. Feeling guilty that it could have contributed to her being in danger last night. Nothing is worth putting her in harms way. At the very least I feel I need to be there to make sure she’s protected… this is not what I expected at all!

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:06 pm

How unfortunate. Poor thing.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:00 pm

I am so sorry that your wife had to deal with that man's incredibly bad behavior and potentially criminal intentions. How is she handling things? Although there will be relief that her friends stepped in, shock, anger or fear could linger.

Hotwifing has nothing to do with the fact that the man handed her a drink that he obviously spiked.

It is unfortunate but as women we have to be ever diligent. Never accept an open drink unless you have seen it being poured, it is a hard lesson to learn.
Working through scenarios together, on the best way to handle safety issues that may pop up, will provide comfort and peace of mind for both of you.

The fact that an entitled ass thought it was OK to set up a potential assault and targeted your wife has nothing to do with your fantasy or being a hotwife. She didn't intentionally meet him as a potential candidate. He didn't know about your fantasy. He is just plain and simple, an opportunist going to a target rich environment.

She needs you right now, and I think you need to be able to take care of her too. Spend some time together healing from the unfortunate incident and be thankful that the two of you are not dealing with an unthinkable trauma instead.

Peace to both of you ❤️

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:53 am

So it was primarily self inflicted guilt, looks like I took it harder than my wife did.

Yesterday I picked her up from the airport and she provided a more detailed account of the drink spiking incident. There was a guy in the group that she thought was a creep, from whom she received her last drink. More than anything else she was thankful her girlfriends were there to take care of her. She knows she needs to more careful.

Now for the good/amazing news. When we came home she immediately closed our bedroom door and asked me if I wanted to watch videos from her trip. Her friends took a few videos in the club and in the background you can see her getting hit on by the guy she was interested in. She said he was tall, fit and totally into her. In the next video you can see him touching her arm and eye fucking her. As she turns back towards her friends, you see his eyes undressing her. She replayed this video multiple times, zooming in on him and her as this was in the background of her friends dancing.

Finally she turned to me and said ‘fuck me now’. I was obviously hard so we starting having sex. She then told me to imagine that the tall guy fucking her. I lost it and came in less than a minute. Unsatisfied, she asked me to take out the vibrator until she came. She then said thanks and said I was the best husband ever and we fell asleep to I love you’d.

Hours later now, I’m still going crazy thinking about last night. She’s definitely playing along and knows she’s still desired by others. I don’t know if she’ll actually ever do all the way, but I think these girl trips have been exciting.

Beardedweirdo
Virgin

Unread post by Beardedweirdo » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:32 am

Coming in less than a minute! Don't blame you. Not to hijack this hot thread but that was like me last Saturday when I was fairly convinced that I was not the last man she fucked. My god, what a high.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:22 am

Man, you are definitely moving the right direction. These are all good signs. Sounds like her self confidence is building. She is trying to lose weight to get more men interested in her. I think it's going to happen for you! Stay on course and be patient. Constantly build her up and reassure her that it's more than OK with you and let her know you will love it and want to hear all about it.

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:58 pm

So not much has happened since the Vegas trip but she’s been more consistent than ever in her running and quest to get in shape.

Now one of the things we’ve spoken about is of her going to hot yoga in a sports bra and leggings (something she was always too conservative to do) and tempting any other guys who may be in the same class. Well she just went to yoga in leggings and her light running jacket with only a sexy sports bra underneath. Considering how hot the yoga class is I’m pretty sure the jacket will come off and it’ll be sports bra only.

While this may not sound like a big deal, it’s these little baby steps that keep the hope and fantasy going!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:02 pm

zenmaster wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:58 pm
So not much has happened since the Vegas trip but she’s been more consistent than ever in her running and quest to get in shape.

Now one of the things we’ve spoken about is of her going to hot yoga in a sports bra and leggings (something she was always too conservative to do) and tempting any other guys who may be in the same class. Well she just went to yoga in leggings and her light running jacket with only a sexy sports bra underneath. Considering how hot the yoga class is I’m pretty sure the jacket will come off and it’ll be sports bra only.

While this may not sound like a big deal, it’s these little baby steps that keep the hope and fantasy going!
Enjoy the ride and your wife playing along. She is doing more than probably 80% of everyone else’s wives just by doing what she’s doing now.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:35 pm

mundyman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:02 pm
zenmaster wrote:

Enjoy the ride and your wife playing along. She is doing more than probably 80% of everyone else’s wives just by doing what she’s doing now.
This is true!

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:40 am

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:35 pm
mundyman wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:02 pm
zenmaster wrote:

This is true!
Agree. These little baby steps keep the dream alive. Definitely enjoying the ride.

zenmaster
Virgin

Unread post by zenmaster » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:15 pm

In general progress has been slow. When sober my wife hates the idea of being with another man but after a couple drinks she enjoys talking the fantasy.

On Christmas Eve after we had a few drinks together she told me to tell her my fantasy, which is basically giving me permission to express my desire to see her fucking another man. I asked her who she preferred, the aspiring African American actor or the European from Vegas and she quickly whispered the young black guy. She then proceeded to tell me how she wanted his big black cock fucking her over and over after which I came immediately.

Right after she asked me to share more about my fantasy. I told her I’d to go to a pool party with her where she’d meet a guy who she’d plan to meet later in the evening. Then I’d take her shopping, buy her a dress and lingerie for her date. She asked me to what lingerie I’d buy her so we went to victorias secret’s website and I found something sexy. She told me to buy it, so I did the next day. Yesterday the lingerie finally arrived and I sheepishly gave it to her. All evening she just laughed at me calling me funny but without referencing the fantasy. We’ll see if anything comes out the next time we go drinking…